• ARCHIVES 
  • » anybody who watch death note?? well just a simple poll.. who's the best for you?? and why?? for me, it's L/ryuzaki... Kira is good but he can't kill L without Misa's shinigami.. Near is L's successor

Pages: 123

anybody who watch death note?? well just a simple poll.. who's the best for you?? and why?? for me, it's L/ryuzaki... Kira is good but he can't kill L without Misa's shinigami.. Near is L's successor

Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

anybody who watch death note?? well just a simple poll.. who's the best for you?? and why?? for me, it's L/ryuzaki... Kira is good but he can't kill L without Misa's shinigami.. Near is L's successor

anybody who watch death note?? well just a simple poll.. who's the best for you?? and why?? for me, it's L/ryuzaki... Kira is good but he can't kill L without Misa's shinigami.. Near is L's successor (supposed to be) but i guess L is still better...

Last edited by Campus_hearthrob02 (2007-06-24 14:34:50)

pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: anybody who watch death note?? well just a simple poll.. who's the best for you?? and why?? for me, it's L/ryuzaki... Kira is good but he can't kill L without Misa's shinigami.. Near is L's successor

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align] [color=#ff3399][align=center]:"I like L. :]":[/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: anybody who watch death note?? well just a simple poll.. who's the best for you?? and why?? for me, it's L/ryuzaki... Kira is good but he can't kill L without Misa's shinigami.. Near is L's successor

Ryuzaki is the best especially there in live action movie because he won. But in the anime series, i just love the way Light makes [i]palusot[/i] to the investigators. hehe. he's so evil! =D
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love L !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i lIke L...
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Near... He surpass Lawliet's Knowledge thats all
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

L/ Ryuzaki...he's smart....super smart.... =)
eau
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me L is the best of all because at the movie deathnote 2 "L" still won at the end even light didnt notice that he is stepping at the L's trap..
akosichana
» n00b
1969-12-31

I dont consider that Light Yagami is the best [among the rest] character in Death Note. haha. I go for L. :]
Ude
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll go for Kira/Light Yagami. there is nothing better than a genius with god-complex hehehe... though L was pretty cool i'll just mention this: the ending of the movie adaptation of deathnote is different from the manga and anime
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yEy! L-kun is winning! his the best.. and he loves sweets like me :D [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x134/matet03/407140-20070528164113.jpg[/img]
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yagami can rid of L's geniuosity as well =|
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

Raito Yagami he is evil
pampam_cakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

L/Ryuzaki is smarter than Kira/Light/Raito.it just so happen that Kira is more powerful than L,a reason for L to die.addition to that L doesn't have the power unlike the Kiras.and i forgot,wut makes it murr bias is that,there so many Kira (Light,his gf Misa Amane and the 3rd Kira the newscaster Takada) but there's only one "L" and the only one "L"!
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm.. ok i agree Lawliet is smarter than raito.. but raito outsmart him in the end.. leaving Lawliet killed.. thats why i think raito is the best o and dont put near here.. he is nowhere near raito and Lawliet
pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like L.. c0z he's s0 weird..hehe!! :D :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

L's winning now....heheh
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go go L-kun.. :D
Reverie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://th211.photobucket.com/albums/bb278/groundzero_00/th_113.jpg[/img] [color=#9900ff] :rose: yagami raito...he is cool n intelligent...[/color]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kira - Light Yagami for me is a genius one. :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » anybody who watch death note?? well just a simple poll.. who's the best for you?? and why?? for me, it's L/ryuzaki... Kira is good but he can't kill L without Misa's shinigami.. Near is L's successor

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy