• ARCHIVES 
  • » i recommend this one for those overlay users... nowadays the population of rippers in friendster are increasing some people keep on askin how my codes are kept everytime they view my source code only

Pages: 11234

i recommend this one for those overlay users... nowadays the population of rippers in friendster are increasing some people keep on askin how my codes are kept everytime they view my source code only

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i recommend this one for those overlay users... nowadays the population of rippers in friendster are increasing some people keep on askin how my codes are kept everytime they view my source code only

[quote=black seraphim]I think you guys are just getting paranoid about these stupid profile ripping. Let those rippers rip your profile and be proud because it means your work is unique and bongacious and hiding your source code is useless and also makes your profile 20% slower than the unencrypted source and there's a chance to completely hang your visitors' browser specially if they're on dial up connections and sometimes your page loads normally sometimes not. Dont be afraid if they got your layout or your source code be afraid if they got your friendster account.[/quote] ^of course if u are the layout maker u will be mad! =| if u are the layout author,would u let those rippers rip your layout???i bet you won't.. anyway,thanks 4 sharing this ms.feenque..i'll try this =)
"noZ"
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: i recommend this one for those overlay users... nowadays the population of rippers in friendster are increasing some people keep on askin how my codes are kept everytime they view my source code only

[quote]i think the ripper is just jealous to your profiles and trying to make a same profiles like you[/quote] :arrow: well that proving your profiles is very nice and entertaining :thumbsup: :arrow: just don't think about it :arrow: just try to make a very best friendster profiles
turontado117
» n00b
1969-12-31

dude just let them rip it up beside its your work:)
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xOLracnhOjx]i just dont understand this.. Code: freenquegurl08 wrote:THE BEST THAT I CAN RECOMMEND U PIPOL used an encryptor which is downloaded hehehehhe try to search those downloaded encryptor in GOOGLE....coz free encryptor is not enough to hide your codes yah know it's easy for the rippers to decode it REMEMBER it's only a free encryptor unlike the downloaded ones ....u can make sure that u're codes will be well-kept here in the downloaded ones encryptors.... hehe[/quote] [i]Me too.[/i] [i]I can't get what she's tryin' to express.[/i] =)
cutecatcher
» n00b
1969-12-31

i agreed to black seraphim =) dnt be selfish
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I saw some sites that they can also disable the source code. Geez I'm despirate to know that thing[img]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9886/eyeoutbv0.gif[/img] Are anyone know how to do that?!
next
» n00b
1969-12-31

gawan neu naman me nang astig na layouts
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Actually, those hide source codes is [b]not guaranteed to protect your files[/b], if you guys didn't know that, so it's true what [b]black seraphim [/b]said.. you're getting all worked up trying to manipulate & guard your codes when someone out there desperate enough to hack it. [i][b]IE & FF [/b]if you didn't know, has tabs that can lead you to the page's source[/i]; which is why right clicking, key toggling, leading to diff web, crashing a window etc codes just to hide your source is meaningless. As someone who make layouts from scratch, i can say i would get pretty pissed if someone steals anything from me.. although if they do, their page doesn't mean anything more than just a piece of copied material that lacks personality & full of lies. SO.. if i were you, i wouldn't stress out about it; if anything be happy that someone's desperate on your work, enough: to put it in their page & take credit for themselves. I know it sounds foolish having to justifying this, but won't it be either way?

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-05-18 12:34:23)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=black seraphim]I think you guys are just getting paranoid about these stupid profile ripping. Let those rippers rip your profile and be proud because it means your work is unique and bongacious :P and hiding your source code is useless and also makes your profile 20% slower than the unencrypted source and there's a chance to completely hang your visitors' browser specially if they're on dial up connections and sometimes your page loads normally sometimes not. Dont be afraid if they got your layout or your source code be afraid if they got your friendster account.[/quote] ^^agree with this.. but still... im pissed off.. they could just ask!! i already encounter this kind of ripping.. they rip my codes lol em!!!!!! everytime i see sumone does this i change my layout again... hate them.! no originalty!!!!
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh.. thnk's =) :thumbsup: ______________________________ [align=right][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/ftalk.png[/img][/align] [spoiler][align=center][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/joven-2.gif[/img][/align][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i recommend this one for those overlay users... nowadays the population of rippers in friendster are increasing some people keep on askin how my codes are kept everytime they view my source code only

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:30

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy