1969-12-31

Re: yea.yea. tuloy2x !! iwanna read [b]moreeeeeeeeeeeeee ![/b]

nice story :D
carmerika
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]FOUR ♥ MORNING GLORY[/b][/align][/quote] It's like waking up from this cuh-raaazy dream. Only you couldn't remember anything. 'Twas also like floating in midair where nothing is visible, and where you couldn't even see, feel nor sense anything. That's pretty crazy, I think? Well, after hundreds of unknown seconds, I finally felt the urge to open my eyes. I want to open then let them bulge whereas I'm gonna shout "GOOD MOOOORNING WORLD!" next. Yet, feeling my new body lay there kept me noticing more and more occurrences around me. Pretty much one by one, one thing after the other. First, I felt pain! Down to the back of my hand, and apparently, that's where a dextrose should be right? Oh, Katie... This is.. unexpected. Where am I??? I kind of felt a little bit dizzy too. Though I'm thinking like this, I still am frightened. Would I? Should I open my eyes now? But, but... I don't know what to expect! Nor what's even waiting for me. Next, I heard voices. I think there are about four people in here. Family? I hope so. Then, I felt a grasp. A soft hand clasping mine. And some sniffing. Oh geez, hey, still alive here! Or I mean, alive again. Hihi. LOL. So this is what it feels like, huh? As if I were in a comatose and then from being numb, I were able to feel again. Pretty much awful... Indeed. With no more ado, I might as well open them now. Sooner or later, this is where we're going anyway. Sheesh. Okay... Katie... You're a brave girl. You're 16, goodness gracious! Slowly, I opened them. At last, haha! Hmm, there was a cute, handsome and charming guy in front of me, and yeah he IS the one clasping my hand, who went on shock mode as he realized I were smiling at him. He even stood up and let my hand go. "Oh geez! Mom! Daad! Pepper's awake! Err, I mean, Parrish." He said, as if saying something wrong. Did he say Pepper? Then Parrish? What, what? "Is Pepper my name or Parrish?" I asked innocently. Which I regretted soon after. He instantly looked more alarmed! "What's wrong Brent?? What did she say?" Our MOM asked. She looks sad, alarmed too and beautiful at the same time. Hey, she's preggy! "Shene, honey. Go get Dr. Lim please." Our DAD said, talking to a pretty girl behind our Mommy. She's really pretty. Maybe a little younger than me. And hey, our Dad. He looks like an actor! Just like my real Dad. Then, another cute, handsome and charming guy stood beside Daddy. Perhaps older than the other one and me too. So, headcount. We're one.. two.. six in the family! I think? Aw... I missed my real fam. But no, I shouldn't. This is my new family now. This is my new life. No more thinking of the past. Let bygones be bygones. Besides, this family is, maybe, even better than my real one. I just know it. ;) I could feel it. Oh, my Lord, thank you, thank you! For giving me another chance. And for giving me Them. :D ______________________________________________________ P.S. I changed the title! And the story, based on what it should be. Please support. :) Please and thank you!
four-ever.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice :D But I'm quite confused of her name - Pepper or Parrish? Haha :D
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

Um, you should be confused. LOL. Haha, wait for the next to find out which:):)
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nosebleeding much. Haha :D 2nd life na neyta ne?
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=carmerika;#3569933;1273231714]Let bygones be bygones.[/quote] Haha! May iba ako naisip dito. [i]Baygon [/i]=) Okay, wala lang. Haha. Pagpasensyahan niyo na po ako. Papansin ako dito :lol2: Update! :)
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

um. may tanong po ako. to anyone who could answer. (yung pong may position or something?) if I'll put SOME Tagalog phrases, considered literature pa naman right? or should I transfer this to non-lit? thanks! :) _________________________________________ [quote][align=center][b]FIVE ♥ FRESH START[/b][/align][/quote] "Mr. Roco, Mrs. Roco, I sincerely apologize... If only I were more responsible.. I thought it wasn't possible for her to have amnesia. But actually there was a 55% chance, which I have guessed wouldn't be occurring for she was only unconscious for two weeks. I.. I am so sorry..." So that's what the doctor said. Dad frowned. Mom cried silently. Brent went out. Lance (our older brother) sat quietly. And Shene texted nervously. Well, I? I just stared at them, one by one, probably in a clockwise cycle. When six or eight minutes of awkward silence had passed, Dr. Lim decided to leave already, then popped again after three seconds to say something. "Oh, by the way, Parrish may go home. Nothing else with her body has defects, only the amnesia thing..." For the second time since I woke up from my insane journey, I smiled, or more like a grin? Too happy! Mom gave him a faint smile while Dad nodded an approval yet a dismissal sign. My two sibs just commented happily. Hm, I wonder where Brent is... Since we could go now, Dad decided better now than later. So, they cleaned up the room then Mom told Shene to help me dress up. I so love having her, you know, a sister for a friend. Well, I just think we would be. I dunno.. She hugged me. The warmth felt so good, so loving, so touching. "Ate Pepp- Uh, Ate Parrish, so glad you didn't leave us.. You know, no offense, but this is like a blessing. You having amnesia, not being the old you.." I'm confused. Huh? "W-why?" "Because.. You were such a b**ch!" I gasped! Literally! "How... How could you say that?" "Hey, no big deal sis. You always say that all the time, but behind Dad & Mom's backs." "Really? How.. How rude of me..." I said, sighing. "How rude of you? OMG, Ate, you're really not you. And I will tell you everything as soon as we go home. Now I'll really have a sister." "Aww.." I just said and hugged her. She was teary-eyed, you know. I can't believe the real Parrish was that... Uh, nevermind. I have no right to judge her. :) We rode a Trooper. I'm sitting in the middle of Brent and Lance. Shene was at the back. Processing the road, trees, billboards, everything that I could see, my mind as if made a "Tink!" sound. Whatta me, I'm in the Philippines! I've seen it in magazines and some movies, though it's just like other countries like South Korea and so, you would know it's no other than the PH. Hey, I could speak the language too. Hehe. Toinks. And.. So you'd know, from a Legally Blonde, I'm now a Bubbly Brunette. From a 5"7, I'm just a 5"3 now. And yeah, American to Filipino! Wahoo! :) But I'm still Katie in the inside yet I'll erase all memories of the past. From now on, with what Shene told me, I am... [i]Parrish Penelope E. Roco.[/i] Nice, huh? ;) Parrish.. What a heck of a name. This is going to be a BETTER life. :D
rmarquez15
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha. i like it.
lyralyralyra
» n00b
1969-12-31

new reader here. :) nice story. next please! :)
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww. thank you po! :))))) ____________________________ [align=center][quote][b]SIX ♥ NICK KNACKS[/b][/quote] [/align] Brent is awfully quiet. Though Kuya Lance seems like the silent type, he talks to me once in a while. Like, what color do I favor now? If you asked me then, I would've said rainbow or yellow (since I were blond) or red. I thought about it and said Purple without thinking twice. They all looked at me then. Brent just glanced like I were insane then realized something else. Dad was raising his eyebrow to me through the mirror. Wha-ay? Mom said we'll all go shopping tomorrow. Hahaha. I would never say No to that! So, drop the topic time. :) By the way, I calll Lance kuya now. He's 22 already, I think. And I'm just 16! :D Brent's 17, he won't mind not calling him kuya. Kuya Lance also said he'd take me to a concert next week and hang out at Fully Booked in Serendra for one whole afternoon. That made Shene interrupt.[i] It's not a Pepper thing.[/i] Pepper?? What's up with this Pepper?! I'm getting sick and tired of it. Haha, I have no idea what it is. Really. "Brent? Why do you all tend to call me Pepper?" I asked, directing the question to him. You know, start-up conversation. I'm really desperate. At first, he just looked at me, looking oh-so-clueless. Then, he realized I were doing the same, then finally gave up. He just shrugged. "Uh.. Your initials." He looked away after that. What's his problem?! Tskkkkk. "Ohh, yeah.. Parrish Penelope E. Roco.." I said with a cheery persona which turned to glum.. "Um, did I do something wrong? Don't you like me? Why aren't you talking to me or even just looking? I.. I'm sorry Brent. I'm sorry too, can't stop myself. It's just too much to bear.. I feel you're neglecting me..." I said, my voice trailing off. The car went silent. I turned to Lance's direction, he made himself busy with his Blackberry. Shene just texted. I could hear the keypad, it's like begging the heck for Shene to stop. Mom talked first. "Oh, Parrish honey, don't stress yourself, you might get headache... Brent.. What's up with you? Your sister is happy, she's back. We all are glad, aren't we?" I suddenly felt an embrace. A tight hug. "Pepper.. I'm so sorry. I was just thinking all the time. I'm sorry because everything's my fault. Lahat kasalanan ko. Now you have amnesia.. You don't remember anything. You're not yourself anymore. All because of me..." Awww.. His hug is warmer than Shene's. I could feel sincerity. "Hey, hey.. Cheer up. Okay lang! We'll all have a fresh start.. I think. I know what happened is a blessing from God. It's okay..." I told him then broke free from our embrace. "Dad, Ate really bumped her head pretty hard, huh?" All of them laughed at Shene's joke. I don't get it. "What's funny? Di ko gets..." I said, clueless. "You just said blessing and God out loud in one sentence." Lance told me. Now I get it. Perhaps Parrish wasn't used to saying it? Or kind of morose, in a way? I think?? "Um, by the way, I like Pepper. Just call me that..." "For the record Pepper, you hated that. I was the only one calling you Pepper to tease you. Haha." Brent said. I like him better now. Being a drama queen gets you something huh? Kidding! "Will you still tease me now?" I asked. He just shrugged. Hihi. Then I asked them if they also have nicknames. Kuya Lance's is Lever. [i] Lance Vladimir E. Roco[/i] Brent's is Bier. [i] Brent Isaacher E. Roco[/i] Well, mine is Pepper. (I know you know already haha!) [i]Parrish Penelope E. Roco[/i] Shene's is Summer. [i] Shene Miyanara E. Roco[/i] See? Pretty cool nick names, don't you think? :D And much, much more cooool names! If you're wondering, our Dad's name is Jack. Short for Jacques (pron. as Jacks) Roco. Mom's is Giselle. Gilliana Seline Estrada-Roco. There, nothing much. We're hooome! :)))) Something significant went up my thoughts. Isn't it, I should be living in England??? Where's England here?? :O
lyralyralyra
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice update! more! more! :D
four-ever.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Now I know. XD So her name's really Parrish. Cute :3
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ang kyoooooooooot! :D gsto ko name nya. Haha.
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah! i wish yan nalang pangalan ko. hahahaha joke. thank you, you three. :* ___________________________________________________ [align=center][quote][b]SEVEN ♥ HOME [i]SWEAT [/i]HOME[/b][/quote] [/align] Well, I asked Kuya Lance about our whole address as soon as I set foot on MY new home. A BIG house indeed, compared to the other surrounding residences. [align=center][i]#144 [b]England Avenue[/b], Merville Park, Parañaque City, Metro Manila, PH[/i][/align] Anyway, hey, check it out. 144. Almost 143! ♥ Hehe. Hmf, nice one St. Peter. That's why you were smirking and you even gave me a playful wink! You didn't mean England really. Hehe, but it's okaaay. I love the Phil. already! Mom was told by Dad to rest immediately, for Baby Zigger's sake. (Yeah, he's just 5mos. old and he got a name already. [i]Zach Geremiah E. Roco. [/i]Hihi, it's cute, nevertheless.) Before taking a rest, Mom asked Lance to buy our groceries and merienda too. Dad's going to clean our car, and since Lance got his own Mazda 3, he might as well do the errand. Shene was obliged to come with him, their usual thing, plus her errand too. I prefer to go with them but, quoted from Dad, "You should get some rest, honey. Or I'll send you back to St. Lukes and eat nasty food." Haha! Answered by Mommy dearer. "Sweetheart, she didn't eat those nasty meals, you did." Haha twice! :D So, left with no choice, Brent was my tour guide for today. Hehehe. Oh, and by the way, whatta hot day! I'm wet with all this sweat. They should've let me wear more appropriate clothes. I'm wearing a 3/4 shirt and tight jeans, plus doll shoes.This is killing me! Hottt. There, as we enter the house, we are greeted by "our" precious memories disguised in photo frames. Lots of us, children, in solo pictures when we were younger, then, there was a mirror too. What caught my attention was a wedding photo of Mom and Dad. About maybe 7 years ago. Hm? They married again? Oh well, the hall leads to the living room. Hey, they got a piano sitting there, calling me! Joke. Hihi. After showing all of the diff. parts of the house (1st floor: Living room, Dining hall, Kitchen, Movie room, Study room/ Library, Gym-like room, Trophy cabinet, Lanai, 2 bathrooms, Shoe room, Laundry/Flat Iron room; 2nd floor: Parents' room, Shene's, Mine, Our bathroom, Brent's, Lance's, Their bathroom, another Living room, a bathroom and the porch/balcony), which was a little bit tiring, I went to my own room. And I tell you, it's such a PINK room! No wonder Mom said we'll go shopping! Mygaaally. I peeked in the closet, pink clothes! E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g except the pants and shorts, which are either denim, white, cream or black. I found an Apple laptop on the desk, thank goodness it's white! Longing for a cellphone since a while ago, I felt thrilled when I saw one on the bed. It has my new face on the wallpaper. Probably mine now, right? It's a touchscreen Nokia phone. But, in case it's not mine, I'll go ask Brent. I changed first, pulling a light pink spaghetti strap Mango shirt from the closet and also a denim Nafnaf shorts. I also put on the slippers that I found lying on the floor. White Havaianas. Ooooh, they got some here too! I knocked and knocked on Brent's room but no answer. He won't be mad if I go in anyway right? Oh well, I suppose he won't. Tsh, he's in the bathroom. OMG, I just noticed, his room is oh-so-neat! It's walls are painted blue and white stripes. He has his own laptop too, a Dell in black color. I saw his drums, 4 guitars, a keyboard. Such a talented brother! And lots of balls: a basketball, soccer, volleyball and a football. He plays all those???? I'm gonna ask him later. Remind me! I decided to sit. He's taking so long in there. Mygush. Then, from sitting, I shifted to laying there, just for a sec! I can't believe how tired I am. Feeling the cold breeze circling the room from the aircon, I felt drowsy. I'll just take a few minutes... Drifting off to sleep now. ZzzzzzZZZzzzzzZzzz.... :) ___________________________________________________________________________ I'll appreciate likes pala;) thanks! comment po so I could update already:D

Last edited by carmerika (2010-05-12 09:28:20)

lyralyralyra
» n00b
1969-12-31

ganda ng story! next na po! haha
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks po [b]lyralyralyra[/b]. I will!;) ___________________________________ [quote][align=center][b]EIGHT ♥ BITTER TO SWEET [/b][/align][/quote] [align=right]Where am I?? Am I back in heaven???? (Sort of.) Or THIS TIME, on the way to... OMG, hell, is it? A pop of light came and off I go to another place. I'm walking like a lost girl somewhere in a place of forgotten dreams. No bright views in sight. As well as color anywhere. Bit by bit, I realize it's my home. The home where I've grown up. To be who I am, to be me. But as the moments pass by, the color seems to be frozen. It's like watching from an old TV where color isn't in its features. I walked by, noticing every single thing there, just lying there where I used to know yet neglect them. I paused when I reached the full-body mirror. I stare at myself in longing. Yah, I'm blond again. And kind of an angel this time. I'm wearing this white fluffy dress, which dances as I move. It hugs every part of my body till the waist. It's like it cannot be taken off. In a flash of a lightning, I saw a gaze of my other self. The new one, the brunette in the Phil. I felt dismay through me. Why am I here anyway? Did I die again? This time, for real?? Oooh, I can't take this. Like I were in captivity, I began walking again. In the living room, I could see my real family. They are in grief. Oh my, why?? Then, I heard my sister yell.. "Waaah.. Huhuhu.. I miss Katie already! I feel so saad.." Aww. I want to cry. If only they could move on, I'll be happier. (Though I died again, I think.) [/align] [align=center]~ ~ ~ [/align] Suddenly, everything disappeared. I realized, oh shoot, just a dream. No worries, [b]Pepper[/b]. Yeah, happy to be! Though I feel bad about what I saw in my dream (Or more like nightmare!), I've never been happier since I died. I mean, who would wanna die again? Who knows, this time, no more second chance. Or is it third already? Anyway, I feel glad. Which turned to fright! "Why are you smiling?" My Gowly Whoa. I didn't notice Brent, who's beside me, lying on his soft bed too. "Nothing." "Tsh.. D'you know you talk when you sleep?" He even smirked. Whut?! Do I? Waah, embarrassing much? Kill me nooow. Whoops. I take it back. Just pull my hair or something. Waaaaah... "Seriously??" "Yeah.." My gally. Really?! "What.. What did I say?" "Nah, don't understand it." Oh thank goodness. I don't know, I just feel like living again should remain untold to anyone. He's busy texting or something, with his Ipod Touch. Which reminds me... "Hey, is this mine?" I asked, looking for my phone. Where is it?? "This? Yeah, it's yours. Here, muntik mo nang madaganan so I got it." I took it and smiled. Then, silence, which isn't actually awkward. Wow. I started looking at the contacts. A.... B.... (Brent's not here) C.... ..... [b]DAD<3[/b] ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... (Nor Lance.) ..... [b]MOM<3[/b] ..... ..... ..... (Hey, even Shene.) ..... ..... Z.... Geez, awful lot of contacts. More than two hundred! But why aren't my sibs here? "Hey, I can't find your contact? And Lance.. Pati kay Shene." "Ows? Lemme see.." He got my phone then scanned. "Why is my name here.. Grinch's Son??" He asked, with confusion plus annoyance. I took my phone back and saw it. [b] Grinch's Son:)))[/b] Whoopsie, I didn't notice that. I suddenly laughed. You've got to be kidding me! If I ain't mistaken, Grinch is the green ugly monster, right? Hahahaha! :))) He laughed too. Men, you have to admit, it's kind of funny. He took it again and scanned, comparing contact numbers too, from his phone. "Hey, you loser. Shene's is Evil Witch:))) while Lance's The Grouch:)))." Then, we laughed again. "Who said I'm an evil witch!?" Shene shrieked. "And I'm a grouch?? Says who?" Lance said. They are both in Brent's room now. They joined the laughter too, after Brent explained. Aww, I love them. Though I haven't known them yet for 24 hours.
lyralyralyra
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha. ang saya nila! hahah. bat parang ang ikli pag binabasa ko na? hahaha. next na po!
huggable_kc
» n00b
1969-12-31

hhhaha !! nice one! update more please!! hahha :)) but i think you need to post just once.. your spamming *eh dont double post ... okay?! :)
lyralyralyra
» n00b
1969-12-31

wula pa? huhu
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » yea.yea. tuloy2x !! iwanna read [b]moreeeeeeeeeeeeee ![/b]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:28