• ARCHIVES 
  • » I am thankful that I was able to answer majority of the questions in the portion of the test. I am thankful my family is still together. I am thankful that I can intimidate people I dislike with a g

Pages: 12

I am thankful that I was able to answer majority of the questions in the portion of the test. I am thankful my family is still together. I am thankful that I can intimidate people I dislike with a g

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I am thankful that I was able to answer majority of the questions in the portion of the test. I am thankful my family is still together. I am thankful that I can intimidate people I dislike with a g

I am thankful that I was able to answer majority of the questions in the portion of the test. I am thankful my family is still together. I am thankful that I can intimidate people I dislike with a glare. I am thankful for my genes.
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I am thankful that I was able to answer majority of the questions in the portion of the test. I am thankful my family is still together. I am thankful that I can intimidate people I dislike with a g

I'm thankful that I have a happy and healthy family. :hug: I'm thankful that I am still breathing and still alive. I'm thankful that I have friends, family, cousins and classmates who are always there.
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I am thankful that I was able to answer majority of the questions in the portion of the test. I am thankful my family is still together. I am thankful that I can intimidate people I dislike with a g

I'm thankful that I have awesome cramming skills. I'm thankful because there's only 37 more days to go before I can be with him. :heart:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can swim, even though I have some problems with my breathing. You know Im kind of planning to join the swim team now. I was never really a water person but why not? Swimming will put me in shape.

Last edited by losher29 (2010-04-06 03:38:41)

OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I am thankful that many people loves me so much.. And I am thankful that Anes is an alien! XD
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im thankful that TPAM call me hun :love::love::love:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i am thankful that i have an understanding father. :yes:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm thankful that i got high marks in my studies. =) (got my card today)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

that I can scold my smart ass brother, that I'm older than him, that I have the rights to slap him on the face because of whispering stupid stuffs whenever I turn my back, that I have the guts to punch him back whenever he punches me. I am also thankful that I can still control myself from doing something reckless, despite of the fact that I'm totally pissed off.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-04-06 22:14:21)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I have loving parents. And I love them back. my friends still remember me, even we're far apart.

Last edited by maricella (2010-04-13 16:01:43)

Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]that I can scold my smart ass brother, that I'm older than him, that I have the rights to slap him on the face because of whispering stupid stuffs whenever I turn my back, that I have the guts to punch him back whenever he punches me.[/quote] I am also thankful for that. Just erase the word [b]smart[/b] :pacman: [size=4][b]I am thankful that:[/b][/size] [quote]• I passed & I'm gonna be a 3rd year high schooler next SY. [b]Hee,[/b] I'm growing old. • I have a family that's really loving, caring & all... Even if we're [b]broken[/b] (: • I can still live in this world. Thank you, oh Lord :)[b]\m/[/b] • I can still breathe, my heart can still beat, I can move, I can see, I can hear, I can smell, I can speak, I can feel, I can love, I can trust, I can smile, I can [b]eat[/b] :D • I have my crazy [b]buddies[/b]. Without them I'd sink into the deep pool of loneliness. Hohoho :salute2: • There are still people who love me even if I am like [b]this[/b] [s]--[/s] crazy, idiotic, foolish, annoying, boring, no-good, useless. And, of course, I love them back [b]>[/b]:lol:[b]<[/b] • I fell in love with [s]him[/s] ... even if I was just with him for a few months. • I survived this [b]SY[/b] 2009-2010 even after I said that I hated it :d[/quote]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I am thankful that I have online friends who really cares for me like a true friend unlike my real-life friends.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Dnky;#3516850;1270834441]I am also thankful for that. Just erase the word smart[/quote] Oh. :lol3: Hahaha. [hr] that my friends still remember me, although I rarely communicate with them these past few *months*. that Kamae doesn't change the way she thinks about me. That I was able to do all the work without paying attention on my grumbling stomach and exhausted eyes. that I'm passing this 5th six weeks and that I can go to Six Flags with my friends. that we only have 7 weeks left for school and I can't wait to have a 3-month vacation after that.
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im thankful that rhy call me hun!! lol
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

that I have my loving family who supports me. that I have my ate who borrows me money when I need them. that my girlfriend love me the way I am. And I love them back. :wow2:
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Im thankful that there's an existing alien here, Anes is thhe name :yes2:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I met rhy the alien :)
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I am thankful that I met MMP. :heart: :drool:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I am thankful that I have so many talents that should use and develop it.. and many things that I should be grateful of that cant be mentioned..
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm Thankful that i can still wake up every morning. thankful that i can eat three time a day (or more) [b]Thankful that i have what i have now.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I am thankful that I was able to answer majority of the questions in the portion of the test. I am thankful my family is still together. I am thankful that I can intimidate people I dislike with a g

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:59

[ 10 queries - 0.498 second ]
Privacy Policy