• ARCHIVES 
  • » anybody who watch death note?? well just a simple poll.. who's the best for you?? and why?? for me, it's L/ryuzaki... Kira is good but he can't kill L without Misa's shinigami.. Near is L's successor

Pages: 123

anybody who watch death note?? well just a simple poll.. who's the best for you?? and why?? for me, it's L/ryuzaki... Kira is good but he can't kill L without Misa's shinigami.. Near is L's successor

imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: anybody who watch death note?? well just a simple poll.. who's the best for you?? and why?? for me, it's L/ryuzaki... Kira is good but he can't kill L without Misa's shinigami.. Near is L's successor

go for [b]L[/b] so cute!
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: anybody who watch death note?? well just a simple poll.. who's the best for you?? and why?? for me, it's L/ryuzaki... Kira is good but he can't kill L without Misa's shinigami.. Near is L's successor

[color=pink]L is always cute....[img]http://www.anikaos.com/0039-anime_kitties/anime_kitties-9807.gif[/img] my friend's cosplay was L[/color]
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Light is crazy... :paranoid: weeeeeee for L :D
Bou Lover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]L [/b]my love... hehe
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I love Kira/Raito/Light Yagami.. He's great and so cute.. gosh im addicted to him.. xD..
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d129/Queen_of_the_Brits/167a15g.jpg[/img] [b]L is the best![/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

L for mr... he's cool
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/bielnovais/L_Icon.jpg[/img] [b]ya...he is really cool... and like the way of holding something! yay! that was awesome![/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i choosee L L really cool,calm and cutee
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

All Hail [b]L[/b] All Hail... XD he is so smart... he doesn't deserve to die....=(
ahhdorablerawr.
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like [b]L [/b]better, cause he loves sweets.
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

near .. compare the age of the two : L and N .. near is way more younger .. but more intellect .. :D
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like L. But i would pick near since he was the sucessor of L.
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Zukaari]near .. compare the age of the two : L and N .. near is way more younger .. but more intellect .. :D[/quote] but near [b]can't[/b] solve the case without [b]L[/b].... L is the best in deductive solving... i choose L because.... yeah Light is intelligent... but he has a deathnote... and yeah he can use the rules in the deathnote to plan well on fighting L.... so Light is in favor of the rhythm.. but even if Light has a deathnote... L took the consequence of fighting Kira.. and withstand the power of Light for a long period of time.... XD
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i vote for L ofcourse,. though all of them are insanely genius,. but i prefer The L! the one and only L,. he's soooo intelligent and hot at the same time .lol :wow: :wow: :wow: =D
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me Kira is the best because he's so smart and was able to kill L
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

L is the best cause he's so smart and cute :wow:
ineedyou143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yagami is cool and genius but he kills all criminals.. For me L Riyuzaki is really a genius one! hehe i love L!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me, it's L! he is so weird and cool! the sweetest person! :D
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like L :wow: cz he's cool,cute n smart
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » anybody who watch death note?? well just a simple poll.. who's the best for you?? and why?? for me, it's L/ryuzaki... Kira is good but he can't kill L without Misa's shinigami.. Near is L's successor

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:28

[ 11 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy