• ARCHIVES 
  • » We'll have some rules here under the [b]New Member Introduction[/b]. this includes: [quote]• Any form of spam[b]*[/b] will be deleted • [b]sTickY cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are not allowed • As w

Pages: 12

We'll have some rules here under the [b]New Member Introduction[/b]. this includes: [quote]• Any form of spam[b]*[/b] will be deleted • [b]sTickY cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are not allowed • As w

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

We'll have some rules here under the [b]New Member Introduction[/b]. this includes: [quote]• Any form of spam[b]*[/b] will be deleted • [b]sTickY cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are not allowed • As w

We'll have some rules here under the [b]New Member Introduction[/b]. this includes: [quote]• Any form of spam[b]*[/b] will be deleted • [b]sTickY cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are not allowed • As well as [i]tagalog posts[/i] and [i]double/multiple posts and threads[/i] • Threads with questions and/or asking help on tweaking profiles will be automatically closed[/quote] [b]*[/b] [spam post including: smilies only. profile url only. one-word post. etc] [i]Additional[/i] [b]If you see some rule-breaking posts, don't hesitate to click on the REPORT button just beside the Quote.[/b] [i]warning:[/i] don't abuse the report button. ;) REPORT is of much help =)

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-08-03 11:42:30)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: We'll have some rules here under the [b]New Member Introduction[/b]. this includes: [quote]• Any form of spam[b]*[/b] will be deleted • [b]sTickY cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are not allowed • As w

Almost the same with the rules written below nyehehe :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: We'll have some rules here under the [b]New Member Introduction[/b]. this includes: [quote]• Any form of spam[b]*[/b] will be deleted • [b]sTickY cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are not allowed • As w

Well yeah.. the rules below [the other thread] are applicable on all sections of ftalk [it's indicated at the title that those rules are like basic rules of ftalk for newbies] but the rules in this thread is ONLY for this section. once i saw a thread/post that violates one or more of these rules.. be prepared =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Be prepared to be cursed if you don't follow this simple rules, that's your point right Ading Nix?! Hope sooner or later, additional option for punishment will be added hehehe dreamy but I think it is effective :lol: Anyway, a have a simple question about no forum/site promotion, can we promote [b]PunBB[/b] but it contains different topics not related to this site?! I ask this just for clarification!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well not really cursed.. maybe something different =D [but i'm not the one who's changing other member's captions and locations!] [quote=ReversEdge]Anyway, a have a simple question about no forum/site promotion, can we promote PunBB but it contains different topics not related to this site?! I ask this just for clarification![/quote] rules are rules! haha :lol: it's up to Sir Admin if he'll allow it :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Well not really cursed.. maybe something different =D [but i'm not the one who's changing other member's captions and locations!] [quote=ReversEdge]Anyway, a have a simple question about no forum/site promotion, can we promote PunBB but it contains different topics not related to this site?! I ask this just for clarification![/quote] rules are rules! haha :lol: it's up to Sir Admin if he'll allow it :D[/quote] This case was happened to our forum but our site admin allows it. The forum containing anime torrents with the same Powered by ????? blahh blahh blahh...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kuya Richard.. what forum is it? :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Kuya Richard.. what forum is it? :D[/quote] Glitching forum. We had also a section for Anime and one member put this topic [quote]Reccomended Anime Torrents?[/quote] Here's the content, [quote]I'm looking for Strange Love, Private Psycho Lesson, and Princess Mononoke. I seen these back in the day and would like to rewatch them. Anyone got any good resources for animes?][/quote] and one member linked the same forum with different content but related to the topic asked. Sorry I cannot promote or link that forum because it's not the same with this forum, it's the RULE right hehehe :D Anyway you called me Kuya Richard, how impressive Ading Nix :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well it really depends on the topic/section and what site/forum people will advertise [coz sometimes giving links is like giving more info] :) [quote=ReversEdge]Anyway you called me Kuya Richard, how impressive Ading Nix :D[/quote] wahehe :lol: why? isn't richard your real name kuya? i just saw it in your profile.. haha :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hehe my point was promoting other forums/sites with different content with the same powered by. Yes it was legit linking another sites related to the topic discussed. Definitely my real name is Richard, it was then impressed that it's my first time to hear from you that you called my real name in the public :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well. people should use their instinct right kuya richard? haha :lol: [quote=ReversEdge]Definitely my real name is Richard, it was then impressed that it's my first time to hear from you that you called my real name in the public :D[/quote] Wahehe.. i don't know yet your real name before ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thx for adding this rules kuya nix~ =|
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Well. people should use their instinct right kuya richard? haha :lol:[/quote] I think common sense :P
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awtz.. haha. it's up to them.. remember: i'm strict like what other members say =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

But my question have no answer yet?! Promoting other site with the same powered by and etc?! My instinct and my common sense is not working now guezzz~ :P ?! I'm just assuming maybe this problem will happen here!!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Why not ask Sir Admin?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think moderators must know those thing?! Well have a try asking sir admin.
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote]6. No other forum/site promotion posts.[/quote] I think it is a common rules in many forum that posting with [b]solely purpose[/b] of other site/forum promotion is not allowed, doesn't matter what kind of site/forum it is. Those kind of post will be considered as spam. However, other ways like placing it on the signature is acceptable. And like previously said by Aries, it also depends on the situation and whether the site is related to the discussion or not. It should be easy to differentiate between informational post and spam post. Cheers, admin.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ohh thank you for clearing my doubt sir, sorry for too much question about on it. It was blurry to my part about this kind of situation. Thanks again for the rapid feedback, Reversedge^^
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) thanks for that..i surely dont wanna be cursed.. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We'll have some rules here under the [b]New Member Introduction[/b]. this includes: [quote]• Any form of spam[b]*[/b] will be deleted • [b]sTickY cApS[/b] and [b]ALL CAPS[/b] are not allowed • As w

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:35

[ 11 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy