• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you try to be professional in what you do in your everyday life style. Like when you submit a project you try to be a perfectionist event if you know other people look at things diffrently. Like

Pages: 12

Do you try to be professional in what you do in your everyday life style. Like when you submit a project you try to be a perfectionist event if you know other people look at things diffrently. Like

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you try to be professional in what you do in your everyday life style. Like when you submit a project you try to be a perfectionist event if you know other people look at things diffrently. Like

im still a kid
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you try to be professional in what you do in your everyday life style. Like when you submit a project you try to be a perfectionist event if you know other people look at things diffrently. Like

yup! even if im still on the teens level..
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Still A Kid[/b]- I try to be [i]professional[/i] in my actions. I'm a [i]Perfectionist[/i] when I work alone but when with a group I'm not cause it takes out all the fun. =)
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]i'm trying to be professional but it usually depends on the situation. =)[/i]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]trying to be pro[/b]
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=violet][b]of course yes ... =)[/b][/color]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm a natural perfectionist especially with things that are supposed to be done. and i think being professional is not only on doing the task at hand, it's also important on how you deal with people---especially with people who are ill-mannered! ;)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D yeah.. i tried it everyday.. hahaha..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Adult- [b]NO[/b] :/ :/ :/
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Still a kid - I try to be professional in my actions hehe :lol::lol::lol:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i try to but i always end up being childish :D
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I juzt be my self.. but i wanna act professional...
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

adult - yes but my actions depend on my surroundings
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hehe. am 18 now so i guess it makes me an adult. If am not mistaken. hehe. Well whenever am out of the house I act professional. But when am inside the house? the kid in me bursts out... Hehe. well there nothing wrong being a kid again ones in our life. Besides it makes us young again. Even for just a short moment.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

as much as possible, I am trying my best to be professional in everything I do, 'though it's quite hard. Sometimes, my emotions affect my action, leading to stupidity, especially at work. But experience and exposure to such problems and situations lead me to act more professional.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i am stil a kid, and i am trying to be professional in my actions, i can say to myself that i am responsible and organize but i think, i have already a nature to be lazy and flunked up easily :O literally, when i have my projects on work and i am almost done, its likely to flunked up haha :lol:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah because its vital esp in my chosen course. One mistake can scratch off the life of an innocent being. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you try to be professional in what you do in your everyday life style. Like when you submit a project you try to be a perfectionist event if you know other people look at things diffrently. Like

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:39

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy