• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Quick message box:[/b] [code]<script language="javascript"> quickmess="yes"; </script> <div id=quickmessid></div>[/code] [b]Qyick testimonial box:[/b] [code]<script language="javascript"> qui

Pages: 123

[b]Quick message box:[/b] [code]<script language="javascript"> quickmess="yes"; </script> <div id=quickmessid></div>[/code] [b]Qyick testimonial box:[/b] [code]<script language="javascript"> qui

kikay_girl
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Quick message box:[/b] [code]<script language="javascript"> quickmess="yes"; </script> <div id=quickmessid></div>[/code] [b]Qyick testimonial box:[/b] [code]<script language="javascript"> qui

[b]Quick message box:[/b] <">[b]Qyick testimonial box:[/b] <">[b]TESTIMANIA:[/b] When your friend leaves your profile he/she will be force to give you a testimonial.. Juz edit the red coloured text the way you want it to be.. [quote]<script language=javascript> testimania="yes"; deftestimaniamess="Whether you like it or not, please leave a testimonial"; cancelmania="You can't leave here unless you drop me a testimonial"; </script> <div id="testimaniaid"></div>[/quote] [b]Profile viewed counter:[/b] <">well, hope it could help u!.. :) credits goes to mark loreto...

Last edited by tikboyoyoy (2006-10-29 14:17:32)

xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Quick message box:[/b] [code]<script language="javascript"> quickmess="yes"; </script> <div id=quickmessid></div>[/code] [b]Qyick testimonial box:[/b] [code]<script language="javascript"> qui

tHanks for the codes! i'll copy the testimania codes and paste into my profile! thanks!
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Quick message box:[/b] [code]<script language="javascript"> quickmess="yes"; </script> <div id=quickmessid></div>[/code] [b]Qyick testimonial box:[/b] [code]<script language="javascript"> qui

;) nice! thx for the info ^^
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=xpHoenix_26]tHanks for the codes! i'll copy the testimania codes and paste into my profile! thanks![/quote] owki,... hihi,.. well, no pwobz for me,.. hihi
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=SymphOny XII];) nice! thx for the info ^^[/quote] well, no pwobii for me!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow.! thnx for da codes.! i like them. :D
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Wow.! thnx for da codes.! i like them. :D[/quote] no pwobee!.... ;)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Forgot to ask. dahil wala ako masyadong alam sa profile editing. is that overlayout.? heheh. need to ask questions to gain more info.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nd poh xa overlay layout..mga add ons lang po yan para sa overlay... ty for d code... Check this out --> www.friendster.com/loisanne12
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aheheh. ok. confusing lng kasi sa akin. :P wala talaga akong alam sa ganyan. :lol: by da way. thnx.!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl][b]Quick message box:[/b] <">[b]Qyick testimonial box:[/b] <">[b]TESTIMANIA:[/b] When your friend leaves your profile he/she will be force to give you a testimonial.. Juz edit the red coloured text the way you want it to be.. [quote]<script language=javascript> testimania="yes"; deftestimaniamess="Whether you like it or not, please leave a testimonial"; cancelmania="You can't leave here unless you drop me a testimonial"; </script> <div id="testimaniaid"></div>[/quote] [b]Profile viewed counter:[/b] <">well, hope it could help u!.. :)[/quote] [b]THIS ADD-ONS ARE FOR OVERLAYS.. and credits goes to MARK LORETO for developing these.. thanks a lot.. ^_^ [/b]
hjpunzalan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mam your so good at copying! :ninja: It comes from markyctrigger lol. :mad: =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] that's why i emphasized that credits go to mark loreto coz she didn't even mentioned it,,,[/b]
skatekarla
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to ask y is it i can't edit my profile?? if i'l add something to it,, my overlay will not appear??? please help.. :| :|
mapintog_na_saging
» n00b
1969-12-31

in testimania can i paste it direcly to CSS?!?or do i need to do something b4 it works?
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mapintog_na_saging]in testimania can i paste it direcly to CSS?!?or do i need to do something b4 it works?[/quote] testamania is not for css... its for d html section.... :wallbash:
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=skatekarla]i want to ask y is it i can't edit my profile?? if i'l add something to it,, my overlay will not appear??? please help.. :| :|[/quote] avoid double posting.... and ur going *off topic here... :wallbash:
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl][b]Quick message box:[/b] <">[b]Qyick testimonial box:[/b] <">[b]TESTIMANIA:[/b] When your friend leaves your profile he/she will be force to give you a testimonial.. Juz edit the red coloured text the way you want it to be.. [quote]<script language=javascript> testimania="yes"; deftestimaniamess="Whether you like it or not, please leave a testimonial"; cancelmania="You can't leave here unless you drop me a testimonial"; </script> <div id="testimaniaid"></div>[/quote] [b]Profile viewed counter:[/b] <">well, hope it could help u!.. :)[/quote] i suggest u edit this post and give the credits.... :wallbash:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tnx foe this codesss...keep it up.. :thumbsup:
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/puff73.gif[/img]thnx for the codes[img]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/puff73.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Quick message box:[/b] [code]<script language="javascript"> quickmess="yes"; </script> <div id=quickmessid></div>[/code] [b]Qyick testimonial box:[/b] [code]<script language="javascript"> qui

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:07

[ 10 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy