• ARCHIVES 
  • » I am thankful that I was able to answer majority of the questions in the portion of the test. I am thankful my family is still together. I am thankful that I can intimidate people I dislike with a g

Pages: 12

I am thankful that I was able to answer majority of the questions in the portion of the test. I am thankful my family is still together. I am thankful that I can intimidate people I dislike with a g

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I am thankful that I was able to answer majority of the questions in the portion of the test. I am thankful my family is still together. I am thankful that I can intimidate people I dislike with a g

I'm thankful that everything I wanted to happen today worked out perfectly. :)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I am thankful that I was able to answer majority of the questions in the portion of the test. I am thankful my family is still together. I am thankful that I can intimidate people I dislike with a g

I am thankful that I'm still alive. :giggle:
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10;#3554642;1272636997]I am thankful that I'm still alive. :giggle:[/quote] that is just what I am about to say. :) well, still, there's nothing else I could say, but... [b]I am thankful that I am still alive.:lala::lala:[/b]
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[li]Still alive with friends, family.[/li] [li]Ftalk Ftalk[/li]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I am thankful that I was able to answer majority of the questions in the portion of the test. I am thankful my family is still together. I am thankful that I can intimidate people I dislike with a g

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:46

[ 11 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy