• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]how to be mod?[/i] i bumped into a closed thread about mod hiring, will you hire mods again? when?

Pages: 123

Original title: [i]how to be mod?[/i] i bumped into a closed thread about mod hiring, will you hire mods again? when?

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]how to be mod?[/i] i bumped into a closed thread about mod hiring, will you hire mods again? when?

:arrow: well for a start, 'don't ask other moderators to lend you their account for a day' - keep that in mind =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]how to be mod?[/i] i bumped into a closed thread about mod hiring, will you hire mods again? when?

^ Yeah right mareh, it's so rude to do that (the asking for mod's account thing).
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Yup! It's against our code (assuming that we have one, hahaha) to lend our account to members. ReversEdge is right, try to [b]pm[/b] admin.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i pm admin but he dont reply
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I think I know the answer why sir admin don't reply to you! Maybe he's currently sleeping at this moment :lol: Remember, the time here at the Philippines is far different from Canada. The gap is 10hrs mean the time there is 1:00am :eh:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge][quote=jagcopra]What are the abilities you get when you are a mod?[/quote] They had also the power to cursed you if you do not follow the rules of this forum :P[/quote] wew.. :D :D You are absolutely right dude.. =) =) All mods have special powers in moderating the forum.. =) :cool: But we should use the powers wisely and carefully.. :eh: :eh:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-07-28 01:04:14)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yeah so I admit this forum is so [b]MAGICAL[/b] :P
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

huhuhu your so lucky gandalicious me im not mo yet!! huhuhu :crybaby:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Kid, the application for Modship is not just a simple PM to admin. One of the best ways to get yourself promoted is when you are recommended by Mod/s to Sir Admin. So better show a potential that you can become a very good example to others, rather than whining about not being able to become a Mod because Sir havent replied to you. =| As a sidenote, I had two persons before who got promoted for Modship now with my recommendation to Sir.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ true. true. recommendation is a big help. i agree. =) and sometimes, some mods evaluate a member if he/she is approriate to become a mod. =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

PM-ing admin is not that easy. :D
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what do you gain from being a mod?? :rolleyes: (just curious)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ we don't actually applied to gain something. =) we applied to help admin, as well as the members and the forum itself. [quote=james_cuteoo2]PM-ing admin is not that easy. :D[/quote] based from his own experience :eh:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-07-28 11:10:00)

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^oh,,,thanks 4 that.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uh, yup.. it's also based on your exp. i mean if you have an experience to handlea forum. Now it's easy to you to handle ftalk. :D

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-07-28 12:39:04)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]how to be mod?[/i] i bumped into a closed thread about mod hiring, will you hire mods again? when?

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:52

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy