• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]hall of fame...[/i] im sorry with the tittle, is that [b]fame[/b] or [b]frame[/b] :lol:? by the way back to topic, im just thinking of this while im working, i hope we can have a

Pages: 12

Original Title: [i]hall of fame...[/i] im sorry with the tittle, is that [b]fame[/b] or [b]frame[/b] :lol:? by the way back to topic, im just thinking of this while im working, i hope we can have a

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]hall of fame...[/i] im sorry with the tittle, is that [b]fame[/b] or [b]frame[/b] :lol:? by the way back to topic, im just thinking of this while im working, i hope we can have a

[quote=meng]can be first 10 or 20 STILL active members. and it's nice to launch it before Ftalk's anniversary.. it's october right?[/quote] That would be better. And yeah, i just realized that Ftalk's anniversary is near. Wow. :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]hall of fame...[/i] im sorry with the tittle, is that [b]fame[/b] or [b]frame[/b] :lol:? by the way back to topic, im just thinking of this while im working, i hope we can have a

[quote=meng.o3]it's nice though. but i don't think the first 10 or 20 registered members are still active. can be first 10 or 20 STILL active members. and it's nice to launch it before Ftalk's anniversary.. it's october right?[/quote] I have to agree.. i think it'll be useless if you'll mention the first 10/20 registered members. unlike the first 10/20 still active members whom are still loyal to ftalk and lasted here for almost a year well how about top posters? haha :lol: [ i remembered a thread about top 10/20 of something here in ftalk]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's not useless. we'll just give them recognitions. we can have the 10 first members of ftalk and top 10 first members who are still active. we can also give recognition to the members who contribute a lot to the forum. check out markyctrigger's hall of fame =31" title="" rel="nofollow">http://www.markyctrigger.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=31
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]it's not useless. we'll just give them recognitions. we can have the 10 first members of ftalk and top 10 first members who are still active. we can also give recognition to the members who contribute a lot to the forum. check out markyctrigger's hall of fame =31" title="" rel="nofollow">http://www.markyctrigger.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=31[/quote] oh it says page not found anyways its really nice to have here fall of fame ryt?
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=green]yeah hall of fame for the winners, the oldest members and the helpful ones.. this would be great if implemented(i know admin would :D )[/color]
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i agree :D :thumbsup: what do u think admin :eh: :P :lol: [align=center][b][/b] :evil: :thumbsdown: [img]http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/4/1/9/f_niggersm_318f51c.jpg[/img] Respectfully Yours, [b]Anti-Nigga Clan[/b] :D [/align]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes i agree to this sugestion.. hmm.. i have many ftalkers in mind... :D hall of shame and hall of fame.. sounds interesting... :D :D :D

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-01-12 03:10:29)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Please remove the large NIGGA two posts above me.. :/ Anyway, at TOPIC.. Hall of Fame will be a NEW Section??? or Just a NEW THREAD?? :o
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

@topic starter agree.. http://theftalk.com/userlist.php?show_group=-1&sort_by=registered&sort_dir=ASC&search=Submit look the 1st 20 many newbie.... not active

Last edited by Chezter18 (2008-03-22 06:53:37)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ in the navigaation try to click members > i like this idea BUT if we have this , we shall also have HALL OF SHAME =D

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2009-05-09 22:57:13)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]hall of fame...[/i] im sorry with the tittle, is that [b]fame[/b] or [b]frame[/b] :lol:? by the way back to topic, im just thinking of this while im working, i hope we can have a

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:46

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy