• ARCHIVES 
  • » Did you ever notice about some crooks who made spams by using announcements in groups in Friendster about her nude photo or someshit like that? Here's some sample: [quote][b]From:[/b] Heather [b]Dat

Pages: 12

Did you ever notice about some crooks who made spams by using announcements in groups in Friendster about her nude photo or someshit like that? Here's some sample: [quote][b]From:[/b] Heather [b]Dat

super_hazard
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Did you ever notice about some crooks who made spams by using announcements in groups in Friendster about her nude photo or someshit like that? Here's some sample: [quote][b]From:[/b] Heather [b]Dat

Did you ever notice about some crooks who made spams by using announcements in groups in Friendster about her nude photo or someshit like that? Here's some sample: [quote][b]From:[/b] Heather [b]Date:[/b] Tuesday, May 15, 2007 [b]Subject:[/b] My # 407-529-7133 Just moved looking for friends! [b]Message:[/b] If you want to view my nudes go to http://wtf.whocare.com Call me 1-407-529-7133 or text me[/quote] I saw that this person joined almost 100000 groups to make this spam. What a ridiculous.... shit :thumbsdown: This person seemed not to give up although her profile has been banned over and over again. She continue making new accounts and countinue to make spams over and over and over again.... annoying....... :mad: And now.... the newest has come. Someone made a bulletin titled "Hi! I just updated my profile" and asked anyone to view her picture in her profile. Her profile contains some almost-nude pictures AND some malicious code. When you get out of her profile and return to the Friendster homepage, try to see at the bulletin board once again. There will be a bulletin made by yourself saying "Hi! I just updated my profile" - exactly like the previous bulletin and asking reader to view the malicious profile. The bulletin then spread and spread throughout the net.... :globe: shit shit shit shit shit

Last edited by super_hazard (2007-06-20 04:31:27)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Did you ever notice about some crooks who made spams by using announcements in groups in Friendster about her nude photo or someshit like that? Here's some sample: [quote][b]From:[/b] Heather [b]Dat

Does the friendster team know how to prevent this shitty thing?
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Did you ever notice about some crooks who made spams by using announcements in groups in Friendster about her nude photo or someshit like that? Here's some sample: [quote][b]From:[/b] Heather [b]Dat

they've been there for quite a long time, and i guess preventing them will also mean preventing us from pimping our profile. they also uses the same trick as we do. just for all you guys, dont be tempted to open those "naked thingis", because if you do, you also help spread the worm., just stay cool dont panic and dont even report to friendster, you dont want to push friendster in filtering js, so does our tricks, do you?

Last edited by marfillaster (2007-06-20 04:01:29)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What i hate is that they send me messages like that one.. it just irritates me! coz i'm expecting something like an important message from my friends :wallbash:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Hackers n spammers again.. =D =D =D Yeahhh..They will never give up.. =D =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahh ok I got the logic but it's so difficult to determine if that profile had that kind of WORM like what happen before I am one of the victim of those malicious codes. By the way, how about those profile doesn't have any "naked thingis" but they have those malicious codes to infest our profile?! Maybe I think the safeties solution to avoid these worms is by using the search bar but we cannot view overlaid profile.
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you can always tell if its malicious, if its related to advertising someone's website, its a worm, and the user's primary photo is empty
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My firewall has blocked some EXE files recently coming from Friendster profiles. While checking out some groups I do see the same posts over and over. In fact I believe there's one in FriendsterTalk's Friendster Group. :lol: Oh and most of the time, they're not even a SHE. :lol: Just ignore such posts and advertisements. Regularly change your password, especially if you know you're prone to threats.
super_hazard
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Oh and most of the time, they're not even a SHE. :lol:[/quote] =D =D =D that's right.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahhh ok I understand, thanks :)
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

actually there's also a worm that is spread via messages... i saw in my sent folder (http://www.friendster.com/messages.php?folder=Sent) that unauthorized messages was sent to 3 diff people deym!! i was used to advertise their page..

Last edited by Campus_hearthrob02 (2007-06-22 00:13:54)

DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woah..they are actually people? :O seriously, i thought it was sent by a corrupted PC or somethin.. didin't think they were people.. :lol:
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

people made them
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Campus_hearthrob02]actually there's also a worm that is spread via messages... i saw in my sent folder (http://www.friendster.com/messages.php?folder=Sent) that unauthorized messages was sent to 3 diff people deym!! i was used to advertise their page..[/quote] Nyek not again! So how can we prevent this worm through via messages?! Edit: Nyahaha people are so brilliant with it comes to destruction hehehe~

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-06-23 03:10:56)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i've seen that one when i'm browsin on other groups, can i post this to the bulletin board to warn everyone? will my friendster be hacked when post this spam?
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ i guess no... the best way is to be careful on which proffys we view.. w/c i dunno how.. just use instincts... nyahaha
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Instinct hehe yahh right, that's the only weapon I had today hehe like what I do in playing tekken, I used instinct rather than using my dead skill grrr I'm rusty now and how can I grab to be the best player if I am dead guezzzz~ :puke:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Umm can you inspect my friendster... someone says that my friendster has virus or worm or something and each time I opened my profile using Internet Explorer a sound will blink i dont know what is that but i havent put any code from that sound and also i saw a code that i havent put on media box i deleted it already but the blinking sound is still there try and open my profile using internet explorer [url]http://www.friendster.com/luisgoco[/url]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=diabolicious]Umm can you inspect my friendster... someone says that my friendster has virus or worm or something and each time I opened my profile using Internet Explorer a sound will blink i dont know what is that but i havent put any code from that sound and also i saw a code that i havent put on media box i deleted it already but the blinking sound is still there try and open my profile using internet explorer [url]http://www.friendster.com/luisgoco[/url][/quote] wew.. :D :D Please check your js codes in your enter page trick codes.. :) :) the virus or worm may be contained in the js codes or the html codes.. :eh: :eh: Especially all codes that contain alert or message.. :)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

help me please :wasted:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Did you ever notice about some crooks who made spams by using announcements in groups in Friendster about her nude photo or someshit like that? Here's some sample: [quote][b]From:[/b] Heather [b]Dat

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:12

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy