• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmm,, i'm just new here.. do we need to speak in english?? no!! hehehe,, ates and kuyas.. i wish that something good will happen when i join here.. hehehe be my friend poh!! so that i have a "karama

Pages: 12

hmmm,, i'm just new here.. do we need to speak in english?? no!! hehehe,, ates and kuyas.. i wish that something good will happen when i join here.. hehehe be my friend poh!! so that i have a "karama

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hmmm,, i'm just new here.. do we need to speak in english?? no!! hehehe,, ates and kuyas.. i wish that something good will happen when i join here.. hehehe be my friend poh!! so that i have a "karama

tenkyow denimboi... :D
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hmmm,, i'm just new here.. do we need to speak in english?? no!! hehehe,, ates and kuyas.. i wish that something good will happen when i join here.. hehehe be my friend poh!! so that i have a "karama

welcome to ftalk! have fun and enjoy posting! oh your from lucena too!
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ohw? looks like we'r from the same place huh..?? :o wer du yu stay hir? wat skul? tnx for the warm welcome . hehehe.. :D
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]pipito21[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tinkyOw :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmm,, i'm just new here.. do we need to speak in english?? no!! hehehe,, ates and kuyas.. i wish that something good will happen when i join here.. hehehe be my friend poh!! so that i have a "karama

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:38

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy