• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]hall of fame...[/i] im sorry with the tittle, is that [b]fame[/b] or [b]frame[/b] :lol:? by the way back to topic, im just thinking of this while im working, i hope we can have a

Pages: 12

Original Title: [i]hall of fame...[/i] im sorry with the tittle, is that [b]fame[/b] or [b]frame[/b] :lol:? by the way back to topic, im just thinking of this while im working, i hope we can have a

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original Title: [i]hall of fame...[/i] im sorry with the tittle, is that [b]fame[/b] or [b]frame[/b] :lol:? by the way back to topic, im just thinking of this while im working, i hope we can have a

Original Title: [i]hall of fame...[/i] im sorry with the tittle, is that [b]fame[/b] or [b]frame[/b] :lol:? by the way back to topic, im just thinking of this while im working, i hope we can have a hall of fame here at friendstertalk, i mean all the old members since the day that friendstertalk created, from admins to mods all info's are in there at the fame, we will just giving them a reward for all the help they do to this site. i hope admin still remember those legends.

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-03 08:27:13)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]hall of fame...[/i] im sorry with the tittle, is that [b]fame[/b] or [b]frame[/b] :lol:? by the way back to topic, im just thinking of this while im working, i hope we can have a

upsss...do you mean [b]hall of fame[/b]?
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]hall of fame...[/i] im sorry with the tittle, is that [b]fame[/b] or [b]frame[/b] :lol:? by the way back to topic, im just thinking of this while im working, i hope we can have a

nyhahahah yah that one :lol: can you change it im such not good at english :lol:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

hehe..I cant...only admin can edit it :D :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]nyhahahah yah that one :lol: can you change it im such not good at english :lol:[/quote] There are no mods assigned here at the feedback and suggestions. only you can edit it @topic: may i ask what is the purpose of having a wall of fame and what will be placed there?
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well its just a list of the oldest member here at friendstertalk they will be place there to be able know who's the member here before us since the day that friendstertalk created at 2002
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

2002? ftalk just started last year.. and those members you're pertaining are not active even before. why not a hall of fame for those who contributed a lot in ftalk? not only in terms of helping others and in contributing codes but also in non-friendster related purposes?
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hhmmnn i think your right! now i know that friendstertalk has started only last year [i]i didn't know that[/i], so this is that we going to do a hall of fame for those who has a lot of contribution here just what you said, we will going to post their contribution's with there images as a reward for them =) its just like a yearbook for the top contibutor's
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Honestly..I'm so confused how to give my opinion.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If we want to have a Hall Of Flame,we should make a special requirements for those who will be placed there.. :eh: According to me..It's not the time now to do it coz all uf us here have given our dedications/contributions for Friendstertalk.. :) A Hall of Flame is mostly used to someone who had retired/stopped from something special.. So I think we don't need a Hall Of Flame now.. :eh: =)
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^yah it think your right, i think we must give friendstertalk a time for this. i hope friendstertalk may have some future legends someday from now =) okey i hope this hall thingy had give you an idea for the future of friendstertalk okey that's it well done fellow members.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

whew... nice discussion here huh.. uhmm.. in my opinion.. a hall of fame would be fun.. they are like legends.. hehe.. for example.. [b]"THE LEGENDARY CIP6192"[/b] nyahaha.. juz kidin...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I like this idea. In other forums they also have Hall of Fame and Hall of Shame In Hall of Fame, we can create threads/topic of: > members who contributed a lot in the forum > winners of previous contests > first 10 or 20 members registered in forum and members can give testimonials by replying in those topics I suggested to Admin if I can be a sponsor on upcoming contests here :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It is a nice idea yeah. :D To have [b]Hall of Fame[/b] and [b]Hall of Shame[/b] would be fun. I had this idea before inspired by one member (MKPT). Like [b]FTalk's Member of the Month[/b] and [b]FTalk's Moderator of the Month[/b]. Like how it's done normally --people [u]nominate[/u] and then people [u]vote[/u].
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]It is a nice idea yeah. :D To have [b]Hall of Fame[/b] and [b]Hall of Shame[/b] would be fun. I had this idea before inspired by one member (MKPT). Like [b]FTalk's Member of the Month[/b] and [b]FTalk's Moderator of the Month[/b]. Like how it's done normally --people [u]nominate[/u] and then people [u]vote[/u].[/quote] wew.. :D :D Hall Of Shame?? :o :o :lol: :lol: Nice idea I think.. =) =)
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]It is a nice idea yeah. :D To have [b]Hall of Fame[/b] and [b]Hall of Shame[/b] would be fun. I had this idea before inspired by one member (MKPT). Like [b]FTalk's Member of the Month[/b] and [b]FTalk's Moderator of the Month[/b]. Like how it's done normally --people [u]nominate[/u] and then people [u]vote[/u].[/quote] hm... yups i agree bro... maybe we can star from next month hm... how about it admin...[img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] :eh:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_dhey][quote=Padme]It is a nice idea yeah. :D To have [b]Hall of Fame[/b] and [b]Hall of Shame[/b] would be fun. I had this idea before inspired by one member (MKPT). Like [b]FTalk's Member of the Month[/b] and [b]FTalk's Moderator of the Month[/b]. Like how it's done normally --people [u]nominate[/u] and then people [u]vote[/u].[/quote] hm... yups i agree bro... maybe we can star from next month hm... how about it admin...[url]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/url] :eh:[/quote] wew.. :D :D Padme is not a man bro dhey but she is a girl.. :lol: :lol:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm. Nice idea. That way we would be able to properly give credits to those guys who contributed a lot here in Ftalk, not just the codes and tricks, but also the development of Ftalk in general. [img]http://forum.mambo-foundation.org/images/smilies/amen.gif[/img]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Heheh yeh I agree with this idea :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I can sponsor the "Hall of Shame" Contest. Prize: a cursed status =D btw. it's nice though. but i don't think the first 10 or 20 registered members are still active. can be first 10 or 20 STILL active members. and it's nice to launch it before Ftalk's anniversary.. it's october right?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

meng, it's alright if the 1st 10 or 20 members are not active anymore. let's just give them some honors or something by posting their names in the hall of fame
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]hall of fame...[/i] im sorry with the tittle, is that [b]fame[/b] or [b]frame[/b] :lol:? by the way back to topic, im just thinking of this while im working, i hope we can have a

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:02

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy