• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you try to be professional in what you do in your everyday life style. Like when you submit a project you try to be a perfectionist event if you know other people look at things diffrently. Like

Pages: 12

Do you try to be professional in what you do in your everyday life style. Like when you submit a project you try to be a perfectionist event if you know other people look at things diffrently. Like

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do you try to be professional in what you do in your everyday life style. Like when you submit a project you try to be a perfectionist event if you know other people look at things diffrently. Like

Do you try to be professional in what you do in your everyday life style. Like when you submit a project you try to be a perfectionist event if you know other people look at things diffrently. Like when you clean the house you try your best to make it spotless... I think you guys get my point. Please reply and answer the simple poll above.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Do you try to be professional in what you do in your everyday life style. Like when you submit a project you try to be a perfectionist event if you know other people look at things diffrently. Like

In everyday life? Nope, they say I act like a kid. Especially when I'm at the comfort of home and friends. But at work, in school, in others places I have to act professional. There are certain areas in what you do that requires you to be professional. Being a mod here at FTalk is one thing.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Do you try to be professional in what you do in your everyday life style. Like when you submit a project you try to be a perfectionist event if you know other people look at things diffrently. Like

I am....[b]Still a kid - I try to be professional in my actions.[/b] :retard:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im really a proffesional so no need to act like if i am... :)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

still a kid but trying to be a professional and at the same time i'm having fun in the things that i'm doing..hehehe..
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Still a kid - I try to be professional in my actions.. :ninja: [/b]
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Nope, I just act simple ;) [/b]
w0maninl0ve
» n00b
1969-12-31

when the situation calls for it... i act maturely... i think... lol!
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont know if im acting professional or what but im trying to look better and act better in places and times that should be!.im just trying to be me!.
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hhmm.. sometimes.. :] especially when its my passion.. :]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm still a kid but atleast I'm trying to be prefessional in my actions eventough I cant. :disgust:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]There are certain areas in what you do that requires you to be professional.[/quote] Yup,I am really agree with this phrase... For me,being a big brother is not a simple thing,so i need work out whatever it takes to make sure that i am the best in the siblings... :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Adult - Yes.[/b] being a pro is a must for me. in everything. =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I have to be, as my job requires such attitude, i.e. PROFESSIONALISM!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep I have to have quality works
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i like it coz is very sepp :thumbsup: =)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

still a kid- I try to be professional in my actions. i am really immature!! with what i think and my cations.. but before doing things, i think professionally.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I try to be professional even in the little things I do as a kid.[/b]
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes always!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Adult - Yes.. but sometimes, I'm a little childish.. hehe.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you try to be professional in what you do in your everyday life style. Like when you submit a project you try to be a perfectionist event if you know other people look at things diffrently. Like

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:35

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy