• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Mods, feel free to close this is necessary or there's a similar topic to this. Thanks[/spoiler] Well I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that aren't satisfied watching a good anim

Pages: 123

[spoiler]Mods, feel free to close this is necessary or there's a similar topic to this. Thanks[/spoiler] Well I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that aren't satisfied watching a good anim

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Mods, feel free to close this is necessary or there's a similar topic to this. Thanks[/spoiler] Well I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that aren't satisfied watching a good anim

[quote=xwiit_az_candii;#3536595;1271852581]Yeah I've read it. But kinda not my type. Still Ryoma is hot.[/quote] Its good for me. Ryoma start U.S to Japan. [quote=xwiit_az_candii;#3536595;1271852581]Another season after another season XDDD[/quote] Until ryoma is a man and have a family? LOLS @T. Toradora Kuroshitsuji
Riinkei_027
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Mods, feel free to close this is necessary or there's a similar topic to this. Thanks[/spoiler] Well I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that aren't satisfied watching a good anim

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Azumanga Daioh Special A Code Geass
Aly-Sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nana!
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I just finished Saber Marionette J. love it so much!
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08;#3536627;1271853859]Until ryoma is a man and have a family? LOLS[/quote] Yes, something like that :lol2: [b]@T:[/b] Bokura Ga Ita T_T
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

~*Code Geass ~*Special A T_T
Jackal Seraf
» n00b
1969-12-31

Major, it only has 5 seasons. I wish there is 6, 7, 8, 9, 10^^
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tora dora gakuen alice :wallbash:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Vampire Knight Saiunkoku Monogatari
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Code Geass, Durarara!!, and Eden of the East.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Pandora Hearts please. XD
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx;#3659762;1280339833]Vampire Knight Saiunkoku Monogatari[/quote] [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo;#3659780;1280361612]Durarara!!,[/quote] [quote=xxBUBBLiExx;#3660006;1280454888]Pandora Hearts please. XD[/quote] I agree to the people I quoted xD also Bokura Ga Ita ;__;
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ooh. that's shoujo right? Imma watch it. :drool: [hr] omg. Gakuen Alice. <-- I don't read the manga because it's too longgg. Haha. But I want them to have a 2nd season. Gee, why do producers cut the series anyway. They should follow what Bleach does. :lol3:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Alternate Season of FMA Brotherhood. I want Royai! XD OHSHC! Because the manga is not satisfying meeee x[ [quote=xxBUBBLiExx;#3660230;1280523629]omg. Gakuen Alice. <-- I don't read the manga because it's too longgg. Haha. But I want them to have a 2nd season. Gee, why do producers cut the series anyway. They should follow what Bleach does.[/quote] HAHAHAHA. Can be. 100+ episodes? Lol. Yeeeah. Gakuen Alice.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I knoww! If they did, well, they have a longggg way to go. ((: Offtopic; SPOILER for OHSHC [spoiler]Haruhi and Tamaki are already in a relationship (latest chap) I dn't read this too. It just so happened that I accidentally clicked the latets chap of ouran and found this out. Now I'm addicted to it. (((=[/spoiler] I'll add Itazura No Kiss on my list. They did end up having a daughter and being a family, but... I want moreeee. :D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fma brotherhood, I hope theres a continuation ;) [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo;#3659780;1280361612]Eden of the East.[/quote] agreee ;)
Heartbreaker22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Special A!!!
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST. :music: fma 3: sisterhood. nyone? :lol3:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol :lol3: [b]Soul Eater[/b] :thumbsup:

Last edited by dweller (2010-08-04 03:31:11)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=underscoreJI;#3662459;1280906804]FULL METAL ALCHEMIST. fma 3: sisterhood. nyone?[/quote] LOLLLLL. HAHAHAHA [hr] FMA Another Season. Royai \m/ and OHSHC!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Mods, feel free to close this is necessary or there's a similar topic to this. Thanks[/spoiler] Well I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that aren't satisfied watching a good anim

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:08

[ 9 queries - 0.587 second ]
Privacy Policy