• ARCHIVES 
  • » Me........More then words,say goodbye and others love songs :D wat about you??

Pages: 12

Me........More then words,say goodbye and others love songs :D wat about you??

Last Angel
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Me........More then words,say goodbye and others love songs :D wat about you??

[b]Dragonfly[/b] by [b]Spongecola[/b] :wow: :wallbash: :wow: :wallbash:
Last Angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Me........More then words,say goodbye and others love songs :D wat about you??

[quote=`mizeL][b]Dragonfly[/b] by [b]Spongecola[/b] :wow: :wallbash: :wow: :wallbash:[/quote] wow!! :O
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Too many songs, But here's what I can think of right now: [b]Just Because [i](I Love You)[/i][/b] by Anita Baker.. [i]I love you just because. Just because I do. Emotions more than words can help me say. I love you, baby. Just because you're you..[/i] Haaaayyy... the Padme loves that song.. :P

Last edited by Padme (2006-11-17 15:49:19)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][b]Dragonfly[/b] by [b]Spongecola[/b] :wow: :wallbash: :wow: :wallbash:[/quote] :arrow: [b]love that song too... free your mind... wee... ^_^ way back highschool days... *reminisces* lolx[/b]
bladeofgrass
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmnn.. [b][u]only one[/u][/b] by [b]yellowcard[/b].. hehe..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Stick around - Azure :wow: :wallbash:
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]To Be Near You - Viktoria[/b] [i]"i don't care, i would do anything to be near you; i would go anywhere to be near you..."[/i] :rose: :arrow: [b]It Only Reminds Me Of You - M.Y.M.P.[/b] [i]"I try to run from your side But each place I hide only reminds me of you When i turn out all the lights Even the night only reminds me of you"[/i] :rose:

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-01-26 06:03:03)

purpleshmurple
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#cc66ff].when you're gone--avril lavigne.ü [/color]
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

Everlong by Foo Figthers Chasin Cars by Snow Patrol Serioulsy most romantic songs ever
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]never let this go[/b] ov paramore [i]''because i never let this go,but i can't find the words to tell you! i don't want to be alone, but now i feel like i don't know you, and i never let this go oh.[/i]
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

more than words.. incomplete-sisqo.. if sang foe me :wow: :wow:
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ingat ka By: Silent Sanctuary[/b]
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] inspiration by:chicago.. [/b]
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

'Your Guardian Angel' by RJS its in my profile if you wanna hear what it sounds like. :clock:
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll never go '' that song is romantic for me .. i love it
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i could not ask for more-edwin mccain and when you look me in the eyes-jo bro :wow: :wow: :wow:
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]just for a while : aiza seguerra[/b] [i]"i know deep w/in me that you and i we are worlds apart that i never will have apart of you heart." [/i] [b]awake : secondhand serenade[/b] [i]"i will share the air i breath i'll give you my heart on a string" [/i] [b]stick around : azure[/b] [i]"i'm not asking for too much baby just stick around"[/i] [u][b]heaven knows [/b][/u]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Officially Yours - Craig David [b] [quote]I'm Officially goin on the record to say i'm in love with you I'm Officially Everythin You hope that i would be This Time i'll tell the truth[/quote] [/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Love Like this ~ Natasha Behingfield ft. Sean Kingston.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Me........More then words,say goodbye and others love songs :D wat about you??

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:39

[ 11 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy