• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is a thread wherein you can talk anything about the greatest band ever, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..you can talk anything about my chem here..music videos,concerts,facts,gossips,etc..you can put it here

Pages: 12

this is a thread wherein you can talk anything about the greatest band ever, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..you can talk anything about my chem here..music videos,concerts,facts,gossips,etc..you can put it here

GoThiX FULL
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this is a thread wherein you can talk anything about the greatest band ever, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..you can talk anything about my chem here..music videos,concerts,facts,gossips,etc..you can put it here

this is a thread wherein you can talk anything about the greatest band ever, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..you can talk anything about my chem here..music videos,concerts,facts,gossips,etc..you can put it here.... but please don't put negative things about my chem...gossips are ok but not too much..respect for the band please :arrow: you better f*** off if you're gonna talk s*** about my chem......i like this band so please f****** respect it!! :midfinger: anyway...enjoy talking about my chem....let's all celebrate on july 23!!! LONG LIVE THE BLACK PARADE!!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: this is a thread wherein you can talk anything about the greatest band ever, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..you can talk anything about my chem here..music videos,concerts,facts,gossips,etc..you can put it here

I consider M.C.R. a rock band not more nor less I do not consider them and emo/goth. I am not into looks that much of a particular band I focus on their music. Anyway M.C.R. music is cool band. They give charity to the sick specially their song [b]Cancer[/b] For Music Videos they have for Actual release for now... Welcome To The Black Parade Famous Last Words I Don't Love You (Europe) Teenagers (UK) Also Have you heard their B-Sides :eh: But still I miss their old school rock... :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-01 07:39:26)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: this is a thread wherein you can talk anything about the greatest band ever, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..you can talk anything about my chem here..music videos,concerts,facts,gossips,etc..you can put it here

yes, i like their songs like. Teenager. I Dont Love You. Famous Last Word. Welcome To The Black Parade. ;)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]The Very Best Cool Song OF MCR :arrow: "Dead"[/b] :thumbsup: [b]Chorus:[/b] [i]Have you heard the news that you're dead? No one ever had much nice to say I think they never liked you anyway Oh take me from the hospital bed Wouldn't it be grand? It ain't exactly what you planned. And wouldn't it be great If we were dead? Ohh dead. ..."If like aint just a joke then why are we laughing?[/i]

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-01 13:07:59)

kathleenn.
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok..i know what mcr have been through before their success.. i watched it in "born to be".. even so..im still in love with gerard coz he's a f***ing artist.. [he draw some comic books, he loves it!] and he's a sweet shy guy..he wrote the song helena, for his grandma, elena, who died bcoz of some disease. and he always has to drank himself b4 watever concert, coz he has stage fright..
bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

i reaLLy LOVed mCr.. tHeir sONgs iNFLuEnced mE oF whAT kiND of pERson am i nOW.. i thiNk i fiND mY gEnre nOW.. weLL, thERe's a gOssip thAT GerArd was sHOt deAd.. i wenT cRAzy tHEn, bUT tHE dj coNfiRmed thAT he was toTALLy aLive.. :rolleyes:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@off-topic:[/b] please don't use sTiCky CaPs.. [b]@topic:[/b] yeah.. i love MCR.. i love their songs.. esp. [b]Cancer[/b]..
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

talking about their genre . . i go for MCR . . but i like The Used . .
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I freaking luv this topic. 'Coz im a huge MCRmy since i was still in elementary.. Though many cool bands have come out today, my loyalty is still with MCR [owss..??]:lol:. I got a news for all MCRmy out there. This was a Myspace bulletin from The Umbrella Academy. Gerard Ways has come to Portland, Oregon to rock faces and sign comics, and he's all out of faces. That dosen't really make any sense at all, but you get the drift. The signing will be from 4-6pm on Tuesday, April 8th Here's what TFAW has to say: Gerard Way Signing! This is it! The day all us Umbrella Academy fans have been waiting for. Be sure to get to our Portland Store on Tuesday April 8, 2008 because Gerard Way (the mastermind behind the Umbrella Academy and lead singer of My Chemical Romance) will be signing from 4-6 P.M. That's right, he's in town for a concert and we're lucky enough to get him to come into the shop for a couple of hours. So go ahead and bring in a CD and pick up a copy of the Umbrella Academy while you're here to get him to sign them. Yeah i know it's too late. But i still wanna share this to you guys.[/b]
geekprincess
» n00b
1969-12-31

MCR saved my life. yes. i really love their music but i still prefer Life in the murder scene rather than the black parade. sorry?:( but still, i apreciate their songs. how they are very talented in playing their thing, how they help teenagers and kids with just their songs and how they totally rock every freakin show ever. even though i havent seen them play live, i got them in my ipod :o:lol: and thats enough fer me. just to hear them through my earphones, its epic. for realz. there are so many fans of mcr in the whole world. i cant even count. and thats just because they really are a great band. great members. great songs. great lyrics. great musi. thats MCR! :P:cool::O:o
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OMG!. MCR?!, haha,. i do love their songs., and also the vocalist of their band!.
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^same as with you sis.. im a fan of MCR for a suuper long time.. until now.. :D in fact i envy gerard's wife.. =D joke.. i always wanna be on the news when it comes to them.. and i'll kill someone's a** if they ever try to insult MCR.. =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i like mcr for song .. helena..i am okay.. and another.. that really cool song. i very like it
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=belink_293]i like it:O:clock::cake::gift::penguin:::/::paranoid::rolleyes::cool::P:mad::angry::disgust::doubt::evil::redface::eh::retard::wasted::smoke::ninja::drool::drool::drool:[/quote] hey dude.. better kick ur self outta here.. find some site u can spam on.. get the hell outta here.. you've been [b]KILLED![/b]=D
nitrogen013
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=hAnNah.t0t][b]Here's what TFAW has to say: Gerard Way Signing! This is it! The day all us Umbrella Academy fans have been waiting for. Be sure to get to our Portland Store on Tuesday April 8, 2008 because Gerard Way (the mastermind behind the Umbrella Academy and lead singer of My Chemical Romance) will be signing from 4-6 P.M. That's right, he's in town for a concert and we're lucky enough to get him to come into the shop for a couple of hours. So go ahead and bring in a CD and pick up a copy of the Umbrella Academy while you're here to get him to sign them. Yeah i know it's too late. But i still wanna share this to you guys.[/b][/quote] really..?? he's drawing again..?? can't wait to see it.. @topic MCR is one of my biggest influences.. like their song Demolition Lovers.. That's one of my fav. song of them..

Last edited by nitrogen013 (2008-06-20 08:47:34)

yuwi_MCR
» n00b
1969-12-31

My chemical romance is very awesome.. Mikey Way(bassist) is so handsome and he's very good in playing his bass..(that's the reason why I want to play bass..) MCR is really cool..MCR isn't an EMO band..
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=yuwi_MCR]MCR is really cool..MCR isn't an EMO band..[/quote] [b]Yeah, right c'mon.! Btw. I luv ur avatar sis.^^[/b]
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

M.C.R. cool songs are :arrow: dead :arrow: teenagers
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'm a big fan of MCR.......their songs r rili cool..[/b] =) [b]MCR rocks!!!![/b] :cool::thumbsup: [b]these r my fave MCR songs: :arrow: The Sharpest Lives :arrow: Thank You For The Venom :arrow: I Never Told You What I Do For A Living :arrow: I'm Not Okay (.....i was addicted to dis.....) :arrow: Cancer :arrow: Disenchanted :arrow: You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison[/b]
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like MCR The style cool and completely great
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is a thread wherein you can talk anything about the greatest band ever, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..you can talk anything about my chem here..music videos,concerts,facts,gossips,etc..you can put it here

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:07

[ 11 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy