1969-12-31

Re: update n po . new reader here :)

new reader .. hmm .. nice story .. like it .. craving for the update .. :D
carmerika
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[u]Cont. / NINE[/u] [quote]"For the play, we are going to portray the exceptional Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. It doesn't require much costume so we chose it. Contacting much civilized places will be longer than we think. Maybe two weeks or so. While killing time, we'd just present this play. Everyone will have a task, alright? Miss Margaux will be the one who'll assign what you'll do.. For now, you may do what pleases you. But mind you, no going out of the premises of my home. Clear?"[/quote] Haay. I want to go home naaa. I'm so bored. Lalo pa na walang phone.. How sad. "Sammy.." "Yep?" It was Niyanne. I'm on our bed, sitting while staring outside at the same time. "Whatcha doing?" "Nako.. Obyus.. Sittin' and starin' darlin' Nee.." "Hehe. Patawa ako noh. Sorrey. Hay.. I miss home.." "Me too.. Hay.. Asan sina Sabelle and Phoebe?" "Oh, downstairs, nakikiusyoso kay Miss Margaux kung sino mga characters. And for sure, si Jarell na si Romeo.." "Malamang si Abbie niyan si Juliet." "Cheh, don't say bad words Serena!" "Hahaha. Serena ka dyan. Sama mo tlga, close to artista na rin yun kaya sigurado lang siya na." "Hello?? Ikaw nalang kaya. You did a play once right? Ikaw pa yung bida nun." "Heh.. Ano ba, ayoko nga. Yeah, that was like a year ago. At iba naman yun, Tinkerbell ako nun. Eh ngayon, seryoso kaya." "Mah dear, kaming bahala sayo.. Baboosh. :)))" May pakindat kindat pang nalalaman ah. "Hoy! May binabalak ka atang masama?? Balik ka ditooo... Nee!" I ran after her. Pero carefully habang pababa. Nako, baka di pa ko makauwi noh. I stopped at the terrace where most of the girls are. Girls with expectant and annoying faces. Except my friends, though. :D Some bothered to look at me. While others, seemed irritated. Haha, mga gagad kaya. Why don't they wait? :) I saw one girl from the other school who was headcounting. Sorry, forgot her name. "Miss M! We're complete na, maliban po sa mga lalaki pero they sure have roles na." "Oo nga po! Could we know the roles already??" "Oo nga!" "Okay, alright, girls. Where should we start? Hmm.. Lady Montague.. Sabelle. Lady Capulet.. Bea. The guys will have the roles. Some girls will serve as guys too.." "Awww.." They whined. Tumabi ako kay Phoebe and asked her by raising my eyebrows. She just shrugged and smiled. "The nurse will be... Blah... Blablabla.... Blalalalah...." All I could hear are blahs. I'm waiting for my name. And why isn't it mentioned yet?? Wait, whoa, I don't want to be an outcast.. I want to be part of the play too! "So, who else aren't mentioned?" Miss M asked. "Me." Abbie said. "Ako rin po." I followed. Then suddenly, Jarell and the other guys were arriving. "Hi Sam." He said. OMG. I was shocked. I mean, yeah, I could sense we're kinda close or something but.. to recognize me in front of everyone else?? Did I say JUST ME?? Okay, never mind. :)))) Everyone else (minus my friends and Abbie and Bea, I think?) looked at me sourly and bitterly. Well, I didn;t notice much. Who cares. :P "Hey." I bothered to say. "Miss M, if Jarell's Romeo, who's going to be his Juliet?" His BFF, Vien, asked. "I could- " Abbie started to say. Shockingly, again.. Jarell said.. "Can it be Sam?" "Uhhh.." Miss M looked at Jarell to me to Abbie. Whoa. WHOA. I'll be Juliet? Hey, how about HER? "There's another vacant role, Dear. Rosaline.." Miss M said. Referring to Abbie. OMG. Hey, I know the story. Rosaline's just going to be in the beginning of the story. Nothing much. "Sure.." Abbie said. Forcing a smile.. Which made me guilty. Hey. I'm not stealing anything from her right? Jarell chose me so it's kinda his fault. Abbie should be mad at him. Not me, right? Tsk.. I feel dizzy.. Aw.. I lift my hand to my head.. "Okay ka lang, Sam?" Phoebe asked. "No.. I feel dizzy.." "Tara Sam, I'll help- " Jarell said. No! I mean, no. Haha. Baka mamatay ako sa dagger looks ng mga tao dito. "No, no. It's okay.." I said lamely. "Sam, ako nalang. Wag kang makulet.." Rich said. Well, we're close friends actually. It's fine. "Fine.. Let's just get a drink and come back.." I clung to him while we headed to the kitchen.. Before we go, I heard murmurs. Tsh. Mga chismosa. Joke. I wonder what's Jarell Laoingco's reaction towards me declining him then saying yes to Rich? I just hope I'm still going to be his Juliet. ♥ Sort-of. :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

kay sam n ean .. ahaha .. update ..
zheaisthria
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice jarell sam is your juliet yeeh kinda jealous for her no and yes to rich?? lol don't be good luck for the play update
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Awch kay Jarell! Haha. Next :P
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u]TEN[/u] Mama Anicia called the director of the play immediately after our stomach-filling lunch. We were given scripts which were actually written ages ago. No photocopier here. Nah-uh. Too modern for this part of the world. Tsh. We are all inside the house where the garden and fountain are. Some are seated on the amazing garden chairs while some are roaming around while reading the script. "Ok ka na ba?" It was Jarell. "Yeah, thanks for asking." "So.. Juliet.. Do you have any experiences in this field?" "Uh.. Yeah. Pero syempre nothing compared to yours. Hehe.." "Di naman.. Don't sweat, I'll help you." "Aww, thank you Romeo." "Haha.. Bagay noh?" "Ou naman! Haha." "Well, thank you, my Juliet." [align=center][size=3]***[/size][/align] [quote]source: http://everythingaboutthenumberone.com.ph 'Zup, people of the Philippines?! With the Elections 2010 coming up, who wouldn't want to break-free from the hassle life we all live in and watch Zillion-Peso Hottie for even just an hour? This is what you call Life. With the girl we all know as witty, what else does she have that makes superstar Jarell Laoingco be with her over and over and over again? The looks - yes, we all know that. How about attitude? Is she better than Abbie Singh, JaLao's third girl or much much better than Bea Romulo, the latest EX-girl friend? We just saw Rich Laurel, Stradfront High's heartthrob slash typical Boy-Next-Door, intervene for the first time in the Sam-Jarell Tandem. We all wonder what JaLao felt towards that. Will his true colors show or is this the real-deal already? So much questions. So little time. All of these will be answered only if you watch ZPH, the hottest show in the country. Tune in every weekdays, 8pm @ Channel 1. You are always number one to us. - Number One Channel[/quote]
ghetto_quiin24@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

update n poh :) hihihi
zheaisthria
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool!! then romeo and juliet sige jarelle sweetness pa haha
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice .. ahaha .. update..
four-ever.
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice :) updaaaaaaaaaaaate :)))
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll try two point of views here. :) hope it won't complicate things. *[color=limegreen]green[/color] for Jarell. *[color=violet]pink[/color] for Sam. [u]cont. / TEN[/u] [color=limegreen][b]>> On Jarell (His POV)[/b] Okay. She makes my heart cry out. I don't know if this is real but I sure do know I have tingles or whatever when I'm with her. This may sound corny from a typical celeb, but hey, what can I do? I'm a guy too. A guy who's craving for some love. :P Mamais na ako cge, pero gusto ko talaga siya. And I would play dirty for her! Ay, joke lang. Badtrip kasi yung lalaki kanina.. Wag naman sanang maging karibal ko. "Dude. What the? Kanina pa kita tinatawag." Whoa, nabigla ako dun. Biglang nasa harap ko tong kumag kong bespren. "Vien, anu ba. Nanggugulat ka." "Kasi naman po Mister Popstar, kanina pa kita tinatawag. Nakatulala kasi.. Sa direksyon pa man din nina SA-AM." "Geez, the heck dude? Mister Popstar.. Pare-pareho lang tayo dito. Well, as of now. Hay, buti nalang talaga nangyari to saten.." "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't be selfish dude! Some of us miss home, okay?" "Sorry.. I know. But I don't." "Ha? What's the 411 this time?" "Wala.. It's just.. They want me to go international. Ayokong umalis.. I wanna study here. I wanna hang out with you guys. Basta, ayokoooo.." "You whine! Haha. Dude, sabi mo nga, as of now we're all just the same. Teenagers stranded in a weird place. So, don't bug yourself about these. Enjoy! Tara, the dressmaker's here. Magpapogi nalang tayo lalo." Well, he's right, isn't he? Chillax muna.. Enjoy while I can. Alam ko namang I can't have my way. As always. Dad's just too... Powerful? Bossy? Whatever! Buset talaga.. Si Sam lang makakapagpasaya sakin nito.. Thank you Lord, I found her. :D [/color] yan na po muna. :D
four-ever.
» n00b
1969-12-31

cute :)
zheaisthria
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol jarell is funny.. stop melting her with your stares hahah update
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Gsto nya pla si Sam. Haha. Next:D
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sis-o, ngaun lang ako nakapag online ulet. >.< nyc storii. so, they dont know that theyre live on tv ryt? hee. cool story. nakaka in labb update na o, please
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

-new reader here! weeeee! i'll support this XD
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

awww, thank you po sa support nyo. sorry i don't update so often. i'll try to. thankyoooouuuu!:'>
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahh. update na now, k?
carmerika
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u]ELEVEN[/u] [color=violet][b]>>On Sam (Her POV)[/b] "Saaam... Don't looook. Jarell's staring. Heehee!" Ha? Haha. :'> "Sabbie.. He's not! Baka sayo nakatingin. Ayieheehee.." "Heh, loka! Pinasa mo pa sakin." "Para walang away, ako nalang tinitignan niya! Hahahaha!" Haha. Niyanne talaga noh? "Hala, Nee, umalis dahil sa sinabi mo. Hahaha! Noh, Sam? Sabbie? Powerful!" Sabi ni Phoebe. Galeng ah. "Cheh! Hahahaha. Hmp..." "Hahahaha!" <-- Sabbie and I. :D Whether I deny it or not, I know for a fact that he's looking at me. ('Coz I'm looking at him too! Duhhh. XD) Okay, but I don't like to get closer to him. I'll be hated! Right? Hih. Ewaaan. Bahala na po si Batman. ;) Practice starts tomorrow and hopefully, doon kami sa theater house in the village. Yey us! We could go out! The clothes are almost done daw. Bilis noh? I knooow! :))) After hours of time-killing, we now hold each gown which were made for us, and suit too for the guys. Kaming apat, nasa room na. We're all fitting them! Mine's purple. Gorgeous!!!! Love`t! ♥ Red for Sabelle. Green for Phoebe and blue for Niyanne. We all look like princesses! Awww! :") Mama Anicia told us earlier we could wear them only when we're out. Two more gowns and suits for each in two days. Tapos, yung mga major cast ng play, pinatawag for costume-fitting. Nauna na yung mga kasama ko. I had to pee. (Hihi. Sorry naman. Nature calls!) On my way out our door, I suddenly saw HIM go out of their door. Jarell!!! ♥ He met my gaze, and awwww, I feel like melting in his smile. Call me corny but I really feel like melting! Waaaah. @.@ Please get me a bowl! LOL. :D [/color] [align=center] * * * short update!:))))[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » update n po . new reader here :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:54

[ 10 queries - 0.528 second ]
Privacy Policy