• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys. Allen here! Just give me a nick. I follow netiquette, and as a part;; I type nice and clean && of course, not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ. Hope you got it! Haha. 14 yrs of old, incoming junior at Letr

Pages: 12

Hi guys. Allen here! Just give me a nick. I follow netiquette, and as a part;; I type nice and clean && of course, not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ. Hope you got it! Haha. 14 yrs of old, incoming junior at Letr

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi guys. Allen here! Just give me a nick. I follow netiquette, and as a part;; I type nice and clean && of course, not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ. Hope you got it! Haha. 14 yrs of old, incoming junior at Letr

Hi guys. Allen here! Just give me a nick. I follow netiquette, and as a part;; I type nice and clean && of course, not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ. Hope you got it! Haha. 14 yrs of old, incoming junior at Letran-Calamba. Filipino. HAHAHAHAHA =)) Hope to be more active here! HAHA! [i]Yes, this is my other account. Anyway, I won't use that anymore cos for a so-personal reason. I really don't want to make another one eh, but I really have too.[/i] And, I don't want others to know what is happening, and moderators might get angry with me, but still you know me. Hoho

Last edited by allendchaha (2010-04-15 09:47:49)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys. Allen here! Just give me a nick. I follow netiquette, and as a part;; I type nice and clean && of course, not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ. Hope you got it! Haha. 14 yrs of old, incoming junior at Letr

[font=Arial][color=Red][b]^ U slighty look like lheendc. -- Anyway Welcome here to FTalk. Hope u enjoy being here.. stay active and follow the rules is the most. Call me brye/kuya brye. :][/b][/color][/font]
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys. Allen here! Just give me a nick. I follow netiquette, and as a part;; I type nice and clean && of course, not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ. Hope you got it! Haha. 14 yrs of old, incoming junior at Letr

Hi Kuya Brye! Haha! ^^ Thanks for the warm welcome. Anyway, I don't know him, haha.
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk Allen. Enjoy here okei? Hope to see you here active. I`m Grazie by the way. ^^,
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:wave::wave::wave: HELLO! there Allen :) I'm bianca and i hope you'll be active here. just don't forget to[b] read[/b] and [b]follow[/b] the [b][u]RULES[/u][/b] ok? :d See you around =)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=allendchaha;#3522621;1271227475]not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ.[/quote] [quote=allendchaha;#3522775;1271232914]Anyway, I don't know him, haha.[/quote] OMG. Okay, welcome.
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol. Welcome here in FTalk. You really look like lheendc. :lol3: You have dc in your username and you have same name. :lol3: You even have same birthday. :lol3: Anyway. Welcome here. :lol3:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Maybe it's lheendc's other account. :xixi: Yay for not being a jejemon! Non-jejemons are very welcome here in FTalk. :D Hope you have fun here and stay active. And for the record, you really [i]do[/i] look like lheendc. :lol3:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Cool intro haha. Anyways, welcome to Ftalk :d hope you do enjoy your stay here :P
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Okay. I'm wondering why this guy, looks like lheendc, have the same birthday, same location,and has the same name. And you don't know him.:lol3::lol3: Okay, that freaks me. ;) BTW, Welcome.Enjoy your stay. :lol2:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

okay allen, dunt worry :yes: i aint gunna tell em WHO U ARE (cas they already know). i saw your post in mmp so leaving us and making a new account ddnt surprise me after all. welcome :swt:

Last edited by leipot (2010-04-14 20:37:19)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi there Allen , enjoy here in FTalk :) See you around and have a happy posting. Don't forget to follow teh [b]RULES![/b] :P [quote]Welcome to the FTalk. The goal of this international site is to be a fun place where everyone could hang out and discuss about anything. We support your freedom of speech, however we have some rules to go over. Read them carefully and follow them wisely. Warning and/or punishment will be issued to any offender. 1. Use your common sense. 2. See rule #1. The FTalk rules may change at anytime without prior notice. Registering to become a member is your explicit acknowledgment that you agree and will abide by these rules.[/quote]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=leipot;#3523627;1271291558]okay allen, dunt worry :yes: i aint gunna tell em WHO U ARE (cas they already know). i saw your post in mmp so leaving us and making a new account ddnt surprise me after all. welcome :swt:[/quote] I agree, Lei. [b]>: ))[/b] [hr][hr] Hello Allen-kun~ WTF. [b]: ))[/b] Post moaaar. :3 Don't forget to [b]READ & [u]FOLLOW[/u][/b] the rules, k? Welcome.
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=green][b][u]Hello Allen ![/b][/u] Welcome to FTalk ! :wave: Just always follow the rules and be friendly ! :hug: [b][u]Hope we can be friends[/b][/u] I'm Rozelle and you can call me Zelle for short :lol3: See you around, Allen ! :wave:[/color]
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome Allen :wave; Enjoy and be active :D Hope to see you around =) Oh by the way I'm Jazz :D
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eizarg;#3523168;1271250872]welcome to FTalk Allen. Enjoy here okei? Hope to see you here active. I`m Grazie by the way. ^^,[/quote] Hi Grazie, now, I know your real name. Haha! [quote=biancabianx;#3523292;1271255074]HELLO! there Allen I'm bianca and i hope you'll be active here. just don't forget to read and follow the RULES ok? See you around[/quote] Hi Bianx! Thanks =) [quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3523301;1271255262]OMG. Okay, welcome.[/quote] Thanks?! [quote=snypzelle;#3523429;1271259618]Lol. Welcome here in FTalk. You really look like lheendc. You have dc in your username and you have same name. You even have same birthday. Anyway. Welcome here.[/quote] Hechuuuu. Anyway, thanks? [quote=blackmamba;#3523470;1271261113]Maybe it's lheendc's other account. Yay for not being a jejemon! Non-jejemons are very welcome here in FTalk. Hope you have fun here and stay active. And for the record, you really do look like lheendc.[/quote] Hahaha, love etttt. Haha! Thanks :P [quote=mystic rain;#3523519;1271267550]Cool intro haha. Anyways, welcome to Ftalk hope you do enjoy your stay here[/quote] Thankssss! :D [quote=maricella;#3523548;1271274492]Okay. I'm wondering why this guy, looks like lheendc, have the same birthday, same location,and has the same name. And you don't know him. Okay, that freaks me. BTW, Welcome.Enjoy your stay.[/quote] :/ [quote=leipot;#3523627;1271291558]okay allen, dunt worry i aint gunna tell em WHO U ARE (cas they already know). i saw your post in mmp so leaving us and making a new account ddnt surprise me after all. welcome[/quote] THANNNNKS, LEI. [quote=kimyasay10;#3523641;1271293503]Hi there Allen , enjoy here in FTalk See you around and have a happy posting. Don't forget to follow teh RULES![/quote] Don't worry, I will. [quote=Bridget;#3523652;1271295291]Hello Allen-kun~ WTF. : )) Post moaaar. Don't forget to READ & FOLLOW the rules, k? Welcome.[/quote] K, THANKS :D [quote=Zelle pretty;#3523937;1271316040]Hello Allen ! Welcome to FTalk ! Just always follow the rules and be friendly ! Hope we can be friends I'm Rozelle and you can call me Zelle for short See you around, Allen ![/quote] Hi Zellllle :D [quote=mYjOon14;#3524339;1271331162]Welcome Allen :wave; Enjoy and be active Hope to see you around Oh by the way I'm Jazz[/quote] Hi Jazz, thanks!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello, welcome to Ftalk. :3 I see you have a previous account here. :um: Hmm. KK. Anyway, I'm Ice. :lol3:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux;#3524737;1271341293]Hello, welcome to Ftalk. I see you have a previous account here. Hmm. KK. Anyway, I'm Ice.[/quote] GAWD. I thought, you'll get angry with me. hayyy anyway thanks!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=allendchaha;#3524738;1271341341]GAWD. I thought, you'll get angry with me. hayyy anyway thanks![/quote] Nahh. The other account is already Banned, lol. :p Welcome back.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I see, it's you right, lheendc. Ahaha, Hiya there~ Lolss, My name's Khristine ^^ I am also 14 y/o, and yeah. Ahaha. I know you know already the rules so.. welcome again here in Ftalk :xixi: Hihi. Enjoy your stay.. again. Lolsss.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys. Allen here! Just give me a nick. I follow netiquette, and as a part;; I type nice and clean && of course, not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ. Hope you got it! Haha. 14 yrs of old, incoming junior at Letr

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:17

[ 11 queries - 0.529 second ]
Privacy Policy