• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys. Allen here! Just give me a nick. I follow netiquette, and as a part;; I type nice and clean && of course, not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ. Hope you got it! Haha. 14 yrs of old, incoming junior at Letr

Pages: 12

Hi guys. Allen here! Just give me a nick. I follow netiquette, and as a part;; I type nice and clean && of course, not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ. Hope you got it! Haha. 14 yrs of old, incoming junior at Letr

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys. Allen here! Just give me a nick. I follow netiquette, and as a part;; I type nice and clean && of course, not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ. Hope you got it! Haha. 14 yrs of old, incoming junior at Letr

@ ays; k, wew. thanks so much! @ khristine; hi. thanks for the +rep! gdbless.
johncarlo14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys. Allen here! Just give me a nick. I follow netiquette, and as a part;; I type nice and clean && of course, not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ. Hope you got it! Haha. 14 yrs of old, incoming junior at Letr

welcome to ftalk allen hope you'll enjoy here and meet new online friends. and if you have any problem you can also ask me to guide you and to help you enjoy your stay godbless
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=allendchaha;#3524682;1271339592]Hi Grazie, now, I know your real name. Haha![/quote] LOL. Grazie is just my nickname. :lol2:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@ Johncarlo: Sure! ;) @ Grazie: Ah k, anyway. Thanks again for your warm welcome. Hoho!
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lol, Allen. (((= [b]Banned[/b] na pala eh? :lol3::lol3: Welcome to you, Newbie. :lol3: Btw, My name is Anna. (((((((= lmfao.

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2010-04-17 06:55:34)

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Faw: I told James to ban my old acc. Anyway, not a noob anymore. HEY YOU'RE NOT ANNA. HECHUUUUU. CLOSE THIS TOPIC NOW. BYE :-h

Last edited by allendchaha (2010-04-17 08:50:07)

-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi dude! welcome here at ftalk.. btw, im irene.. hope u enjoi ur stay here.. and if u have problems or what, don't hesitate to ask us.. we'd be glad to help.. stay active and kip safe always.. :run:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks for the welcome, Irene :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys. Allen here! Just give me a nick. I follow netiquette, and as a part;; I type nice and clean && of course, not a jHejHeM0nStErSzZ. Hope you got it! Haha. 14 yrs of old, incoming junior at Letr

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:37

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy