• ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

waw..thank for the complement kua <3..i rate your hmm 8/10..i Like the songs..waw!! <3.. @:)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

well, soo tagal gad yer prof. mag-load.hihi.anyways, i think its gonna be cute.pink-a-holic.lolz. ill give it a 7/10 :thumbsup: [url]http://www.friendster.com/33952886[/url] -->mine
yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whew! it'Z kiKay_girL haha! niCe prOfiLe it haS kiKay theMe.. piNkish.. merOn piG.. hehe cUte aMan eh.. =) it'Z 8/10... =D raTe miNe... [url]www.friendster.com/guitarmaster[/url] :midfinger:

Last edited by yOnakyLe10 (2006-12-03 07:11:12)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

@sis yonakyle. uupz. sis, i forgot to sign out.i used paolo's,my friend, account eh.well, if u see it,aku un ha. @topic : 9/10!!hihi. iluuuuuvit!lol [url]http://www.friendster.com/33952886[/url] -->mine

Last edited by kikay_girl (2006-12-03 07:54:24)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice profile though it's a little lifeless if you ask me lack of any animation & music btw did you make 'em?? It's a good overlay --> 7/10.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Nice profile though it's a little lifeless if you ask me lack of any animation & music btw did you make 'em?? It's a good overlay --> 7/10.[/quote] woa.hihi.thanks.well, dont like animations and bg sound.lol.its kinda messy.*peace* well, my sis jen made it for me.lol. anyways,wer's d url of yer fs site???
ayrizsh
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ ~weeee...! pink!! i love pink..ahehe.. 8 out of 10..! visit and rate mine.. still underconstruction. ahihihi http://friendster.com/ayrizsh ~churi..im not good in overlaying :D ~constructive criticisms are welcome...and dont forget to post on my cbox and testi box!~ :D

Last edited by ayrizsh (2006-12-04 05:48:30)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

GooD LayOut Love it rate it hmmm 8/10 :D
vina
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love your profy!!! 9/10 :D
yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ei lUv ur prOfiLe... hehe... 9/10... hehe.. pinK.. rate mine...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.friendster.com/azt3r4k1zt4h]My Profile[/url] Click the link above or click my sig :) No need to log-in to view my prof :)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2006-12-05 06:51:39)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=) ^ Dude follow the rule you have to rate the profile above.. Well that's a great and fully upgraded profile.. Sure is something >> 10/10.. it would be great if you use your real profile the one you use in real life to connect with friends.. [quote=kikay_girl][quote=Xian]Nice profile though it's a little lifeless if you ask me lack of any animation & music btw did you make 'em?? It's a good overlay --> 7/10.[/quote] woa.hihi.thanks.well, dont like animations and bg sound.lol.its kinda messy.*peace* well, my sis jen made it for me.lol. anyways,wer's d url of yer fs site???[/quote] Click the "Friendster Profile" link below my avatar..
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waw nice layout Kua Xian you've got i rate it 9/10 :lol: :thumbsup:
yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waW! niCe... 10/10... =D hehe... it'Z sO cOmpLeteLy... hehe.. raTe mine?? :D jUst cLick the teXt iN mUh siGnatUre...
beamargaret
» n00b
1969-12-31

8 because there is a bug i dont know why... but its nice...
-nans.o8♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ 7 . Simple profile. **giggles** The other profiles are nice . They're all experts and pro's !! **sits at a corner** I'm OP. :cry:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Nina, why OP? :P Just visit the threads and post there. That way you'd be meeting more people, and they'd get to know you. Cute profile, will give you 7. Cheers! :thumbsup:
-nans.o8♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ I like yer profile ! Full of details with sense ! =) I'ma read it later **giggles** I'll give it an 8 (", ) I'm OP 'cuz, I get insi at overlayed profiles and those glossy sigs ^^;;
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Oh I'm sure you'd learn 'em.. if you really want to. You're writing style speaks a lot about what you can do. Start with CSS.. but if you want you can check the Overlay Tutorials. There are kind people here who'd be happy to help you out. ;) EDIT: Re-posting Nhinna's rating. It's 7/10 :thumbsup:

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-07 19:41:00)

yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoo.. caN't vieWed yer profiLe cOz friendster iz updating :crybaby: so i can't rate your profile it'z just simple one... :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:10

[ 9 queries - 0.401 second ]
Privacy Policy