• ARCHIVES 
  • » When you move a topic from one section to another but you move it in a wrong section, post the URL here and someone who moderate that section would move it to its appropriate section. Hahaha... i cr

Pages: 12

When you move a topic from one section to another but you move it in a wrong section, post the URL here and someone who moderate that section would move it to its appropriate section. Hahaha... i cr

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: When you move a topic from one section to another but you move it in a wrong section, post the URL here and someone who moderate that section would move it to its appropriate section. Hahaha... i cr

waaa... ;) thats why i dont want to be in a hurry when it comes to deleting, moving etc... errrr :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: When you move a topic from one section to another but you move it in a wrong section, post the URL here and someone who moderate that section would move it to its appropriate section. Hahaha... i cr

Someone moved some topics here that supposed to be in the recycle bin? :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wakoko not me. =D Anyway mistakes happen hehe. :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:wasted: again? i didn't move any topics today. just closed some\ [hr] btw, ej.. i think its "Wrong Moved Topics" :D typo :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-09 14:34:43)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Thanks but it doesnt matter anyway. hehehe..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ it does to me lol anyway, OT .. congratulations! and nice name :D i like the Zyrus :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-09 15:35:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » When you move a topic from one section to another but you move it in a wrong section, post the URL here and someone who moderate that section would move it to its appropriate section. Hahaha... i cr

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:16

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy