• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't even know if this one is a quote but I just want to post it here Mada Mada Dane - "Still lots more to work on." by Ryoma Echizen :)

Pages: 123

I don't even know if this one is a quote but I just want to post it here Mada Mada Dane - "Still lots more to work on." by Ryoma Echizen :)

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I don't even know if this one is a quote but I just want to post it here Mada Mada Dane - "Still lots more to work on." by Ryoma Echizen :)

[i]"Oishi! Let me call you mama!"[/i] --- [b]Eiji Kikumaru[/b] I love you Eiji. :lol3:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I don't even know if this one is a quote but I just want to post it here Mada Mada Dane - "Still lots more to work on." by Ryoma Echizen :)

[i]"That's right. Our weakness is that we're stupid." "You know, the leader shouldn't say things like that..." [/i] - Angel Beats LMAO
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]You Scum,Just you try to laying your finger on Maka!! Youll Regret it! I Promise~[/b] [i]-- Death The Kid.[/i] How sweet. I feel the chemistry of the two XD
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xwiit_az_candii;#3545247;1272283689]I love you Eiji. :lol3:[/quote] Eiji Kikumaru is indeed funny! he looks like a neko :lol3: in the chibi, he's a neko! :lol3: [hr] "Even in winter, the sun is warm" - Hibari Kyoya :love: :lick:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=HunkeeDoree;#3561832;1272968509]Eiji Kikumaru is indeed funny! he looks like a neko :lol3: in the chibi, he's a neko! :lol3:[/quote] Hahaha...even when he's not a chibi he acts like a neko :lol2: [hr] [i]"False tears bring pain to those around you. A false smile brings pain to one self"[/i] --C.C. (Code Geass)
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]The best way to escape reality without running, is smiling even though, it is obviously fake.[/i] Sai (Naruto Shippuden) [i]How can I call myself Hokage, if I can't even save ONE friend.[/i] Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto Shippuden) [i]I guess somehow without me knowing, it just feels so natural now, to have Kagome by my side.[/i] Inuyasha (Inuyasha)

Last edited by memicarose (2010-05-05 02:20:58)

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]"There will never be time when my heart gets tired of you, Hikari."[/i] --[b]Kei Takishima[/b] (Special A) [i]*waaaah~ I squealed a lot[/i] :lol3:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - [i]Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)[/i][/align][/quote] [quote][align=center]"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think." - [i]Ed (Cowboy Bebop)[/i][/align][/quote] [quote][align=center]""Goku! I'd rather die than fuse with you!" "But Vegeta, we're already dead!" " - [i]Goku and Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)[/i][/align][/quote] Those are not my favorite but it's really funny. :lol3: [quote][align=center]"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - [i]Knives (Trigun)[/i][/align][/quote] [quote][align=center]"The past is the past... and the future is the future. A man is a man, and a woman is a woman. I am who I am, and you are who you are. Like it really matters anyway.... " - [i]Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)[/i][/align][/quote] [quote][align=center]"Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." - [i]Ichigo (Bleach)[/i][/align][/quote] [quote][align=center]"What can you protect, if your only weapon is your emotions." - [i]Kira Yamato (Gundam SEED)[/i][/align][/quote] [hr] [u]One of my favorite[/u] ; [quote][align=center]"Regardless of our internal strife, in time of crisis, when we are attacked by scumbags from the outside... We, the Vongola, are always.. as one." - [i]Xanxus[/i][/align][/quote] I love this quote not only because it's very touching ang meaningful but also because it came from a villain. Or may I say, former villain. I can't believe that the type of guy like Xaxus says such meaningul words like those. XD I'll share more next time.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Lelouch_0;#3599177;1274689478]"Regardless of our internal strife, in time of crisis, when we are attacked by scumbags from the outside... We, the Vongola, are always.. as one." - Xanxus[/quote] I should post this one :lol3: Leonora... You dont belong to! -- Elizabeth -- Dear My Girls :blush: We Are Her Pets. -- Leo and Yuki -- Shounen Dolls :eh2:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Quotes from [b]Inuyasha [/b]here =3 I just realized that their lines are that pretty. :xixi: From Inuyasha -- [i]"Kagome taught me how to smile...how to trust. It's because of her that I have friends. Relying on my companions, shedding tears for others, true strength and kindness. Kagome taught them all to me. She was born to meet me. And I, too, for Kagome's sake."[/i] -- [i]"Say please, before asking for favor."[/i] From Kagome -- [i]"I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know what exactly I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side."[/i] -- [i] "Inuyasha, may I ask you a single question? Inuyasha, will you let me stay?"[/i]

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2010-05-25 23:18:06)

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xwiit_az_candii;#3563177;1273036317]Hahaha...even when he's not a chibi he acts like a neko[/quote] yea! so-so agree! :lol3: [quote=Lelouch_0;#3599177;1274689478]I love this quote not only because it's very touching ang meaningful but also because it came from a villain. Or may I say, former villain. I can't believe that the type of guy like Xaxus says such meaningul words like those. XD[/quote] hoho~ i forgot what episode was that but i know that scene :eh: [i]"if you want to die, then die."[/i] - TYL Hibari Kyoya [i]"i don't think. i feel."[/i] - Yamamoto Takeshi [i]"My abilities as a living organism are different from yours."[/i] - TYL Hibari Kyoya [i]"The cat was drunked and wandered to my place."[/i] :lol3: - TYL Hibari Kyoya [i]"Turn it down! I can't stand listening to this!"[/i] - Lal Mirch [i]"Were you looking at Lal Mirch's body and imagining some weird things?"[/i] - Reborn [i]"I cooked this with all my love."[/i] - Bianchi [i]"Tsunayoshi Sawada. Prove them that the Vongola are the strongest."[/i] - TYL Xanxus [i]"It's not that I can't drink. I just choose not to. Can't you understand japanese?"[/i] - TYL Hibari [i]"Please talk only! No fighting!"[/i] - TYL Kusakabe [i]"Even if I die, I still won't team up with you. It's because I'm strong. Goodnight."[/i] - TYL Hibari [i]"Haha! Even 10 years have passed, Hibari is still Hibari!" :lol3:[/i] - Yamamoto [i]"That's odd. Why are you here? A ghost? Illusion?" :lol3:[/i] - TYL Yamamoto [i]"Hey pal, in Namimori Middle School, that eyebrows.. violates our school rules."[/i] :lol3: - Hibari Kyoya [i]"Heh. So that bringing good sake was just an excuse to talk about this?"[/i] - TYL Hibari Kyoya [i]"I told you. I won't let you escape."[/i] - TYL Hibari Kyoya [i]"Why is the 10th Generation Thunder Guardian is this little cowboy?"[/i] - Lampo [i]"Ohhh.. You're snotting everywhere. Forget it. I'm going home."[/i] - Lampo [i]"That is Hibari Kyoya's hedgehog.. is it drunk?"[/i] :lol3: - Genkishi [i]"That baby excites me a lot."[/i] - TYL Hibari Kyoya [i]"Only weak flock together in packs. I'll gonna bite you all to death."[/i] - TYL Hibari Kyoya [i]"That girl.. she don't know what to do whenever people are kind to her. She always think that she'll be alone in her whole life. She's a good girl so don't treat her differently."[/i] - TYL Bianchi I'll end my post now. I think I mentioned a lot :lol3: I'm really a KHR addict :lol3: :blush:

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2010-05-28 05:12:54)

dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]Howls of anguish are like lullabies to my ears. - KIMBLEE [FullMetalAlchemist][/i]
jziel-chan08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]i came here to meet you-kaji of la corda d' oro i will be more powerful today than yesterday-lee of naruto[/i][/b]
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

So I was reading FMA from chapter 1 and I came across this :0 [b]John Havoc:[/b] Ah.. wait, Colonel, I can't. There's a problem. [b]Roy Mustang:[/b] What? [b]John Havoc:[/b] I just got a girlfriend recently! [b]Roy Mustang:[/b] Leave her. Get a new one in Central. It's a good thing that you guys just started going out, so it's not much of a loss since the relationship isn't that serious yet. MUHAHAHAHA. Roy Mustang is evil. :lol3:
april312193
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]we started at the same point but traveled diffirent roads.....[/quote] -taksugi shinsuke(gintama)
jziel-chan08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i will protect you-suou,tamaki=ouran high school host club..[/b][i][/i]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to the N.H.K. Episode 23. Puru Puru Pururin: Hey, Sato... you're really not lonely, purin? Tatsuhiro Sato: I'm not lonely, at all... Puru Puru Pururin: Really...? Really? Sato: Of course I'm lonely! Puru Puru Pururin: If you're lonely, why didn't you sign the contract purin? I know, was it because Misaki said you're worthless purin? Tatsuhiro Sato: No... it's... it's because I don't have the right to save Misaki. Puru Puru Pururin: Is that really the only reason? Kaoru Yamazaki: Sato, you should know by now that human beings are reluctant to admit that they're worthless. As a result, they constantly looking for someone more worthless than themselves. Megumi Kobayashi: That's why the Internet is full of people insulting one another anonymously. When they can't find someone in real life to look down on. They turn to message boards. Even if they never met them, they brand other people as worthless. Because they want to believe that they're better than someone at least Hitomi Kashiwa: Pretty pathetic isn't it? People like that have no self-confidence. The only way they can feel better, is by putting others down. Of course in the end, that just leads them to hate society. If you think about it. Wouldn't it make things easier if you just admit it that you're a complete failure? Maybe you should try it Sato. (Sato: What?) Admit it. You're a NEET. You're a loser. You even have a high school girl take pity on you. Kaoru Yamazaki: You know she's right. Now come on just admit it Sato. Megumi Kobayashi: Come on just admit it Sato. Hitomi Kashiwa: Come on just admit it.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-07-15 07:04:19)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

There is no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliché, but its the truth. The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. But whats the point of achieving perfection? There is none. Nothing. Not a single thing. I loathe perfection! [b]If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for that person to gain additional knowledge or abilities.[/b] - Kurotsuchi Mayuri (Bleach)
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

To Naruto) "I used to always cry and give up... I nearly went the wrong way... but you... you showed me the right way... I was always chasing you... wanting to overtake you... I just wanted to walk with you... I wanted to be with you... you changed me! Your smile saved me! So I’m not afraid to die protecting you!! Because I - love you..." ~ Hinata ~_~;d' ' '
aishiteru lawliet
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]"Don't tell me you're thinking up pitiful ideas. I brought your equally pitiful friend."-Reborn "A dog stealing takoyaki from you? Even I've never had that happen to me.."-Tsuna[/quote] i loled at this .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't even know if this one is a quote but I just want to post it here Mada Mada Dane - "Still lots more to work on." by Ryoma Echizen :)

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:03

[ 9 queries - 0.411 second ]
Privacy Policy