• ARCHIVES 
  • » From your User CP > Add-ons, you could find some images with dynamic forum info displayed on it. You may use those images to link back to Friendstertalk if you want. The html code provided below each

Pages: 123

From your User CP > Add-ons, you could find some images with dynamic forum info displayed on it. You may use those images to link back to Friendstertalk if you want. The html code provided below each

admin
» FTalkManiac

From your User CP > Add-ons, you could find some images with dynamic forum info displayed on it. You may use those images to link back to Friendstertalk if you want. The html code provided below each

From your User CP > Add-ons, you could find some images with dynamic forum info displayed on it. You may use those images to link back to Friendstertalk if you want. The html code provided below each image contains your referral URL, just copy and paste the HTML code to your 'media' or 'about me' section in Friendster. [b]- Member Card[/b] You need to be at least registered for 2 weeks and have 100 forum posts before you able to use this add-on. Your avatar will be displayed on this member card. GIF avatar produce the best result but if you use animated GIF, only the first frame of your avatar will be displayed. If your avatar is JPEG or PNG, the image quality and the colors might be different on the member card. [b]- Mini FriendsterTalk image[/b] Default image url source for Mini FriendsterTalk is http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-white.gif (or [url]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-black.gif[/url], depends on the color) but you can also add some parameters if you only want to display certain forum or category. For example: - To display active topics on Hobby and Entertainment category: [url=http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-white-cid8.gif]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-white-[b]cid8[/b].gif[/url] - To display active topics on Friendster Tricks and Tutorials forum section: [url=http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-white-fid4.gif]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-white-[b]fid4[/b].gif[/url] To get the cid[b]X[/b] or fid[b]X[/b] info, please refer to RSS feed ([img]http://theftalk.com/pix/rss.png[/img])URL of the category/forum you want. [b]- RSS banner[/b] It is animated but doesn't support additional parameters to display certain forum or category. 5 latest topics (sitewide) will be displayed on the rotation. Note that the time displayed might be different than your local time because it is based on the time of FriendsterTalk server. The data is updated once every 10-15 minutes. Most special characters won't be displayed correctly. Encounter an error? Please let me know. :)

Last edited by admin (2007-07-10 00:46:13)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: From your User CP > Add-ons, you could find some images with dynamic forum info displayed on it. You may use those images to link back to Friendstertalk if you want. The html code provided below each

hmm. im very confused how can i use this thingy? but it`s nice mr.admin =| :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: From your User CP > Add-ons, you could find some images with dynamic forum info displayed on it. You may use those images to link back to Friendstertalk if you want. The html code provided below each

Smokin! Thanks admin for this add-on. FriendsterTalk would be popular than ever with this. =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Now this is what I call nice and cool! :cool:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]hmm. im very confused how can i use this thingy? but it`s nice mr.admin =| :thumbsup:[/quote] yeah yeah! james, apir! lol. when it comes to codes, im nosebleeding. (refer to my sig.) [b]Topic[/b]: but looking thru admin's pic posted above, it's cool, and that sig too. ;) *Addition* Oh yeah, now i get it. :D thanks for updating some cool stuffs sir admin! :eh:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-07-09 09:57:34)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hey, these are really cool Sir. Thanks for these Add-ons. Very useful indeed. =) :thumbsup: [img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif[/img]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D cheers.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That's so cool Sir... :cool: :cool: I like this Add-ons so much.. :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Didn't understand some.. but i'll try if i'll have time this week or after my prelims anyways. nice one Sir Admin =) :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Admin we can convert those to forum formats right? Check my sig for example =)
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one admin another points in our forum :D i got to put this in my page to make me informed in friendstertalk even im not online there thanks. nice add-ons
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Ephemeral]Admin we can convert those to forum formats right? Check my sig for example =)[/quote] Yes, we can also display it using bbcode. :)
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow... this is nice!!! :eh: :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

now i know it. haha nice one admin! i will use it :eh: :thumbsup:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I am already using it on my profile!!! =) nice one sir :exclaim: :exclaim: :D
alicktr
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow cool mr admin. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i wish i could learn to make that
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Try this hehe looks cool I think [img]http://h1.ripway.com/ftalkcssjs/Ftalker.png[/img] Hehe just sharing =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Cute! can i have a share of it Eph? hehe. thanks in advance. ;)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks ephe for sharing it.. btw how can i have an avatar in my rss banner + real name, etc.. ? :crybaby: please let me know :lol:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-10 12:47:21)

admin
» FTalkManiac

Thanks guys I'm glad you like it, I'll add more type of banners/images if I have time. @Ephemeral Nice Userbar :) @ezil2007 You need to be at least registered for 2 weeks and have 100 forum posts before you able to use the member card, which means you have to wait a couple of days befor your member card available. :D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Thanks guys I'm glad you like it, I'll add more type of banners/images if I have time. @Ephemeral Nice Userbar :) @ezil2007 You need to be at least registered for 2 weeks and have 100 forum posts before you able to use the member card, which means you have to wait a couple of days befor your member card available. :D[/quote] Ok ... glad to hear that from you :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » From your User CP > Add-ons, you could find some images with dynamic forum info displayed on it. You may use those images to link back to Friendstertalk if you want. The html code provided below each

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:01

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy