• ARCHIVES 
  • » Did you ever notice about some crooks who made spams by using announcements in groups in Friendster about her nude photo or someshit like that? Here's some sample: [quote][b]From:[/b] Heather [b]Dat

Pages: 12

Did you ever notice about some crooks who made spams by using announcements in groups in Friendster about her nude photo or someshit like that? Here's some sample: [quote][b]From:[/b] Heather [b]Dat

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Did you ever notice about some crooks who made spams by using announcements in groups in Friendster about her nude photo or someshit like that? Here's some sample: [quote][b]From:[/b] Heather [b]Dat

[quote=feruzz]help me please :wasted:[/quote] wew.. :D :D What had happened bro?? :paranoid: :rolleyes:
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Did you ever notice about some crooks who made spams by using announcements in groups in Friendster about her nude photo or someshit like that? Here's some sample: [quote][b]From:[/b] Heather [b]Dat

[quote=super_hazard][quote=Padme]Oh and most of the time, they're not even a SHE. :lol:[/quote] =D =D =D that's right.[/quote] right! haha.. :lol:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hate dem thats the rison why i deleted my group coz of that darn "nude photo signs" it all filled my announcements and i got pissed so i deleted my group in my group the one who posted it was a girl she's so darn [b]FREAKIN.SELFISH.STUPID.DEVIL LIVING IN EARTH[/b] :midfinger: :evil: sori for the words :D
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It sure is annoying coz mostly they join groups and completely spam the announcements in the group with some retarded stuff.. :disgust: Guess this could be the reason why friendster always changing their codes.
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hackers.. spammers.. sucks!!
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hate them..hackers and spammers..i wish i'm so good in computer to prevent that!
KaWaii_Honey-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

I cant believe that there are people like that... i mean showing their private in public.. i hope something will be done to stop it~! :|
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yup...i agree with you.. @topic:oh really?i haven't seen that kind of bulletin,but i have seen many groups in fs that has their announcements and discussion board filled with those irritating links of nude photos.. :doubt:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whooaahhh.. what the.. no comment.. ahmf.. =|=|=|=|
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ooooohhh... extra care for my fs... :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] TA Juleigtin Siahaan [/b] [spoiler] i wanted to c your profile... but y did u put in in da freaking trap?! :crybaby: i hate u bro... [/spoiler] go to firendster team... ask'em how to solve the problem! im sure they will help u!! ;):thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I hate dem. :mad: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Did you ever notice about some crooks who made spams by using announcements in groups in Friendster about her nude photo or someshit like that? Here's some sample: [quote][b]From:[/b] Heather [b]Dat

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:16

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy