• ARCHIVES 
  • » You can find your Referral URL on your forum profile/User CP > Essentials > Referrals. If someone visits FriendsterTalk from your referral URL and registers to become a member, your Referral Count wi

Pages: 1234

You can find your Referral URL on your forum profile/User CP > Essentials > Referrals. If someone visits FriendsterTalk from your referral URL and registers to become a member, your Referral Count wi

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You can find your Referral URL on your forum profile/User CP > Essentials > Referrals. If someone visits FriendsterTalk from your referral URL and registers to become a member, your Referral Count wi

^ Claim your punishment :evil: I like when you are crying :P
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: You can find your Referral URL on your forum profile/User CP > Essentials > Referrals. If someone visits FriendsterTalk from your referral URL and registers to become a member, your Referral Count wi

im not cry[i]ing[/i] even popups can't harm me :P
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Your so persistent enough to do these such stupidity, Stop now or else
acreaver7
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe that's y his banned
hanah025
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello anuh bha yan nahi2rapn akuh
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ please post in English. . . .
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what do you mean by promoter what they will do?
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]here it is kim:[/b] [quote]A member with more than 20 Referral Count and 200 Referral Post Count will become a Promoter. - Referral Count = The total number of member referred by you. - Referral Post Count = The total number of post from all members referred by you.[/quote]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: and we now have promoter! chika.symphatica -check the members tab and put on the User group : Promoters =) congrats!
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank you for making us promoters, and as of me thanks even if my referral count is not in the goal point :crybaby: we will do our best to make friendstertalk a crowded world :wasted: just kidding! , to all members just keep promoting friendstertalk :thumbsup: thanks again! i will do my job now :cool:

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-08-26 17:18:31)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ and you're a promoter too.. wow. congrats :thumbsup:
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

how about if moderator do that sir admin... whats the name are will gonna change moderator to promoter or moderator promoter coz i guest i was do that :D :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]thank you for making us promoters, and as of me thanks even if my referral count is not in the goal point :crybaby: we will do our best to make friendstertalk a crowded world :wasted: just kidding! , to all members just keep promoting friendstertalk :thumbsup: thanks again! i will do my job now :cool:[/quote] ei cip.. congratz ma mhen.. nyahaha.. w8, i saw your referals and did not reach 200 posts?? eniweizz.. you had over referrals and they are over 50 :o .. still great.. u deserve it.. :thumbsup:
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hhmmm.. and now am trying to promote the ftalk forum.. talking about it with my friends =) and having link buttons on every comment i make.. is it ok? :/
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]yah i think that's okay sis zephyr :) btw, congrats to our promoters sis chika and bro cip.. =) [/b]
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: why my status not change hehehe... Referral Count: 38 - Show Referral Post Count: 356 how about moderator - promoter admins :eh: :eh: :eh:

Last edited by dj_dhey (2007-08-26 04:37:21)

admin
» FTalkManiac

http://theftalk.com/p112160-2007-07-02-03%3A20%3A06.html#p112160 :D [quote=admin]moderator rank is not affected by referral count.[/quote]
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]thanxskz for making me promoter...promote fstalk :thumbsup: :wow: ... :wow: [/color]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. u just know now about this. hehehe.. congrats on to those you got [b]promoted[/b] to be a [b]promoter[/b]! :lol: good luck!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: Hey guys, Want this one? [url][img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/mengzy3sh/button.gif[/img][/url] Just host it in your own account ok? ^^, :cool:[/quote] [b]@ meng:ate meng good sugggestion. @ admin:admin can we put that?? the suggestion of te meng is realy good..[/b]

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2007-08-27 19:41:51)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » You can find your Referral URL on your forum profile/User CP > Essentials > Referrals. If someone visits FriendsterTalk from your referral URL and registers to become a member, your Referral Count wi

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:40

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy