• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmm,, i'm just new here.. do we need to speak in english?? no!! hehehe,, ates and kuyas.. i wish that something good will happen when i join here.. hehehe be my friend poh!! so that i have a "karama

Pages: 12

hmmm,, i'm just new here.. do we need to speak in english?? no!! hehehe,, ates and kuyas.. i wish that something good will happen when i join here.. hehehe be my friend poh!! so that i have a "karama

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hmmm,, i'm just new here.. do we need to speak in english?? no!! hehehe,, ates and kuyas.. i wish that something good will happen when i join here.. hehehe be my friend poh!! so that i have a "karama

hmmm,, i'm just new here.. do we need to speak in english?? no!! hehehe,, ates and kuyas.. i wish that something good will happen when i join here.. hehehe be my friend poh!! so that i have a "karamay".. ok??? thank you poh,,

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-06-24 01:11:35)

^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hmmm,, i'm just new here.. do we need to speak in english?? no!! hehehe,, ates and kuyas.. i wish that something good will happen when i join here.. hehehe be my friend poh!! so that i have a "karama

welcome pipito you need to post in english in this forum except whn you are at the friendster philippines. there you can post in tagalog but english at the other sections..........

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-06-24 01:07:04)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hmmm,, i'm just new here.. do we need to speak in english?? no!! hehehe,, ates and kuyas.. i wish that something good will happen when i join here.. hehehe be my friend poh!! so that i have a "karama

ayy.. thanks kuya!! :D

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-06-24 01:07:50)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk forums. Kindly Speak english except in Philippine Forum, and try not to use [b]sTicKy CapS[/b] and not to forget to read the rules. btw, have fun posting ^^
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ooops.. :paranoid: my bad.. won't happen again.. :D
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow there!! welcome to the forum!! enjoy postin'!! :eh:
Twisted Destiny
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi there.. Elie here.. hope you enjoy roaming around ftalk.. :)
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=pipito21]ooops.. :paranoid: my bad.. won't happen again.. :D[/quote] it's okay..just remember to follow the rules next time.. by the way, welcome to [b]Friendstertalk[/b] :D
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welc0me here at ftalk..hehe.... :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Now you know that you need to post in english and sticky caps is not allowed here. welcome to ftalk! enjoy and have fun :D

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-06-24 02:11:05)

donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk .. enjoy!
sweetmissy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey there..hee hee..wow..i am a filipino and a newbie too..and i just really want to speak in tagalog na..hekhek..anyway..Hello everyone! :D
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool!! feed backs!! love it here!! hmm. thanks guys..
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm. hi. welcome 2 ftalk. =) :) =)
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the warm welcome... :D
mhajz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) hi po...
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK.. enjoy posting here.. :D :D
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting^^
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tenkyow ms. emochig :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmm,, i'm just new here.. do we need to speak in english?? no!! hehehe,, ates and kuyas.. i wish that something good will happen when i join here.. hehehe be my friend poh!! so that i have a "karama

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:53

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy