• ARCHIVES 
  • » We'll have some rules here under the [b]New Member Introduction[/b]. this includes: [quote]• Any form of spam[b]*[/b] will be deleted • [b]sTickY cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are not allowed • As w

Pages: 12

We'll have some rules here under the [b]New Member Introduction[/b]. this includes: [quote]• Any form of spam[b]*[/b] will be deleted • [b]sTickY cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are not allowed • As w

emo_mark16
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We'll have some rules here under the [b]New Member Introduction[/b]. this includes: [quote]• Any form of spam[b]*[/b] will be deleted • [b]sTickY cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are not allowed • As w

ah ok
cherrylovelu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: We'll have some rules here under the [b]New Member Introduction[/b]. this includes: [quote]• Any form of spam[b]*[/b] will be deleted • [b]sTickY cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are not allowed • As w

<P.S. where can i post this? if you can move this, please do so. I have no idea where to put it...(silly me)> Rules of Ft: 6. No other forum/site promotion posts. Does it mean , we can put anything on our signature section even if we are promoting other site... I've been seeing this to some Mods... (it's ok if you correct me if i'm wrong so that i'll have the opportunity to do the same thing but if i'm right please do something about it)aw sowee, my question have been answered and discussed... :crybaby: Not reading the whole page.... [quote][color=red]Double posts merged[/color][/quote]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-07-17 06:12:44)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ That would be ok my dear lady, we do understand you =) And by the way, have read the rules?! It's written there "double and multiple post is not allowed"
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Attention to my co-mods in this thread:[/b] If you see a post that breaks the rules.. kindly not change or delete it. instead edit and place a comment so that others will be informed including the poster himself about the violation.. they will know that he/she did something that is wrong.[/quote]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991][quote][b]Attention to my co-mods in this thread:[/b] If you see a post that breaks the rules.. kindly not change or delete it. instead edit and place a comment so that others will be informed including the poster himself about the violation.. they will know that he/she did something that is wrong.[/quote] [/quote] Wow this is hot =D let see!
rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aww sorry For Using Some [b]StiCky CapS[/b] i will dont know that its not allowed in here SoRrY :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: heya [i]Additional[/i] [b]If you see some rule-breaking posts, don't hesitate to click on the REPORT button just beside the Quote.[/b] [i]warning:[/i] don't abuse the report button. ;) [u]REPORT[/u] is of much help =)
imqtnoshitt
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi gaiZx im ner hir.. hmmm :)
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't want to be cursed too.. so i must follow the rule.. :paranoid:
casper_17
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh well.. im new here.. help meeeeeeee:(
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Don't spam :wallbash: that's against the rules..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We'll have some rules here under the [b]New Member Introduction[/b]. this includes: [quote]• Any form of spam[b]*[/b] will be deleted • [b]sTickY cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are not allowed • As w

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:40

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy