• ARCHIVES 
  • » i recommend this one for those overlay users... nowadays the population of rippers in friendster are increasing some people keep on askin how my codes are kept everytime they view my source code only

Pages: 12344

i recommend this one for those overlay users... nowadays the population of rippers in friendster are increasing some people keep on askin how my codes are kept everytime they view my source code only

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i recommend this one for those overlay users... nowadays the population of rippers in friendster are increasing some people keep on askin how my codes are kept everytime they view my source code only

i recommend this one for those overlay users... nowadays the population of rippers in friendster are increasing some people keep on askin how my codes are kept everytime they view my source code only they can saw is this thing in my now playing *tsk tsk* VIEWING SOURCE CODE IS BAD too BAD! it's also an act of RIPPING!..becoz u're too curious with it hahahahha.. try to use this generator hahahha..this generator let u keep ur code from those who has sticky fingers,,yah know this generator also prevents the exceed of the code in our media section heheheheh this is the generator from markyctrigger Overlay Generator ++ (Friendster) just try to follow the instruction given also this generator is supported also by the adds-on, this generator is one am using nowadays coz it also prevents to decode my code or view my whole code when someone rightclickn' mah profile specially when they are using the FIREFOX <--easy to view and decode your code,,,, but also be not sure enough that this generator also completely kept your code encrypt first your code before u generate also ur code here then upload it then generate the URL of your .js file heheheh..paste it into your PROFILE tsinG! DOnE! THE BEST THAT I CAN RECOMMEND U PIPOL used an encryptor which is downloaded hehehehhe try to search those downloaded encryptor in GOOGLE....coz free encryptor is not enough to hide your codes yah know it's easy for the rippers to decode it REMEMBER it's only a free encryptor unlike the downloaded ones ....u can make sure that u're codes will be well-kept here in the downloaded ones encryptors.... THIS IS MY ONLY TIPS FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HATES RIPPERS AND ALSO HATE TO BE RIPPED BY THOSE STICKY FINGERS PIPOLZ!..

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-30 07:58:09)

~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i recommend this one for those overlay users... nowadays the population of rippers in friendster are increasing some people keep on askin how my codes are kept everytime they view my source code only

ok sis!! ill try to do that!
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i recommend this one for those overlay users... nowadays the population of rippers in friendster are increasing some people keep on askin how my codes are kept everytime they view my source code only

I think you guys are just getting paranoid about these stupid profile ripping. Let those rippers rip your profile and be proud because it means your work is unique and bongacious :P and hiding your source code is useless and also makes your profile 20% slower than the unencrypted source and there's a chance to completely hang your visitors' browser specially if they're on dial up connections and sometimes your page loads normally sometimes not. Dont be afraid if they got your layout or your source code be afraid if they got your friendster account. :P
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

50% agree with ate feenque and the half is on black seraphim
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:rose: ayei, can you share some of your codes?? like the [b]fireworks!![/b][/quote]
rinkutachi
» n00b
1969-12-31

bwahah..yeah!!richt clickers seems to be a big LAMER
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@feenquegirl hmmm do you guys know everything that can be viewed with firefox can be decrypted. i mean anything but since i do not like rippers, good luck finding out how. :P
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=black seraphim]I think you guys are just getting paranoid about these stupid profile ripping. Let those rippers rip your profile and be proud because it means your work is unique and bongacious :P and hiding your source code is useless and also makes your profile 20% slower than the unencrypted source and there's a chance to completely hang your visitors' browser specially if they're on dial up connections and sometimes your page loads normally sometimes not. Dont be afraid if they got your layout or your source code be afraid if they got your friendster account. :P[/quote] u can use compressors to reduce the size of your files.. no need to decrypt..because compressors also obfuscate codes.. =)
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.. :D
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i use that also sis ayei... urm..but the overlay doesnt work rite now...cuz the code is updating.. =)
kazz222
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for the advise... :D
*__RolAnD__*
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ nice of u to say tnx.. =) :arrow: but try not using only one word..cuz it is also cosidered as spam.. =| :arrow: try 2 understand aytz..cuz spammer these days are getting naughtier.. :rolleyes: [/b][/align]
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think the best thing you can do to hide your codes is to private your profile. :D
sherlomes
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am still confuse...???
ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too im still confuse :wallbash:
NiRa_7xXx7
» n00b
1969-12-31

Lolz Thanks for the info baby gal :cool:
me0w22
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't get it.. honestly :doubt:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i just dont understand this.. <">[/b] hehe
wRaithdoLL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=black seraphim]I think you guys are just getting paranoid about these stupid profile ripping. Let those rippers rip your profile and be proud because it means your work is unique and bongacious :P and hiding your source code is useless and also makes your profile 20% slower than the unencrypted source and there's a chance to completely hang your visitors' browser specially if they're on dial up connections and sometimes your page loads normally sometimes not. Dont be afraid if they got your layout or your source code be afraid if they got your friendster account. :P[/quote] it's still not right. its a sign of having no originality right ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i recommend this one for those overlay users... nowadays the population of rippers in friendster are increasing some people keep on askin how my codes are kept everytime they view my source code only

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:30

[ 15 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy