• ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

kinda dark.. and i can't see the gee's of it.. 6/10 rate mine.. click my siggy
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

[quote]kinda dark.. and i can't see the gee's of it.. 6/10 rate mine.. click my siggy[/quote] kinda dark?? yes!! what gees? hmm.. tnx for the comment kuya,, i'll try making it lighter,, when i have the time :D _________________________________ try fixing the size of your boxes :D 8/10..
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^^ private profile.. ouch... :wasted:
royalroa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

9/10 - simple, loads quickly, etc... i am not fond with scrollers especially on comment areas. maybe one main scroller, but small boxes with scrollers destroy the image in that u can't view the whole image! LOL... my friendster profile is http://www.friendster.com/roajr

Last edited by royalroa (2007-06-30 19:26:06)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]^^ private profile.. ouch...[/quote] sorry bout the private thing :D try again.. its not private anymore.. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=royalroa]9/10 - simple, loads quickly, etc... i am not fond with scrollers especially on comment areas. maybe one main scroller, but small boxes with scrollers destroy the image in that u can't view the whole image! LOL... my friendster profile is http://www.friendster.com/roajr[/quote] yeah.. coz i hate photo comments .. ahh.. i just like word comments.. hehe.. dats why i put scrollbars each comments.. eniweizz.. tnx 4 d 9.. :D [quote=pipito21][quote]^^ private profile.. ouch...[/quote] sorry bout the private thing :D try again.. its not private anymore.. :D[/quote] still is a private profile... :wasted:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-06-30 20:44:19)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehe.. ok ok.. now.. its a public profile!! promise :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^i rate it 7/10.. uhmm.. the border is so big.. i mean the floating page effect ayt?? then ur cbox has a very small width.. hehe.. and the last thing the goodbye alerts.. tooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnyyy... :drool:
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]^i rate it 7/10.. uhmm.. the border is so big.. i mean the floating page effect ayt?? then ur cbox has a very small width.. hehe.. and the last thing the goodbye alerts.. tooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnyyy...[/quote] Tnx kuya.. i'll work on that.. about the good bye alerts?? well.. i like to keep it that way.. it makes my profile alot more like "ME".. "makulit" ok? ok?.. :eh: @topic: kuya.. you have nice tricks.. specialy the chat box and clock thingy :D but the background?? hmm.. lacks something,, dont know wat.. :wasted: 8/10
Vantheek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice black profile... I rate 9/10 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool green profile hehehehe 9 10 also// =)
precious24
» n00b
1969-12-31

9 out of 10, i like your black profile ^^
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhmmm.. [b]7/10...[/b] [b]suggestion:[/b] change the background of your WVM.. :thumbsup:
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wkekekek.. how can i comment on your profile?? theres no link thingy.. hehehe.. but io've been to your profile.. i think it should have an 8?? or maybe a 9.. hehehe,,
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol there is a link find it.. hint: you must have...............
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^nice one quite compatible in fire fox :D 10/10 :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^nice bleach +yuko profile =) please see my profile in internet explorer and firefox and then tell me wads the difference =)

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-10 00:16:11)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice profile =) it is compatible in mozilla and IE nice work 10/10 ---- you can view some of my overlay profile at the bottom of my profile.. =) :arrow: [url]http://friendster.com/dhonz24[/url]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@xavierkym nice,, why did'nt yu say so? wahehehe.. 10 10.. hehehe
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9.0/10 Auto play Music is a no-no... sometimes slows down a page to load =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:48

[ 9 queries - 0.258 second ]
Privacy Policy