• ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't even know if this one is a quote but I just want to post it here Mada Mada Dane - "Still lots more to work on." by Ryoma Echizen :)

Pages: 123

I don't even know if this one is a quote but I just want to post it here Mada Mada Dane - "Still lots more to work on." by Ryoma Echizen :)

senam
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I don't even know if this one is a quote but I just want to post it here Mada Mada Dane - "Still lots more to work on." by Ryoma Echizen :)

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." -- Hatake Kakashi When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred. -- Uchiha Madara "Art is a BANG!" --Deidara (wahaha.. cool.. XD) Nothing's perfect... The world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful. -- Roy Mustang You cut my godd**ned head off! This's like, hyper-mega-ultra pain! -- Hidan to Azuma (i loled at this one xD) "Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace." -Pain "Long time no see!" -Zaraki Kenpachi to Kaname Tousen (funny Kenpachi should be saying that to Tousen) thats all i could think for now :)
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I don't even know if this one is a quote but I just want to post it here Mada Mada Dane - "Still lots more to work on." by Ryoma Echizen :)

[quote][i]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth."[/i] -- [b]Alphonse Elric[/b] (Fullmetal Alchemist)[/quote] [quote][i]"I'm not Superman. So I can't say anything big like I'll protect everyone on Earth. I'm not a modest guy who will say it's enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle either. I want to protect... a mountain-load of people." [/i]-- [b]Ichigo [/b](Bleach) another one from him: [i]"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them."[/i][/quote] [quote][i]"If I were the rain, that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?"[/i] - [b]Orihime[/b] (Bleach)[/quote] [quote][i]"We are the Order of the Black Knights. Those without power, seek us! Those with power, fear us!"[/i] -- [b]Zero/Lelouch Lamperouge[/b] (Code Geass)[/quote]
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Light Yagami “This world is Rotten. Rotten people should be killed off to cleanse this world.” “You can’t ever win if you’re always on the defensive, to win, you have to attack.” “The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people’s good will.” L “Risking your life and doing something that could rob you of your life are exact opposites.” Lelouch "Those who are prepared to get shot should be shoot" "The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." "I... Destroy... worlds... And I... create them..." Naruto "When a person has something important to protect, that's when they can truly become strong." -Haku "Being hurt inevitably breeds feelings of hatred towards your attacker. But when we hurt others, we have to deal with their hatred for us, and our own feelings of guilt...But knowing what it feels like to be hurt is exactly why we try to be kind to others... that's what makes us human." -Jiraiya-sama Kenshin Himura "What is truly good about a person can’t be expressed in words, that it can not. What matters is the feeling of trust one gets after spending time with him." "Just because you die. . . Doesn't mean that the people you killed will come back to life. . . Instead, using this sword to save just one more soul is repentance in the true sense" Vision of Escaflowne “A samurai gives his life so that others can live.” ~Allen Schezar “Just a drop of water causes ripples in a pond, where there is anger and fear, there is conflict.” “If you don’t trust people, then they don’t trust you.” ~Hitomi “If you don’t fight, you’re just waiting to be killed.” ~Van Flanel Hetalia Italy > PASTA!!!!!

Last edited by Lightness (2010-07-26 09:30:05)

Jackal Seraf
» n00b
1969-12-31

True shinobi is not measured by how he lived but how he dies - Sarutobi Hiruzen(Sandaime)
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

If there is justice in vengeance, then justice will only breed more vengeance and trigger a cycle of hatred.. by Pain :)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][i]"Those are Ken's handwritings."[/i] [align=right]- Mukuro[/align][/quote] [quote][i]"Yeah. It's even spelled wrong."[/i] [align=right]- Chikusa[/align][/quote] [quote][i]"He's a little constipated."[/i] [align=right]- Elder Reborn[/align][/quote] [quote][i]"that's right. My address is Demon Valley 2-4. I love Salisbury steak and coconut juice. My hobby is to HAVE FUN WITH MYSELF. And to bite weak people to death. And to play with birds.."[/i] [align=right]- Blood Sucking Hibarin[/align][/quote] [quote][i]"He's giving an introduction when nobody asked for one! And it's taking forever!"[/i] [align=right]- Monster Tamer Tsuna[/align][/quote] [quote][i]"..And to patrol my castle. That's right. I have one last thing to say. I'm not much of a talker."[/i] [align=right]- Blood Sucking Hibarin[/align][/quote] [quote][i]"Not much of a talker? What a liar!"[/i] [align=right]- Monster Tamer Tsuna[/align][/quote] [quote][i]"What did you say? Boss is busy because.. he's eating right now? DON'T TALK NONSENSE YOU GAY BASTARD!"[/i] [align=right]- TYL Squalo[/align][/quote]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

FMA: Roy:Dog huh?...I love dogs! Fruey:Ya' do!? Roy:Of course! Dogs embody loyalty! Be a jerk to them and they don't complain and they never once beg for a paycheck! Trust me Furey! They are the loyal servants of man! Loyal canine how we solute the!!!! [hr] Roy:Stop Right There Riza:Colonel Mustang! Scar:Mustang? A State Alchemist Roy:Correct. Riza:Colonel! *catch the gun* Roy:Im a flame alchemist Roy Mustang. Scar:Another who goes against,the path God gave us appears. Roy:So you still wish to fight me even though you know that im Flame Alchemist Riza:Colonel! *kicks back* Roy:What are you doing all of a sudden? Riza:Your useless when its raining, so please stay back Colonel. *shocks Roy* Havoc:He can`t make any sparkles when its this damp.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Haru:[/b] Chrome-chan's owl is so cute! It's name is Mukurou. [b]TYL Hibari:[/b] Mukuro? *dark aura* [b]Reborn:[/b] Haru. That's a taboo. [b]Haru:[/b] eh? You don't like Mukurou-chan? But it's so cute! Mukurou-chan! [b]TYL Hibari:[/b]: I'll bite you to death!
alex_kim07
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Fruits Basket[/b] [i]yuki: What?you don't like that?! tohru: [b]FROZE[/b] yuki: even if you don't i will stil--- [b]KIDNAP[/b] you. [/i] keke~ :lol2:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

High School of the Dead [i][quote]you know humans try not see what they don't want to see No one wants to be denied. That's why, even though they know something is happening, most people won't do anything. -But right now you have no choice but to admit that something did change yeah, but in this kind of situation, their first reaction is to try to return to the current situation to normal. Even when they know that it''s not going to work out, because... -if they don't admit to the change, they don't have to admit their mistakes or foolishness[/quote] [/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I don't even know if this one is a quote but I just want to post it here Mada Mada Dane - "Still lots more to work on." by Ryoma Echizen :)

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:19

[ 11 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy