• ARCHIVES 
  • » Me........More then words,say goodbye and others love songs :D wat about you??

Pages: 12

Me........More then words,say goodbye and others love songs :D wat about you??

'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Me........More then words,say goodbye and others love songs :D wat about you??

[b]When Your'e Gone~ Avril Lavigne[/b] [i]"When you're gone, The pieces of my heart are missing you, When you're gone, The face i came to know is missing too, When you're gone, The words i need to hear to always get me through the day and make it OK.. i miss you."[/i] [b]When you look me in the Eyes~ Jonas Brothers[/b] [i]"When you look me in the eyes, And tell me that you love me. Everything's alright, When you're right here by my side. When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise, When you look me in the eyes."[/i]
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Me........More then words,say goodbye and others love songs :D wat about you??

[b]I've Been Waiting For You[/b] - Guys Next Door [quote]Oh girl I've been saving my love All this time 'Cause I knew someday I would find The one that I've loved For so long in my mind From the moment That I looked into your eyes I saw the girl I've loved all my life :wow:[/quote] :ninja::ninja::ninja:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kismet by silent sanctuary,i would think...=(
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because i'm a girl..
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

fixing a broken heart-azn dreamers! weew!!
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Only One - Yellowcard[/b] [i]Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you You are my only one I let go, there's just no one, no one like you You are my only, my only one[/i] :arrow:[b] Realize - Colbie Calliat[/b] [i]If you just realize what I just realized, Then we'd be perfect for each other And will never find another Just realized what I just realized We'd never have to wonder if We missed out on each other now.[/i] :arrow: [b]If you're not the one - Daniel Bedingfield[/b] [i]I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am? Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?[/i] :arrow:[b] Lips of an Angel - Hinder[/b] [i]It's really good to hear your voice say my name It sounds so sweet Coming from the lips of an angel Hearing those words it makes me weak And I never wanna say goodbye But girl you make it hard to be faithful With the lips of an angel [/i] :arrow: [b]Your call - Secondhand Serenade[/b] [i]Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry Call I'm desperate for your voice Listening to the song we used to sing In the car, do you remember Butterfly, Early Summer It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet Like when we would meet[/i] :arrow:[b] Hero - Enrique Iglesias[/b] [i]I can be your hero, baby. I can kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away.[/i]

Last edited by _vanilla_ O_o (2008-06-02 12:37:57)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Grow Old With You - Adam S. :redface::redface::redface:
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Secondhand Serenade[/b] Songs... luv all of it
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: beautiful in my eyes- joshua kadison :arrow: the search is over-survivor :arrow: the only one- brian mcknight :arrow: changes in my life- mark sherman :arrow: exchange of heart- david slater :arrow: after all- peter cetera and cher
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wake up by coheed and cambria :crybaby::wow:
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wake up by coheed everytime we touch(slow) final fantasy theme song melodies of lyf FF theme song eyes on me FF theme song
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=_vanilla_ O_o]Realize - Colbie Calliat If you just realize what I just realized, Then we'd be perfect for each other And will never find another Just realized what I just realized We'd never have to wonder if We missed out on each other now.[/quote] [quote]Lips of an Angel - Hinder It's really good to hear your voice say my name It sounds so sweet Coming from the lips of an angel Hearing those words it makes me weak And I never wanna say goodbye But girl you make it hard to be faithful With the lips of an angel[/quote] love them 2 hehehe....
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: from this moment- shania twain :thumbsup:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]only one-yellowcard[/b] [b]walk away-paula deanda[/b] hummm thats all i thinkk of right now XD
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]It Only Reminds Me Of You - M.Y.M.P. "I try to run from your side But each place I hide only reminds me of you When i turn out all the lights Even the night only reminds me of you" :rose:[/quote] yah...mi too...and also [b]when you look me in the eyes[/b]
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Forever- Chris Brown:lol:
x4teen.4everx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]forever by the ambassadors.[/b] forever i`ll be yours forever i love you. forever i`ll be yours forever i`ll be true. my love will never fade away even if i die. and i will love you until the end of time, even without you smile. ... so let me please, i beg you. don`t walk away i need you. stay with me and be by my side. take my hand and we`ll work it out.[/align]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Before I Let You Go - Freestyle.. :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Me........More then words,say goodbye and others love songs :D wat about you??

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy