• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Member's names in each forum section are visible when they are currently viewing it.[/b] :eh: Uh, I suggest that, if a certain member is viewing at a particular forum section his/her nam

Pages: 12

:arrow: [b]Member's names in each forum section are visible when they are currently viewing it.[/b] :eh: Uh, I suggest that, if a certain member is viewing at a particular forum section his/her nam

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Member's names in each forum section are visible when they are currently viewing it.[/b] :eh: Uh, I suggest that, if a certain member is viewing at a particular forum section his/her nam

:arrow: [b]Member's names in each forum section are visible when they are currently viewing it.[/b] :eh: Uh, I suggest that, if a certain member is viewing at a particular forum section his/her name will be displayed like this: [quote]Members who are viewing in this section: [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=661][i]`mizeL[/i][/url], [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=661][i]iluvichigo[/i][/url], [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=661][i]weng[/i][/url], and [i]3 guests[/i].[/quote] Is it possible sir Admin? Uh, because I see it in other forums. :rolleyes:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Member's names in each forum section are visible when they are currently viewing it.[/b] :eh: Uh, I suggest that, if a certain member is viewing at a particular forum section his/her nam

That would be nice =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Member's names in each forum section are visible when they are currently viewing it.[/b] :eh: Uh, I suggest that, if a certain member is viewing at a particular forum section his/her nam

Thanks for the reply Eph. ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

that's surely possible with phpbb. i dont know with punbb. hehe.. let's wait admin's reply. :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

That's what i want! i'm thinking of suggesting it before but i forgot about it.. btw i agree with this suggestion. it's nice
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What is the purpose why it needed to detect who's viewing on that particular section?!
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good good this could be great! :thumbsup: i want this one two so i can have info's who's viewing that topic nice suggestion mizel, that could be another points in our forum :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Weeee! Thanks for all your replies guys. :rolleyes: Hoping for admin's approval. :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]What is the purpose why it needed to detect who's viewing on that particular section?![/quote] Cuz sometimes it would be better to know who would you like to adress your post to if you know which members have seen that thread or have been on this section for example. I go with nee-chan's suggestion. =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I agree mareh! That's nice :eh:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ditto. I like the idea. I hope it's available for our forum. :)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Cuz sometimes it would be better to know who would you like to adress your post to if you know which members have seen that thread or have been on this section for example. I go with nee-chan's suggestion. =|[/quote] Sir didn't get your point?! I think you can address your post without deleting his/her quote?!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ it can be more of, you'll know who would probably answer on one of the threads you had just posted in. and you'll know who would read a certain topic in that section.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ur sug. is nice ate weng. i like ur idea sis. ;)
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

that is a nice suggestion man! the other forum i'm joining has that thing, the forumers who are browsing in a section (e.g:tricks and tutorials)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]yah i think this is good ate weng .... =) im hoping for an approval...[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well i think most forums have that one
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice suggestion `mizel! it'll be a good addition to our forum! =)

Last edited by gandalicious23 (2007-07-22 06:13:49)

admin
» FTalkManiac

Too bad punbb doesn't have integrated module or plugin for that feature. However I have altered the database for user online status and come up with this: http://theftalk.com/online.php Still working on the functions to display the data for each forum section. I'll update this when it's done. Thank you. :) ----- It's done for forum section index.

Last edited by admin (2007-07-23 03:32:03)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. that's the user's last viewing, right? what if the user is using multiple tabs. nyahaha.. i know the answer though. lol. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Member's names in each forum section are visible when they are currently viewing it.[/b] :eh: Uh, I suggest that, if a certain member is viewing at a particular forum section his/her nam

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:56

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy