1969-12-31

Is it possible? if yes.. how?

Is it possible? if yes.. how?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Is it possible? if yes.. how?

what? i dnt get ur question. u are trying to make a flash layout using photoshop?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I mean how can i put some flash add ons [or something made in flash] in the overlay i'm creating?
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm. you need the [i]dreamweaver[/i] in creating a flash. lol
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

omg. u're just making him confuse adobe flash for making flash files adobe dreamweaver for making html documents adobe photoshop for making images you make images in photoshop if you like, import it or add it in flash file, save the flash, open the dreamweaver, add the flash file by using <object> tag.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eh. sori. because somebody told me that i can create a lash using a dreamweaver. again sori. lol. =|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh i see.. thanks for the help kuya eehjhay :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D it's ok. just ask if u need something. gets? if u need someTHING. haha..
asukal
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do you make overlay profiles mr. eejhay? what software do i need? i only have photoshop and frontpage here. how do i use them in making an overlay profile? my profile is overlay right now but i only use pre made i want to make one also but i dont know how to start. please help.. thanks
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice. you can make an overlay now. photoshop is recommendable for making a layout design ms frontpage is for inserting codes in your design. but i prefer dreamweaver. PM me immediately, i will give u something. it will be very helpful for you =)
taszkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup! its possible.. try to use photshop CS 3 coz Adobe buy the Macromedia and macromedia is now ADOBE
calai
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmmmm.. i only have the photoshop cs2.. and i dont knw how to make my own overlay.. even if i already read bout the tutorials that u put in the tutorial thread.. :crybaby: i really did try but im not satisfied with the result.. hope you guys will help me.. plsssssss... thanks
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's ok if u have cs2 or photoshop 7. i have both 7 and cs3. u keep practising on making a design for your layout. that's the key. =) alright, after u make a design of your layout using ur photoshop i will encode it for u. i will insert the html codes for u. but make sure that u are really satisfied with your design
silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kuya eehjhay, how will i put media box or my mp3 players or links in place after doing a layout design in photoshop? :rolleyes: please help. thanks =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

go get a html editor such as dreamweaver or frontpage so u can encode ur layout.
silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... i see. Am i going to use the html code or the image itself??? :rolleyes:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

create html code then add the image in it. it's like u are making a report using MS word, you write the paragraphs then u can insert images. but in dreamweaver, you can view the corresponding codes of each objects u put in your html document
lonelytazz25
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi eehjhay, i jst want to know, how to make an overlay layout? can you send me some tips? or shall i say can you give me the step how to make overlay? thanks.. :)
lonelytazz25
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have only here, photoshop vrsion 6 and the photoshop image ready beside that, i dont have dreamweaver and frontpage
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lonelytazz25]i have only here, photoshop vrsion 6 and the photoshop image ready beside that, i dont have dreamweaver and frontpage[/quote] uhhmmm.. i did not try using adobe 6. But i suggest to use Adobe 7 or high. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is it possible? if yes.. how?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:48

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy