• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Member's names in each forum section are visible when they are currently viewing it.[/b] :eh: Uh, I suggest that, if a certain member is viewing at a particular forum section his/her nam

Pages: 12

:arrow: [b]Member's names in each forum section are visible when they are currently viewing it.[/b] :eh: Uh, I suggest that, if a certain member is viewing at a particular forum section his/her nam

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: :arrow: [b]Member's names in each forum section are visible when they are currently viewing it.[/b] :eh: Uh, I suggest that, if a certain member is viewing at a particular forum section his/her nam

It only track the last page. :D The same method is used by all other forum softwares (I learned it from smf). And if a user log out or idle for around 10 minutes, he/she will be removed from online list.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Member's names in each forum section are visible when they are currently viewing it.[/b] :eh: Uh, I suggest that, if a certain member is viewing at a particular forum section his/her nam

Is this cause bug?!
admin
» FTalkManiac

^ what do you mean?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Error when you go to index or when you skip on that certain topic!
admin
» FTalkManiac

What kind of error, is there any error message? Because I don't see any error from here.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sir I'm just assuming if their isare error after skiping that topic!
admin
» FTalkManiac

haha ok I'm sorry I was kinda confused :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

That would be okey sir :)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]wah!!! thanks for granting it admin!!! i love it soo cool!![/b] =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow, admin thanks for granting this request. hehe :eh: :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

woah! i was suprised on the tricks and tutorial section! it was like 200 viewers in that section at the same time! hahaha :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Me too hahaha =D Spammers are alert on hahaha... wow my 4k'th post :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. u want me to have greater posts than urs? :eh: off-topic is kinda fun. but only moderators can enjoy this kinda fun ok!? hahaha.. just kidding. im kinda shy now when viewing tricks and tutorial section. hahaha.. coz it's like 200+ people are going to read my bad english :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: woooh. trick and tuts on the top :lol: :lol: most viewed section. nice update admin :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Weeee! :D Thanks sir admin! :wow:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Thanks a lot Sir admin.. =) =) You're rock.. :cool: :P
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hahaha, now we can see some stalkers. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, those "ghost"/stalkers. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Member's names in each forum section are visible when they are currently viewing it.[/b] :eh: Uh, I suggest that, if a certain member is viewing at a particular forum section his/her nam

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:44

[ 12 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy