• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:[b] Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b] [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, tha

Pages: 12

:arrow:[b] Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b] [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, tha

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b] [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, tha

:arrow:[b] Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b] [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, that are found in some sites. Be sure to put your OWN work here. Requests for graphics should be posted in the specific thread of the graphics creator. Ready made graphics from other sites are not allowed. If you want to share it, put the link instead in the compilation. Request threads that are inactive for [b]3 weeks[/b] will be closed and deletd. Premades: Post graphics atleast 8. premade threads with less than 8 graphics will be deleted. Request threads that are [b]spammy and has lots of posts not in english [/b]will be closed! Threadstarter must report any spamming going on in their thread immediately. So that they can alsp help us to track down and take action easily.[/quote] [b]Again, make sure that you post your own work. Do not steal other graphics and post them here. [/b] :cool:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-01-05 11:00:10)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:[b] Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b] [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, tha

Precisely... :midfinger:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:[b] Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b] [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, tha

Omg! Multiple threads!! :o :wallbash:
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ooohhhhhhhhhhh ic :O [/b]
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will surely follow.. =)
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

read this one before posting okay ;]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Suggestion to mods here to make those [b]threads that accept sig requests [color=red]sticky[/color][/b].

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-05-15 00:56:34)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Suggestion to mods here to make those [b]threads that accept sig requests [color=red]sticky[/color][/b].[/quote] :arrow: [b]right then. thanks for that..^^, To those who have request threads, just post in this thread if you want it sticky. :exclaim: Make sure you are making their requests. :cool: [/b]
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thaks ate meng... 4 the reminders... =)

Last edited by bernadeth_hd8 (2007-06-07 03:36:59)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: CLOSED. just Read On.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Topic open. Post here the URL of those who dont follow our rules about posting graphics.
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ Chii you're a mod in this section. you are free to close it :thumbsup:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just telling lol :eh: and I'm just asking for opinions if those thread are really need to close sorry :D well then, I'll close it :thumbsup:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh. ox.. Linniie will follow it. :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

http://theftalk.com/t12128-%5BHOT%5D-FriendsterTalk-Avatars.html [b] I think the threadstarter of that topic didn't follow the rules, by posting some avatars from other website. Tell me co-mods if its ok to re-open. [/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-09-27 16:55:58)

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]Premades: Post graphics atleast 8. premade threads with less than 8 graphics will be deleted.[/quote] oppss... i guess i'll be having a problem with this one.. because i only accept 3 requests per week.. wait... so as long as i already have 8 graphics/siggs in my thread i won't be having any problem anymore? or 8 per week or something? puhlease answer my question! love yah all! :)
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Be sure to perfect the rules before implying it [quote][b]RULES:[/b] :arrow: [b]Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b][/quote] It says would be better to post but it doesnt say you should only post your OWN original post.. then inside the rule quote says [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, that are found in some sites. Be sure to put your OWN work here. Requests for graphics should be posted in the specific thread of the graphics creator. Ready made graphics from other sites are not allowed. If you want to share it, put the link instead in the compilation. Request threads that are inactive for 3 weeks will be closed and deletd. Premades: Post graphics atleast 8. premade threads with less than 8 graphics will be deleted. Request threads that are spammy and has lots of posts not in english will be closed![/quote] First it says I should put my OWN work now, that will make some terrible misunderstanding.. but not to those who arent that smart to figure some flaws in the rules :midfinger: Second, it also says to [b]"Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, that are found in some sites."[/b] It needs to be a bit more specific.. at least say forums and/or search engines :smoke: another rule said [quote]Ready made graphics from other sites are not allowed. If you want to share it, put the link instead in the compilation.[/quote] Link eh? you can see the link by just clicking right click.. I just embedded the images so that it will be easy for others to choose their avatars =( If I may presume.. there are no further rules that I have mistakenly accused for.. correct me If Im wrong :lol: I want my topic to be investigated and be re-opened if you've proven my alibi in case I am right :gift: Thanks... P.S: I dont have a grudge on anyone

Last edited by diabolicious (2007-09-28 03:22:55)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=diabolicious]Be sure to perfect the rules before implying it [quote][b]RULES:[/b] :arrow: [b]Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b][/quote] It says would be better to post but it doesnt say you should only post your OWN original post.. then inside the rule quote says [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, that are found in some sites. Be sure to put your OWN work here. Requests for graphics should be posted in the specific thread of the graphics creator. Ready made graphics from other sites are not allowed. If you want to share it, put the link instead in the compilation. Request threads that are inactive for 3 weeks will be closed and deletd. Premades: Post graphics atleast 8. premade threads with less than 8 graphics will be deleted. Request threads that are spammy and has lots of posts not in english will be closed![/quote] First it says I should put my OWN work now, that will make some terrible misunderstanding.. but not to those who arent that smart to figure some flaws in the rules :midfinger: Second, it also says to [b]"Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, that are found in some sites."[/b] It needs to be a bit more specific.. at least say forums and/or search engines :smoke: another rule said [quote]Ready made graphics from other sites are not allowed. If you want to share it, put the link instead in the compilation.[/quote] Link eh? you can see the link by just clicking right click.. I just embedded the images so that it will be easy for others to choose their avatars =( If I may presume.. there are no further rules that I have mistakenly accused for.. correct me If Im wrong :lol: I want my topic to be investigated and be re-opened if you've proven my alibi in case I am right :gift: Thanks... P.S: I dont have a grudge on anyone[/quote] Oh come on, don't be stubborn. READ CAREFULLY. [quote]RULES: Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/quote] It means that it's better to post your original artwork than use other people's artwork in this forum. It's a comparison, hence the word "better". But... It is definitely NOT implying that it's good to post other people's artwork in this forum nor is it implying that we should only post our original artwork. It merely says that its better to be genuine and original than [to] be fake or use stolen artwork or steal other people's artwork. [quote]"Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, that are found in some sites."[/quote] In other words, avoid using other people's artwork found in some sites (some sites because if you happen to own a site with your own original artwork, then that's EXCLUDED). Simply put, avoid other people's artwork in this forum. You might have [only] embedded the images, but you were actually encouraging members of this forum to steal or use other people's artwork. And you know that is bad (in this forum because it has its rules for us to follow). :rolleyes: Yeah you can give a link to the avatars (and tell people how cool they look)... that is not a crime... But to use the avatars in the forum and tell people to save them on their 'puters and upload to the forum for use as their avatars is tantamount to STEALING, and you know in a place like this forum with its own rules, that is a CRIME. IMHO, I believe the thread HOT FRIENDSTERTALK AVATARS http://theftalk.com/t12128-%5BHOT%5D-FriendsterTalk-Avatars.html should be closed, junked to the recycle bin and teach some people a nice lesson so that all can follow the rules and no one should be above the rules or the mods who execute the rules. =). Btw, I cant believe there were some mods who actually used those avatars and did break the rules themselves. hehehe :P Kudos to ' 'eMokIdD for doing a great job as a moderator :thumbsup:

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-09-28 09:09:46)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmmm Im impress dude. good english really. hehe.. From my point of view, it is ok if they post those images from other site. Just be sure that they are free to use. But of course, it is better if u post your own work right? If we'll revise the rules, i would agree to never to post any images from other sites. Must [b]only[/b] post the member's OWN works. Hmmm anyway I want to hear opinions of others too.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:[b] Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b] [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, tha

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:59

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy