1969-12-31

Re: guys..

showing my attention :)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: well, its easy for a boy to express how they feel for a girl.. he should make friends first then make ligaw.. :arrow: but i don't know when it comes to a girl? how can girls express their feelings for a boy if they aren't close to each other?:o[/quote]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

show my love and attention to him
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just be real.. say what u want to say... *no regrets*
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=reikazek]just be real.. say what u want to say... *no regrets*[/quote] and just do what you think is right.. =)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bentetres30]juz by showing you affection..[/quote] nah ~ i agree with yaa.. ;) [b]showing you affection[/b]
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For girls, Both words and acts are needed to express your feeling. But [b]I think[/b] it's better to act. Just make him feel that you love him. Make feel him special. Show him that you care. Until he noticed it and fall in love with you. For guys, if you want to express your feelings to someone. Do the first move. Don't make her wait. 'coz a girl can wait but she can't wait forever. Maybe she likes you too. Or she can be taken by someone. Some girls hate those guys whose "torpe". Tell them and make them feel you love them as soon as possible before it's too late. Hope this helps. ^_^
cuty14angzterz
» n00b
1969-12-31

jzt by showing him.... im nt really gud at words but galz, w8 until d guy do d first move..... jzt show him.....;)
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

..By giving everything that makes him happy :) and be ready to [b][u]SACRIFICE[/u][/b] [b][/b]
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=wo]By your action... Its enough. u dont need words[/quote] yah bro ur ryt...=) "words are always just gonna be words unless done with actions..":eh:
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just show him..
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]"actions speak louder than words"[/quote] i always believed to that saying.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll hug and kiss her. :wow: [/b]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

idk~ Cz he's far away from me~:crybaby: But, I'll '[i]disturb[/i]' him by sending more [b]text, misscall[/b] him~ n [b]call him every night[/b]~ Well, if my phone gt credit~=) [spoiler][i]Everyday I load 4 10dollars 2 call him~[/i]:wallbash:[/spoiler] [b]I'll do anything 2 keep he trust me~[/b]:rose:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we're same sis he's far with me~ me? we're allways lost contact.. coz he's so busy and also me.. but sometimes when i really missing him.. i will texting him by phone.. and said [i] "eh kemana aja lo? gw kangen tau sama u, dodol.." [/i] i will translate dis.. [i] "heh where did u go? u know what? i miss u, jerk..!" [/i] well i'm not call him honney, dear, sweetie, or wateber like a sweetie couple.. but i call him jerk, fool or anything's bad.. =D and he too.. we're not lyk a couple, but we're lyk a enemy.. =D and when i'm testing him lyk dats.. he will reply "wew.. buat gw grogi aja u ne.." translate :arrow: he said "wew.. u make me nervous.." and he will call me, and then he will kiss me.. :lol:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Just by my actions the way I talk,stare,and care. Its up to him if he can see inside me if not hes enough istewpeed.

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:58

[ 17 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy