• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is a thread wherein you can talk anything about the greatest band ever, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..you can talk anything about my chem here..music videos,concerts,facts,gossips,etc..you can put it here

Pages: 12

this is a thread wherein you can talk anything about the greatest band ever, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..you can talk anything about my chem here..music videos,concerts,facts,gossips,etc..you can put it here

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this is a thread wherein you can talk anything about the greatest band ever, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..you can talk anything about my chem here..music videos,concerts,facts,gossips,etc..you can put it here

woah! i'm a certified MCR fanatic rakenrol! i love their songs! sooo cool!
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this is a thread wherein you can talk anything about the greatest band ever, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..you can talk anything about my chem here..music videos,concerts,facts,gossips,etc..you can put it here

yeah. they are all cool and cute XP they all rock! =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is a thread wherein you can talk anything about the greatest band ever, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..you can talk anything about my chem here..music videos,concerts,facts,gossips,etc..you can put it here

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:12

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy