• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]UPDATED!!!!![/i][/b] Better use with this [b]CSS[/b] code :thumbsdown: [quote]#content_2 .flogriditem { display:none ! important; }[/quote] This One for ur [b]JS[/b] :thumbsdown: [quote]f

[b][i]UPDATED!!!!![/i][/b] Better use with this [b]CSS[/b] code :thumbsdown: [quote]#content_2 .flogriditem { display:none ! important; }[/quote] This One for ur [b]JS[/b] :thumbsdown: [quote]f

gamzkee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]UPDATED!!!!![/i][/b] Better use with this [b]CSS[/b] code :thumbsdown: [quote]#content_2 .flogriditem { display:none ! important; }[/quote] This One for ur [b]JS[/b] :thumbsdown: [quote]f

mam please help,actually it is working and i love it but what i was wondering why for my first four friends, their names and comments are blue, but the last 2 friends, their names are blue but the comments are white, please help me i want it to be a name with blue and comment white color. And another thing can we make the comment smaller in its font? here's my friendster http://profiles.friendster.com/13208533
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]UPDATED!!!!![/i][/b] Better use with this [b]CSS[/b] code :thumbsdown: [quote]#content_2 .flogriditem { display:none ! important; }[/quote] This One for ur [b]JS[/b] :thumbsdown: [quote]f

[i]its not working in my page too[/i] *sigh =(
majorbitch07
» n00b
1969-12-31

heyhey.i tried it and it is working, but the font color's different on two of my friends.how can i make them uniform?. :) [url]http://www.friendster.com/jessel07[/url] help please.

Last edited by majorbitch07 (2007-11-14 04:35:17)

ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waa.! gg! its me.. wat IE are you using? i cant see it. .. huhu. .. i tried it on my profile and its not bloody hell working yet. .. tsk3. ..
majorbitch07
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ericajoyce2003]waa.! gg! its me.. wat IE are you using? i cant see it. .. huhu. .. i tried it on my profile and its not bloody hell working yet. .. tsk3. ..[/quote] ii'm using firefox :). mine is weird. the last two friends captions don't change their font colors, unlike the other four.tss :( .
michellemusni
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]WHERE WILL PUT THE CODES?[/b]
cutegelo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=michellemusni][b]WHERE WILL PUT THE CODES?[/b][/quote] on the lowest part of your js...
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]updated[/i].. just try it i don't have time now to answer all ur Question and make a better one for you guys.. just try it 1st.. [b]OKAY![/b] :thumbsup:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ur the man wan!!
paynosaj
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for the update
irissia
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">[b]why is it not working???;([/b]
maaldita
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ mdirwan... thanks for sharing, it's working! the first one did not work but the second js code, works fine.. to those who cannot make it work... try only short comments because with mine if the comment is long. it won't work also but when I made the comment shorter, it works now! =) ... not sure also on you, just try... :eh:
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

irrissia try to get rid :thumbsdown: from the code bcoz you already got the onload handler from the tracker.. [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){embed()})) window.onload = function(){embed()}; function embed(){[/quote]
mhie29dhie
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!! its a nice trick.. keep it up [b]mdirwan[/b].. it working in my page.. tnx!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
irissia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mdirwan]irrissia try to get rid :thumbsdown: from the code bcoz you already got the onload handler from the tracker.. [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){embed()})) window.onload = function(){embed()}; function embed(){[/quote] [/quote] [b] still, not working..;( well, if i disregard the onload handler...where will i put the new codes now???[/b]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]been waiting for the code!thanks for sharing! =) [/b]
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]@ irissia[/b],,,try this :wow: <">

Last edited by john_619619 (2007-11-21 10:48:22)

asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=red]IRISSIA , [/color] YOU have a different types of addBox Command . [quote]addBox(header,code,"custombox_637",/[color=red]standalonebox[\s]*?ads/i[/color]); //insert tracker box at the end of sidebar column addBox(pageOwnerFName+"'s Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker","[color=red]right[/color]");[/quote] Same TITLE as AddBox BUT Different Codes it needs to Attach...... :cloud: I GUESS, You need to make your command as readable as same as your WVMe sidebox Codes [color=red]OR [/color] Make another onload handler inside at your External JS Codes for the other sidebar command as what I did at my own pages to use / mix the old AddSideBar with the Latest Update addBox Command...... Hope it will help and give you a an IDEA why it doesn't work .... One mistake on symbols at JS Codes like using these [color=red];[/color] AND [color=red] } [/color] make an EXTERNAL JS NOT to Work .... :wallbash: Use this TOPIC , Please !. http://theftalk.com/t7930-addNewBox.HTML-Function.html Have a Great Friendster DAY 2 ALL.......... :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-11-21 11:09:40)

sHeyRxXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]yeay! it works on my page. finally, duuhh. thx 4 sharin. de 2nd one did works but de 1st one nope. =) [/i][/b]

Last edited by sHeyRxXx (2007-12-07 05:34:06)

maaldita
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello.. it's working but have some problem.. why is it that when I click tha "View All", it redirect to my main profile not to my friendslist?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]UPDATED!!!!![/i][/b] Better use with this [b]CSS[/b] code :thumbsdown: [quote]#content_2 .flogriditem { display:none ! important; }[/quote] This One for ur [b]JS[/b] :thumbsdown: [quote]f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:33

[ 12 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy