• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]how to be mod?[/i] i bumped into a closed thread about mod hiring, will you hire mods again? when?

Pages: 123

Original title: [i]how to be mod?[/i] i bumped into a closed thread about mod hiring, will you hire mods again? when?

leftalone
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]how to be mod?[/i] i bumped into a closed thread about mod hiring, will you hire mods again? when?

yeah haha dont apply as a mod apply as a muse lol anyway i also want to be a mod =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]how to be mod?[/i] i bumped into a closed thread about mod hiring, will you hire mods again? when?

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]ei mr. feruzz, no pls dont.. =| many moderators now are resigning.. =| anyweis.. how to be a mod? just pm admin and hope that he'll reply.. :D[/quote] OK... :D :D :D
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

feruuz also trying to resign as a mod? :wasted: no pls dont lol!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Nah.. i don't think Sir Admin will accept all those who applied for moderators. just like james before.. he just became a mod cause of recommendation[/quote] That's correct. Of course Sir admin doesnt just accept your applications to become a Mod. You need to prove something or show a good potential that you are capable of being a moderator. =|
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok, thanks for the suggestions, I sent my application to admin, hope he'll accept it, but if he doesn't it's ok, at least i tried, then maybe i'll apply to be the forum's muse just like what leftalone said (nyahahaha just kidding!) :lol:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me i just want to be as my rank as possible, i just want to be a promoter of friendstertalk i already ask him but no replies, let also the friendstertalker's do there job too, well not in the code but to promote this site, as for the promotion, ill do the job let me be that promoter :cool: for those who want to follow me, common! lets promote this site i will start at the xatech xatbox =)

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-06-30 12:13:56)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. hahaha... yes. @admin can we have a forum muse? :D we'll have nominations and voting. hahaha.. it'll be fun. @feruzz are u going to study? coz u said u will be busy for 4 years. many members want to be a moderator, prove to us that u are deserving. [i]What are you going to contribute to friendstertalk? Do you know how to moderate a forum and/or you have an experience on moderating a forum?[/i] Those are just common questions in a forum that you need to answer
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh my God. I'm a now a moderator. Thanks guys! and thanks to admin :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what?? i dont wnt u to be a moderator! i wnt u to be my muse, i mean the forum muse! hahaha... congrats! :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]@feruzz are u going to study? coz u said u will be busy for 4 years.[/quote] yup... I'll getting headache next month :crybaby:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Ei, it's just temporary. Get well soon feruzz! :D [quote=gandalicious23]oh my God. I'm a now a moderator. Thanks guys! and thanks to admin :)[/quote] Wow. Congratulations. ;)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ Ei, it's just temporary. Get well soon feruzz! :D [quote=gandalicious23]oh my God. I'm a now a moderator. Thanks guys! and thanks to admin :)[/quote] Wow. Congratulations. ;)[/quote] thanks :D question >> why did you resign as a mod? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

How nice we had new moderator/s here, Congratulation :D Hope you guys handle those responsibilties been assigned to you?! Take note, lot of members and incoming members can test your caliber if you deserve for being a moderator?! Hope you can handle those thing!
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What are the abilities you get when you are a mod?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jagcopra]What are the abilities you get when you are a mod?[/quote] you can fly up up in the sky. hahaha.. those moderating features are just an extra for us. it just help us to moderate the forum. dont be envious or jealous. we are just helping the forum. u can too help the forum without the help of the moderating features
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup.. i know.. but what are those extra featureS? `
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

An access to the "backstage" where we mods talk about a lot of things like those who violated rules. the new features. some suggestions. etc..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jagcopra]What are the abilities you get when you are a mod?[/quote] They had also the power to cursed you if you do not follow the rules of this forum :P
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be a mod too...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I think it's already full?! Try to pm sir admin!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]how to be mod?[/i] i bumped into a closed thread about mod hiring, will you hire mods again? when?

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:52

[ 13 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy