• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]the trick still works... but due to some friendster module updates your addbox function must be replaced by an updated newBox. see some post by JacktheRipper... (use [b]Search[/b] nav above)[/q

Pages: 1..1234567

[quote]the trick still works... but due to some friendster module updates your addbox function must be replaced by an updated newBox. see some post by JacktheRipper... (use [b]Search[/b] nav above)[/q

kiel114
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]the trick still works... but due to some friendster module updates your addbox function must be replaced by an updated newBox. see some post by JacktheRipper... (use [b]Search[/b] nav above)[/q

tnx for this...
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]the trick still works... but due to some friendster module updates your addbox function must be replaced by an updated newBox. see some post by JacktheRipper... (use [b]Search[/b] nav above)[/q

[color=hotpink] wow! cool! tnx for sharing![/color]
qc_babyface
» n00b
1969-12-31

awesome trick! i just wanted to know what is the maximum number of friends can it handle? does it have a limit? it works fine in my test friendster account which i only have 11 friends on it but when i tested it with my other account having 200+ friends on it, it doesn't work. the random gallery box just sits there and said's please wait...i waited for 5 minutes or so, still the same. i tried doing refresh/reload, it didn't work either. do i have to change anything in the code to handle the number of friends i have? thank you.
hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oo.. nice share =)
qc_babyface
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=qc_babyface]awesome trick! i just wanted to know what is the maximum number of friends can it handle? does it have a limit? it works fine in my test friendster account which i only have 11 friends on it but when i tested it with my other account having 200+ friends on it, it doesn't work. the random gallery box just sits there and said's please wait...i waited for 5 minutes or so, still the same. i tried doing refresh/reload, it didn't work either. do i have to change anything in the code to handle the number of friends i have? thank you.[/quote] hello. just to follow-up on this again. my bag...there is no max limit of friends that you have. the script can handle a large volume of friends. i just did some debugging and i found out that if you set your profile to PRIVATE (My Friends), the Friends Randomizer doesn't work. i mean the random gallery box is blank and it just said's Please wait...When i set my profile back again for anyone to view (Selected Continents), it works fine. I don't know if its just me or just me. hehehe I really love this awesome script! I hope the code can be fix to work in PRIVATE profile. Thanks!

Last edited by qc_babyface (2008-07-01 06:26:01)

kckarl_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about the codes for friends randomizer at the main box...??? i mean, when you are having a one centered profile?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kckarl_05]how about the codes for friends randomizer at the main box...??? i mean, when you are having a one centered profile?[/quote] I saw ur post about the codes for main box, I had the same problem but used this code and it works great =)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi sir refresh/reload its me again... i lost this trick long ago and now i make it work wow, it has marque effect now, my prob was my ie crash whenever i view my profile i was thinking that the marque trick was affecting my browser so much. i wish i can disable the marque effect on it. how can i disable that part sir? thank you in advance and really great work sir... =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ mama0114..I am still using the old codes without marquee if you want them just let me know can send you =)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bob your very thoughtful :redface: im touched though :eh: thanks a lot for the pm,,, :) but ow.. edited it doesnt work sor bob.. wonder why maybe because im using the new addbox function or the onload handler. well i was wonder about this part [quote]this.pages=Math.floor(this.maxfriends/30); var htm="<br><center><marquee behavior='scroll' direction='down' height='300' scrollamount='7' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'><div align='center' id='fcontainer'></div></marquee></center><br>"; addBox("RIGHT","Friends",htm,"frbox","14");[/quote] that's where marque effect appears? i guess,,, and on the old codes you gave me there is none...

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-07-13 20:04:24)

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]hi sir refresh/reload its me again... i lost this trick long ago and now i make it work wow, it has marque effect now, my prob was my ie crash whenever i view my profile i was thinking that the marque trick was affecting my browser so much. i wish i can disable the marque effect on it. how can i disable that part sir?[/quote] just use this part mam... [quote]var htm="<br><center><div align='center' id='fcontainer'></div></center><br>"; addBox("RIGHT","Friends",htm,"frbox","14");[/quote] btw... I think it's not the marquee effects on your profile that makes your browser crash... coz it's designed for IE... check your other codes mam... hope u can find what's the problem... goodluck and thanx =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]btw... I think it's not the marquee effects on your profile that makes your browser crash... coz it's designed for IE... check your other codes mam... hope u can find what's the problem... goodluck and thanx[/quote] I agree..was thinking more of loading page tricks and alerts seem to be causing lots of problems with IE depending how the members js is compilied. =)
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for this cool trick i love it.. and it helpful :) good job
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

im using this code ryt now and i was wondering... how can i make the pics glossarize.? can any1 help... this code is great.. ;) :thumbsup:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

is this still workin?. :/ i cant seem to make it work. :/ but still, i cant, :rolleyes: is this updated?. or anyone who is using this trick, may i see your profile. :/
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]is this still workin?. :/ i cant seem to make it work. :/ but still, i cant, :rolleyes: is this updated?. or anyone who is using this trick, may i see your profile. :/[/quote] Still does to me... view my profile in IE and it's on the sidebox(RIGHT SIDE)... view it on Firefox and it's on the Mainbox(LEFT SIDE)... both working... the only thing i edited just know is that i removed the loading image and put a preview link... sir bobcar is also having a trouble with this... I just hope friendster didn't do some [b]secret updates[/b] on their FRIEND section and i am just not affected yet that's why it's still works... I really hope they didn't do any updates... coz i still love this script... :) btw... this is the actual code i'm using in IE <">the [b]Ffetcher.init();[/b] is somewhere inside the onload handler...

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-08-04 19:21:36)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]sir bobcar is also having a trouble with this.[/quote] Thats true..tuni is trying to help me too! He got it working on his test profile just fine, but on my friends profile still does not work. I am wondering if it has anything to do with her profile being private? I even applied my codes that work to her profile and all she gets in loading images, they never load. :wallbash:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-04 19:22:08)

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't know bob... about the private thingy... but maybe... I just really hope friendster didn't do any updates on FRIENDS...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload]I just really hope friendster didn't do any updates on FRIENDS...[/quote] No, I don't think so because both tuni and I got the codes to work on our test profiles just fine. Its only hers :paranoid:
qc_babyface
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is working fine. the only problem i had with this trick is if i have my profile set to private.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]the trick still works... but due to some friendster module updates your addbox function must be replaced by an updated newBox. see some post by JacktheRipper... (use [b]Search[/b] nav above)[/q

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:03

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy