• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you still remember what is your 1st thread @ post here in Ftalk? & How you know bout Ftalk? Tell us.!

Pages: 1..12345678

Do you still remember what is your 1st thread @ post here in Ftalk? & How you know bout Ftalk? Tell us.!

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you still remember what is your 1st thread @ post here in Ftalk? & How you know bout Ftalk? Tell us.!

idk.. i think on tricks and tuts, i said Thanks for shairng! hoho
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Do you still remember what is your 1st thread @ post here in Ftalk? & How you know bout Ftalk? Tell us.!

i think my first post was in tricks and tutorials ^^
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

first post---help section haha i dunno what i posted..but i'm pretty sure that it's there haha
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

As i remember, i shared some of the website that i used before. That is my first post in "Compilation of Useful and Most Used Sites".
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

At the New Member Intro! :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Me, too. :lol3::lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red] [b]^ at the New Member Introduction. :p[/b][/color][/font]
harman*hellewise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Introduction of course,.,then go right away to the literature forum hehe^^
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me three, at the new introduction section of course.
-ABBEYY.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My first post here in ftalk in this account is in the new member introduction. Of course, I introduced myself for the people who don't know me yet. :)
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

same with most of the member. In the introduction. :lol3:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hmmm... I'm not really certain of what my first post is, 'guess it was a spam or somekind of a comment in the FS Layouts section. Anyway, is there any way to distinguish your first post? :plotting:
-Trajano-
» n00b
1969-12-31

FTalk Biodata then my Introduction
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my introo. xDD
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Member Introduction :D
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my inroduction.
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm, as i remember, my first post was a comment to a fs trick.. before, my posts are can be seen at FS Tricks and Tutorial Section :lol2:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think it's not my introduction, lol. haha, i don't know.. i tried to look for it, but i don't know where it is now..
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think it was my intro.
renz_RN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think my intro din...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you still remember what is your 1st thread @ post here in Ftalk? & How you know bout Ftalk? Tell us.!

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:36

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy