• ARCHIVES 
  • » :D post your "how to's" here :D -------------------- i guess being mature enough to handle his/her maturity will be a great plus points ^___^ [color=red][i]edited the double post.[/i][/color]

Pages: 12

:D post your "how to's" here :D -------------------- i guess being mature enough to handle his/her maturity will be a great plus points ^___^ [color=red][i]edited the double post.[/i][/color]

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :D post your "how to's" here :D -------------------- i guess being mature enough to handle his/her maturity will be a great plus points ^___^ [color=red][i]edited the double post.[/i][/color]

be funny and be normal not abnormal
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :D post your "how to's" here :D -------------------- i guess being mature enough to handle his/her maturity will be a great plus points ^___^ [color=red][i]edited the double post.[/i][/color]

act normal, but just be sensitive coz, older people are matured and sometimes is irritated by childish jokes.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Jst b urself. :lol: [/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

be yourself. don't matured and not your age. :] Or else you might end up doing the wrong things :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :D post your "how to's" here :D -------------------- i guess being mature enough to handle his/her maturity will be a great plus points ^___^ [color=red][i]edited the double post.[/i][/color]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:55

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy