• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:[b] Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b] [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, tha

Pages: 12

:arrow:[b] Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b] [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, tha

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:[b] Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b] [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, tha

[b]@frolickfriendster[/b] It seemed that you're still bearing a grudge on me then... :doubt: by the way what's with the [b]"I get so emo baby!"[/b] :lol: I dont need a conversation with you anymore.. [i]Sayonara[/i] [b]@eehjhay[/b] Its ok now.. dont even bother opening my topic and I know no MODs would like to do that either :doubt: Be sure to make new RULES... I'll be waitin =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:[b] Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b] [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, tha

:arrow: okay as i was the one who posted the rules, [quote]Ready made graphics from other sites are not allowed. If you want to share it, put the link instead in the [b]compilation[/b].[/quote] isn't that understandable? I think i had made that statement clearly for anyone to understand. Grammatical errors? Spell Check? or maybe it's just your comprehension that is not working. I am aware that we have a thread named [b]GRAPHICS COMPILED[/b] and if you want to share the avatars, you should have posted there like "Visit this link for some cute anime avatars." [quote]Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/quote] again. i do not see any grammatical errors beyond my wildest imagination. Better --- meaning, as much as possible, post your original work. =| [quote=you]Second, it also says to [b]"Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, that are found in some sites."[/b] It needs to be a bit more specific.. at least say forums and/or search engines[/quote] Why does it need to be specific? It was stated graphics in some sites so basically if you want to post them, there is the GRAPHICS COMPILED thread and put there links =| - If you still can't understand the rules, i advise you to use a dictionary or better yet an online translator. :thumbsup:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@diabolicious: grudge??? Did I write any personal attacks? Do you really know what the word "grudge" means? Grab a dictio! Read my comments carefully and understand 'em before you react (if your brain does function properly :retard: :retard: :retard: ), it was just all about your lame attempt to get more repu by posting avatars in this forum from other sites and encouraging people to steal 'em and use 'em as their avatars. Btw, my desc "I get so emo baby" doesnt have anything to do with you, if that's what you think! =D =D =D Ever heard of that song from Whitney Houston? Well, that's what it's all about. And I dont need any conversation from you either! :retard: :retard: :retard:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Its settled then.. no more reply after that.. :disgust:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Well the issue is settled, your thread is closed (but hasn't been junked)... BUT your stolen avatars are still all over the forum; some are [even] still being used by moderators. So to meng, the moderator: how well do you enforce your rules? Especially forum's rule #12: [b]Posts about anything related to software piracy and other illegal activities are prohibited.[/b] Take note that stealing avatars from other websites to use in the forum is an illegal activity and a violation [also] of forum's rule #1: [b]Use your common sense. [/b] Also take note that the forum's rules (12 and 1) are admin's forum rules, not moderator's own rules. So Meng and others...How well do you enforce rules or better yet, how tolerant are you to rule breakers? :rolleyes: I want to see actions from the mods. =)

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-09-30 00:32:41)

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Majority wins ______________________ you dont write any personal attacks huh? try reviewing your post 'picon'? huh? thats a gayish word
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wow the majority wins over the rules, eh? I wonder why the mods here are so "[i]deadma[/i]" on the rule breaking issue of stolen avatars. LoL ATTENTION MODS: Why is it when some members break the rules you are all so quick to enforce the rules, but when a 'majority' and some of you mods break the rules, seems like you are all so QUIET. Wazzup wazzup???
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

WOW? You really want to make chaos err? If you have questions about the rules, do not ever post it in the forum. PM any moderators or PM the admin. Questioning the faults and mistakes of the staff won't help the forum. It will only give bad reputation that will last in the minds of the members. So I am asking you nicely to calm down and know your limitations. [b]Topic locked[/b] As i said, anyone who have comments about the rules, you may PM us moderators.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:[b] Please be reminded that graphics are totally all over the place, so it would be better to post your OWN original work.[/b] [quote]Avoid putting avatars, signatures, glitters, graphics, tha

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:13

[ 11 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy