1969-12-31

Re: update n po . new reader here :)

oi update..
pj_botong
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:zzz: ang tagal... oi, oi oi.. :turbopoke:!........tick tock tick tock. :wallbash:..:aaa:
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

pj - adik ka noh. yehey, binabasa mo.. basahin mo pure english story ko sa literature. dali! sweetened pepper;) awww. cge po maguupdate na ako tom. thanks sainyo;)
pj_botong
» n00b
1969-12-31

angtagall .. . . . . . . . . . .:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::cry::crybaby::cry::crybaby::cry::crybaby:
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u]cont. of / ELEVEN[/u] [color=violet]If I'll go ahead, he'll just ran after me. If I go to him, I'll be so obvious. What to do?! Tsh, hintayin ko nalang nga siya. Anyway, we had a good start-up conversation so while going down, we were both caught up with each other. Geez, dazed much? We went to the living room where we knew the fitting would be. Hey, bat wala sila? "Where would they be?" I asked. "Ewan ko nga eh. Let's check the rooms." So there, wala naman kasi kaming naririnig sa baba so we went upstairs again. Open the door, close it shut. We did that for like a dozen times. That's how big this house is. So many unoccupied rooms! Yeah, we could've all gotten our own pero mostly are forsaken-like. Yee, baka may multo ka pang katabi pag matulog. NO THAAANKS. :) So yun, we reached the final room in the second floor. Medyo iba yung door ah? Really different. So I had a hunch na baka dito, since it seems neat all the while. So sabay naman kaming pumasok. A thought came to me, what if they are planning to freak us out or may balak na gulatin kami? Then... BAM! I automatically held Jarell's hand. OMG! Darkness = No. 1 fright. Did the door just closed shut on its own??? Dumikit ako sakanya, without any intention of advantage or whatsoever. It seemed he didn't mind. Mygally... Embarrassingly freak show much???? Good thing I didn't shriek! Sorry naman, I'm really, seriously, frightened. "Jarell.. I'm scared..." I managed to whisper. "Sam, don't be. I'm here... Teka, hanapin muna natin yung switch." Kinapkap niya yung wall, of course, while he's holding my other hand. Nako, don't ask if I'm getting kiligs all over. The answer is a big NO. My concern is how to turn on the lights and get outta here pronto! Finally, he found them. We looked around the room. It's like a wine cellar. Then, we hurried to the door. A thought is creeping me out. What if it doesn't budge open?? I feel nauseous. Great, as expected. Hindi bumukas. What do we do now?! It's almost dinner, for freak's sake! WTH is happening to us?! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... @.@ [/color]
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Waaaah. Nkakabitin pa. Next :D
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u]TWELVE[/u] [color=limegreen]An hour had passed, we're still locked up in here. Pareho rin kaming gutom ni Sam. Tingin niyo siguro matutuwa ako noh? Nope. At a time like this? Di ako manyak nuh! Naku, we're both starving. Waaah. "Aren't there any food in here?" "I don't know.. Tingin tayo?" I asked. "Sure." She said weakly. Gutom na rin siguro to. Within 30 mins of terrorizing the room, all we found were a bag of chips (Thank God, four months pa bago ma-expire.) and tons and tons of wine. Sheesh, if we only knew na wine cellar to. Edi sana di na kami pumasok. Yan tuloy, we're stuck in here till freakin'-who-knows-when! Pero somehow, I could still manage to smile. It's good I'm stuck with her, and not anyone else. "Jarell?" "Yep?" Oops, bubble burst. "You're smiling. Geez, napasmile ka pa sa lagay natin?" "Sam, look at the bright side. At least we are not alone, right?" "Perhaps.." Hey, hey. I know, we are sorta in a mess right now. But I can't resist to think of courting her. Wala naman akong girl friend, besides, she seems like she doesn't have a boyfriend either. Unless na bf niya yung si... I forgot his name. Basta. Wag naman sana. Sheesh. Ewan ko ba. Wag na nga muna..[/color] [align=center][color=red][size=3]♥[/size][/color][/align] [color=violet]Men, I really am glad too I'm not alone. Or else, I would've cracked. Seriously. Takot pa man din ako sa anything na scary or disgusting or whatever. [i]Thank you Lord for being stuck here with Jarell.[/i] After realizing our stomachs are really starving, we ate till the last piece of our chips and yeah, drank wine down to the bottom of our bottles like it was cold dispenser water. You know, for a hungry tummy, ANYTHING is delightful as ever. Moving like drunken drunkards, we set our "sleeping bags" a.k.a. ragged cloth which we found here. Walang malisya, magkatabi kaming matulog. Kaso, I don't know if I'm sleeping already or just dreaming. One thing's sure, I am soooo, soooo dizzy. My head is like spinning faster than a roller coaster. I'm not used to drinking. And we drank like, a whole bottle each. Gawsh, can this get any worse? [i]Tick.[/i] OMG, OMG! "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" I yelled all of a sudden, moving closer to Jarell. "Sssshhh Sam, I'm here di ba. Let's just sleep this off. Makikita rin tayo, one way or the other." "Cge.. If you don't mind, tabi tayo ha? In case you haven't noticed, I'm scared. Hehe.. Pasensya na Jarell." "Haaa? Okay lang. I don't mind at all.. Just sleep, alright? Nothing will harm you while I'm here." "If you say so. Sweet dreams." Yeah right. Sweet, I mean? Patay ang ilaw. This is sooooo freaky. No, no. Scratch that. Make it CREEEEPY. Heto na, dark. Oh dear. I feel like a blind person. Ayoko na talaga. Matulog nalang nga. [/color]

Last edited by carmerika (2010-05-21 09:14:27)

greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

first? weee! hala.. ano na gagawin nila?? bitin ang update.. :(
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

ayun, inedit ko na po:)
pj_botong
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohh. freakyy
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u]THIRTEEN[/u] [quote]source: http://everythingaboutthenumberone.com.ph Heeeey, whazzup peeps?! Still can't get over ZPH, can ya? Well, so can't we! What more now, 'coz we are all head-over-toes wondering where our two fave persons in the show have gone missing. Or are they just not within bounds of our secretive video cameras? I say not! The ZPH staff over there have been searching for the past three hours when everybody were fast asleep, tired of lurking inside and outside the castle-like house also looking for the two lovebirds. Well, to save faces and dab curious conclusions, they were told that the two might have been strolling under the moonlit night. Let them be. Hear my word, you guys. By tomorrow, the two will be back on your tellies! Wait in delight! You are always number one to us. - Number One Channel[/quote] [align=center][color=red][size=3]♥[/size][/color][/align] [color=limegreen]I awoke in the middle of the night, my hand on my head. OUCH. Solid headache. Bat kasi alak pa yung dito? Bat di nalang kami nakulong sa kitchen? Hay. Sam is still sleeping, and apparently, she's leaning on me. Naka-rest yung ulo niya sa shoulders ko. Shoot, I was never wrong in choosing girls. *Evil laugh in my head* Ay, wait, never mind I said that. I was, actually, a couple of times. Pero ewan ko, nagbago lang ang mga naging ex ko kasi naging gf ko sila. So technically, that's their problem, right? Anyway, I had this dream, I was kissing Sam! What the H? Well, looking at her makes me wish it was true. Haha! Men, she's really pretty. Inside and out pa ha. [/color] __________________________________ ~gonna update more later. can't think straight. sorrey;)
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no more updates?? hmm..
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u]FOURTEEN[/u] I opened my eyes and felt my head hurt as if it was bumped a hundred times. Aw.. Where am I? Biglang nagfocus yung tinitignan ko. I'm in a hospital.. Why?? I saw Pem sleeping on the couch while Shay was reading a Candymag magazine. Bat parang wala ako sa dapat kong kinaroroonan? "Shay.." I said. Nagulantang naman ang kaibigan ko. Gush, sorry! I gave her an apologetic smile. "Saaam! Wait, tatawag akong nurse!" I haven't answered her yet, lumabas na nga ang bruha. Then, after a moment, may tatlong nurse na pumapasok. What the? Kung ano ano chineck nila sa akin. I feel like an experiment. First time kong mahospitalized, ganito pala ang feeling. I hate it. After ilang minutes, may dumating na doctor and he said I'm fine and everything. Oh goody. Then lumabas na sila. Hooray! "Shay, what happened?" "Um, nakainom yata kayo ng contaminated drink or something.. You passed out. For three days na, including Jarell." Tapos she gave me a teasing smile. [i]Jarell.[/i] Gush! I remembered suddenly. Thoughts came flooding throughout my mind! China. Airplane. Ancient-like place. The others. Romeo and Juliet. [s]Stuck in a cellar[/s]. "What-- Why-- Where is he?!" "Whoa, easy Best. One at a time.. Hmm.. Well, first off, you were in a reality show called Zillion-peso Hottie. WAIT, don't react first. Let me finish. So that explains the almost-crashed plane and being lost and also the place. Dito lang sa Pilipinas yun, hindi sa Himalayas or somewhere. Tapos, edi napapanood kayo.. Parang bida nga kayo ni Jarell eh! Then nawala kayo bigla, mga almost 24 hours din yun. Nung natutulog lahat, pinahanap kayo sa staff and there, passed out kayo sa cellar. Hanggang dinala kayo dito..." Okay, too much info. I feel dizzy. Reality show?! What the heck??? "Hey, say something!" Bigla namang akong sinigawan nito. Ouch, my ears. "Sssh! What do you mean reality show?!" "We could watch everything that you do, Ju-li-et." She grinned widely. "Uhhh.. Ang daya naman! Kakahiyaaa!" "No Best! You were great on TV! Kung nag-aact ka lang noh, best actress." "Che! Hindi naman acting kaya! Real deal!" "I know.. Don't worry, kinilig naman ang buong Pinas sainyo ni Jarell.." That reminds me... "Where is he? Okay lang siya?" "Yiheee, concern!" "Heh! Syempre kasi... Ano..." "Ano??" "Dali na Best!" "Hahaha. He's in the next room, and okay lang siya, mga three hours before gumising na siya.." She leaned over me. "He's looking for you too." Whoa. Really? Napasmile tuloy ako.. :) I've got tons of questions to ask pero.. I'm glad we're both fine. I'm so glad he's fine. :')

Last edited by carmerika (2010-08-15 02:30:40)

beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

EEEEE, ituloy mo to Erika! :xixi:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » update n po . new reader here :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:26