• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]here are some situations and give your views or how would you get out of it nice and smooth:[/b] [b]Crushed-Out Scene 1: Text Text Boom! [/b] You accidentally sent a text about your crush

Pages: 123

:arrow: [b]here are some situations and give your views or how would you get out of it nice and smooth:[/b] [b]Crushed-Out Scene 1: Text Text Boom! [/b] You accidentally sent a text about your crush

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]here are some situations and give your views or how would you get out of it nice and smooth:[/b] [b]Crushed-Out Scene 1: Text Text Boom! [/b] You accidentally sent a text about your crush

:arrow: [b]here are some situations and give your views or how would you get out of it nice and smooth:[/b] [b]Crushed-Out Scene 1: Text Text Boom! [/b] You accidentally sent a text about your crush, to your crush. Although you pride yourself on owning a lightning-fast thumb capable of tapping out 90 words a minute, no amount of hyperbolic speed can undo a fatal SEND–like sending a text about your crush, to your crush. Let’s say you were about to text your friend the following message:[i][b] Pao lukd rily kyut n his sk8ter shirt 2day! Kilig! [/b][/i] But because your head was in the clouds while your thumb was putting a windshield wiper to shame with its nonstop autopilot texting, you accidentally sent it to Pao, your hottie crush, instead. What do you do? [b]Crushed-Out Scene 2: Buking![/b] He knows you like him The worst part of it is he cocks his head in this knowing manner and gives you an all-knowing smile, whenever he sees you in school. Then he elbows his friends and whispers something to them, and they all chuckle knowingly. You wish right then and there that you could fold yourself up like a paper origami, and tuck yourself into a forgotten book. Sheesh. This is a hard one. Sad to say, if your crush knows you have a crush on him, then probably almost everyone knows you like him. Even your English teacher knows. Even the manang who sells the cheesy mini-pizzas drizzled with tomato ketchup outside your school knows. So what do you do?

Last edited by meng.o3 (2006-11-27 10:52:22)

SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]here are some situations and give your views or how would you get out of it nice and smooth:[/b] [b]Crushed-Out Scene 1: Text Text Boom! [/b] You accidentally sent a text about your crush

SCENE #1 txt him/her again.. [i] opz..praktis lng..kw naman laki agad ulo mo! wahaha! oh mztah na? [/i] :D :eh:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]here are some situations and give your views or how would you get out of it nice and smooth:[/b] [b]Crushed-Out Scene 1: Text Text Boom! [/b] You accidentally sent a text about your crush

[quote=SymphOny XII]SCENE #1 txt him/her again.. [i] opz..praktis lng..kw naman laki agad ulo mo! wahaha! oh mztah na? [/i] :D :eh:[/quote] [b]AGREE[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=SymphOny XII]SCENE #1 txt him/her again.. [i] opz..praktis lng..kw naman laki agad ulo mo! wahaha! oh mztah na? [/i] :D :eh:[/quote] yeah..agree.. :thumbsup: i got an idea from you! nice one..ü :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]how about scene #2? any acts.. heehee[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Scene # 2:[/b] gawd! this is hard.lolz! well.just don't mind it. :rolleyes: it'll pass eventually.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

scene # 2: [i]dedma[/i] or just say [i]na practice din yun... wk laki ulo..[/i] =D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Scene # 1 forward lang, galing sa kung sino mang kumag. type ka ata eh! :lol: Scene # 2 Ang lalaki ng mga ulo o! Akala ko lobo eh! :lol:
aila_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just ignore... or better yet, show him that you have no affection on him(eventhought you have), that way maybe he(or rather pao), can be somewhat humiliated, knowing you have this big crush on him, but what your showing is that your not... [b]acting[/b]...for short... hehehe.... :rose: pis awt :rose:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=aila_19]just ignore... or better yet, show him that you have no affection on him(eventhought you have), that way maybe he(or rather pao), can be somewhat humiliated, knowing you have this big crush on him, but what your showing is that your not... [b]acting[/b]...for short... hehehe.... :rose: pis awt :rose:[/quote] woah.AGREE!!!! =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]haha.. glad i haven't experienced both of that..^_^[/b]
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Scene #1 : It happen to me many times as of now!.. hihi.. :D Well, i just say that it's a wrong send, sorry for the disturb! hihi.. But right then and there, we're shy to each other na! :(
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Scene #1: *uses another number* [MASS MESSAGE] Guys, Bob ito. Pa send naman ng load kahet piso lang, si Juan kasi inubos load ko kahit indi unlim. Plsssssss thx in advance Ü Scene #2: Deadma.
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Scene #1= Just say the truth, who knows he likes you Scene#2= ignore those things. You like him. What a bad advice Xp
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

umm,,I have read this one in a mag,,was it candy?,,haha,,^^ scene#1 tell him that a fangirl accidentaly sent it to you scene#2 this is unforgivable!,,just look at him w/ disgust,,^^
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. i also think i have read this from candymag...neweiz, scene 1: i'll text him again this way [quote]hahaha.. ganahan sad ka?!.. joke ra to oi... lubatan xa.... para lang bah ganahan ka... nice man gud imo shirt... tag.pila to?... ngakngakngak (Bisaya version)[/quote] [quote]hahaha.. feel mo?... joke lang yun.. nagpanic ka naman.. wahahaha.. muztah nah?... (tagalog version)[/quote] [quote]hahaha.. relax... it's just a joke... (english version)[/quote] scene 2: deadma... act like he's the only one who know's i like him that i dont really know that i like him at all.. bwahahahah =D =D =D
mhie ehm
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm scene 1 has happened to me before... Scene #1 *haha juz kiddin' im just wondering how u would react ^^* -and if he disagrees... *whatever....* -then he'll get annoyed and wont reply to u anymore hahah!!.. (very bad advice huh?? but i worked for me ^^ at least after that u'll know by he's reactions if he lyk u back or what ^^ )
angel5a
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]SCENE 2: well, boys will be boys..they will eventually forget about it... ;)
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmm second scene i'll say to him "[i]baga kag lepzz[/i]"<-----don't know how to translate it in english sori... :lol: :lol:
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Scene # 1 tell him .. sorry x send!! scene # 2 whew.. this is hard.. uhmm..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]here are some situations and give your views or how would you get out of it nice and smooth:[/b] [b]Crushed-Out Scene 1: Text Text Boom! [/b] You accidentally sent a text about your crush

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:41

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy