• ARCHIVES 
  • » When you move a topic from one section to another but you move it in a wrong section, post the URL here and someone who moderate that section would move it to its appropriate section. Hahaha... i cr

Pages: 12

When you move a topic from one section to another but you move it in a wrong section, post the URL here and someone who moderate that section would move it to its appropriate section. Hahaha... i cr

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

When you move a topic from one section to another but you move it in a wrong section, post the URL here and someone who moderate that section would move it to its appropriate section. Hahaha... i cr

When you move a topic from one section to another but you move it in a wrong section, post the URL here and someone who moderate that section would move it to its appropriate section. Hahaha... i created this thread because i moved a topic in a wrong section. and i know the only person that can move it to its appropriate section is admin. :D @admin pls move this topic http://theftalk.com/t5557-Having-problem-with-layout%21-Anyone-will-help-please%3F.html to friendster help section or friendster overlay section sorry for the trouble. i was in a rush so i ddnt notice i move it in a wrong place. thanks =|

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-09-09 15:03:59)

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: When you move a topic from one section to another but you move it in a wrong section, post the URL here and someone who moderate that section would move it to its appropriate section. Hahaha... i cr

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: When you move a topic from one section to another but you move it in a wrong section, post the URL here and someone who moderate that section would move it to its appropriate section. Hahaha... i cr

thanks sir. =)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

LOL, you double posted.. wakokoness! :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hehe, ye double post. lol. hehe :eh:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Good thread, might come in handy... I haven't done that mistake though, if I did.. hmmm I forgot. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. i ddnt mean to double post. maybe it had an error to my browser.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sorry about this double post. -- I move the topics from Contest and Events here because we dont have Archive Section yet
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Uhm, eehjhay, why dont we just leave the threads on their original sections while we dont have your suggested Archive Section yet? =|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because i started a new contest. i moved them so members wont be confuse on what to read or what to do
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Is it just my browser or somebody moved some topics here in backstage?
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^I noticed that too. I dunno if it was an accident or just an error.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The BS became the recycle bin. =D :o :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol :lol: i wonder who moved that topics. coz if a mod cursed someone the link of the said thread is only given for proof. no need to move it here. :wallbash:
admin
» FTalkManiac

dale did it. maybe he was under the influence. :rolleyes:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ aw i LOLd :lol: why did he do that :D :wallbash:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oops .:lol: Anyway I think this is kinda normal because the BS link is near the Recycle Bin on the drop down menu. :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ a-huh yea.. i thought of that too .. but its understandable if you accidentally move 1 topic here.. but about 5 threads? uhm :/ i think thats getting me curious.. :lol: anyway.. it was a mistake.. lets move on.. i hope he'll not be under the influence again or he might move the confessions thread here :o :lol: just joking dale ;]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: maybe he used the moderate forum function, like move the selected threads.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]dale did it. maybe he was under the influence. :rolleyes:[/quote] this is not the first time he move a topic to the BS :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » When you move a topic from one section to another but you move it in a wrong section, post the URL here and someone who moderate that section would move it to its appropriate section. Hahaha... i cr

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:17

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy