• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Mods, feel free to close this is necessary or there's a similar topic to this. Thanks[/spoiler] Well I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that aren't satisfied watching a good anim

Pages: 123

[spoiler]Mods, feel free to close this is necessary or there's a similar topic to this. Thanks[/spoiler] Well I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that aren't satisfied watching a good anim

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Mods, feel free to close this is necessary or there's a similar topic to this. Thanks[/spoiler] Well I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that aren't satisfied watching a good anim

[spoiler]Mods, feel free to close this is necessary or there's a similar topic to this. Thanks[/spoiler] Well I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that aren't satisfied watching a good anime nearly ending/ended yet there is [b]no[/b] next season. [i]*but let's not put the blame on the author/mangaka of it*[/i] So, anyone? [spoiler]I want another season of OHSHC T__T[/spoiler]
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Mods, feel free to close this is necessary or there's a similar topic to this. Thanks[/spoiler] Well I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that aren't satisfied watching a good anim

[quote=xwiit_az_candii;#3516417;1270815171]I want another season of OHSHC T__T[/quote] OHYEAH! I demand for this huhu TT ^ TT - Vampire Knight Season 3 - Soul Eater Second Season - Kanon 2010 (LOLSSS) Yayy~ And ohh, I forgot. Rozen Maiden 3rd Season and Seto no Hanayome 2nd Season

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-04-09 08:16:44)

Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Mods, feel free to close this is necessary or there's a similar topic to this. Thanks[/spoiler] Well I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that aren't satisfied watching a good anim

[quote]• OHSHC desu ~ I really want want want. • Clannad ~ I wanna cry moaarr :cry: • Bokura Ga Ita • Vampire Knight • Toradora • Special A • LoveCom[/quote]
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]umm.. Let's see.... Ghost In The Shell New Series :run2: Yu Yu Hakusho season 2 .Hack//ROOT season 2 Hunter x Hunter [/b] :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:point: Tora Dora :point: Shakugan no Shana :point: Azumanga daioh!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

-- OHSHC --- A really want! -- Vampire Knight Season 3 -- Toradora Season 2 -- Special A Season 2
den95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to have to have a another season of code geass because iwant to see if lelouch is dead or alive
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Vampire Knight OHSHC Pretear Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Ayashi No Ceres
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OHSHC FTW. and/or Elfen Lied, although it's already good enough. edit: scratch that, Elfen Lied's already AMAZING enough.

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2010-04-11 22:36:00)

vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want something new
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to have a new season for [quote]Bakemonogatari Kaze no Stigma Princess Lover! Rosario + Vampire Sekirei Shinkyoku Sokai Polyphonica Crimson S[/quote] I also want for the anime creator to continue the Air Gear and 07-Ghost....
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=vaio(:;#3520029;1271055255]i want something new[/quote] yeah like what show? :/ [b]@t:[/b] vampire knight
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. Gakuen Alice Wild Kiss - this manga has only 1 chapter T__T (shounen-ai Rofl)

Last edited by eri.03 (2010-04-12 11:38:22)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Tenjou Tenge. Even its daring,. I like the fights.
adrienneson
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ummm...:plotting: pandora hearts season 2 ouran high school season 2 kobato season 2 toradora season 2
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]clamp school. :aaa:[/font][/color]
KHR27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=den95;#3517929;1270897749]i want to have to have a another season of code geass because iwant to see if lelouch is dead or alive[/quote] Yeah! me too...
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I really want [b]Prince of Tennis[/b] to have another season (or series blabla) but too sad coz the manga is also finished. =( I'll just keep my hopes for Vampire Knight...hopefully. :chew:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^its have many seasons. ((: And There a continuation of Prince of Tennis Manga -- New Prince Of Tennis ((: Clamp School -- I really like this. Cute characters and Story Detective Konan -- Yeah, many seasons and finished, but i want RanxShinichi. I want Konan to be his true form.
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08;#3535902;1271827679]^its have many seasons. ((:[/quote] Another season after another season XDDD [quote=cutest08;#3535902;1271827679]And There a continuation of Prince of Tennis Manga -- New Prince Of Tennis ((:[/quote] Yeah I've read it. But kinda not my type. :O_o: Still Ryoma is hot. :drool: [b]@T:[/b] Gakuen Alice :thumbsup: Toradora :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Mods, feel free to close this is necessary or there's a similar topic to this. Thanks[/spoiler] Well I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that aren't satisfied watching a good anim

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:48

[ 10 queries - 0.417 second ]
Privacy Policy