• ARCHIVES 
  • » From your User CP > Add-ons, you could find some images with dynamic forum info displayed on it. You may use those images to link back to Friendstertalk if you want. The html code provided below each

Pages: 123

From your User CP > Add-ons, you could find some images with dynamic forum info displayed on it. You may use those images to link back to Friendstertalk if you want. The html code provided below each

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: From your User CP > Add-ons, you could find some images with dynamic forum info displayed on it. You may use those images to link back to Friendstertalk if you want. The html code provided below each

That is nice kuya ephe.. :D
lilaech22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: From your User CP > Add-ons, you could find some images with dynamic forum info displayed on it. You may use those images to link back to Friendstertalk if you want. The html code provided below each

[i][/i][url][/url]http://friendster.com/lilaech[img][img][/img][align=center][/align][quote][/quote] hmm. im worried i dont knw hoe make a lay out :cry: =( :/ :midfinger:
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. im lookin' forward to this new improvement!! thx sir Admin.. =3 anyway, what's the "referrals?" because I don't have any of them.. hmm.. =3

Last edited by jagcopra (2007-07-13 02:38:22)

admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=lilaech22][i][/i][url][/url]http://friendster.com/lilaech[url][url][/url][align=center][/align] hmm. im worried i dont knw hoe make a lay out :cry: =( :/ :midfinger:[/quote] Please look around on the other forum sections there are already a lot of topics about that. [quote=jagcopra]wow.. im lookin' forward to this new improvement!! thx sir Admin.. =3 anyway, what's the "referrals?" because I don't have any of them.. hmm.. =3[/quote] It's the referral count (the number of new member referred by you). More info: http://theftalk.com/t6034-Referral-System.html
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok then.. ill try to promote this site.. =3
admin
» FTalkManiac

ok thats cool :)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cip has more than 20 refferals olredy :o i av only 5.. wahahah :wasted:
phranxis
» n00b
1969-12-31

so ur the legendary admin?... hmm :doubt: ______________________ iv never seen you before!!! :O

Last edited by phranxis (2007-07-16 05:59:04)

b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how can i use it as a sig?. m i just going 2 copy d html code then paste it?. [align=center]sorry kinda confused[/align]

Last edited by b3m1n3 (2007-07-22 05:05:19)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ yes
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll surely use it a lil bit more post i can use it..hehe ;]
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why cant i use it?. just look at my sig :'( :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Try using BBCodes rather than HTML codes. =|
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

admin, i was just wondering how we can change our rank from friendsternewbie to something else. thanks in advance.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=masterjin]admin, i was just wondering how we can change our rank from friendsternewbie to something else. thanks in advance.[/quote] wew.. :D :D masterjin,the rank will change automatically depends on your posting numbers.. =) =)
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whew. tnx 4 changing my sig who ever u r. heheh. really appreciate it. =) =) =)
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaaa. :cry: .im way far to being a friendster addict or mod :cry: i guess..haha :eh: uhm but i'll do my best to post as much as i can right mod's =)
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow cool~ thanks admin :eh:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice sir :thumbsup: am gonna try dis :D
hanah025
» n00b
1969-12-31

heloo anuh bhayan azng hirap nmn n2
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » From your User CP > Add-ons, you could find some images with dynamic forum info displayed on it. You may use those images to link back to Friendstertalk if you want. The html code provided below each

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:20

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy